Options

Last few Original Setlists available

Comments

• Options
    DuncsDuncs Posts: 423
    Really wish I had the extra cash to get Missoula. I got an autograph from mike at that show. Awesome night.
  • Options
    PM sent re: 2000 Wembley.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    Bump
  • Options
    La 2000 gone
  • Options
    SM216980SM216980 Posts: 1
    Would love to have the Werchter 2007. How can I get it?
  • Options
    CB3115CB3115 Posts: 65
    PM sent for the Wembley also. My first time traveling to Europe to see PJ! Great memories.
  • Options
    Werchter sold
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    My GOD, what did I do with that Boise 2000 setlist I had??!
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    So I know I'm the latecomer to this parade, but can someone clue me in - are these set lists hand written? If so, who wrote them?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    edited March 2011
    Apparently, Kevin Shuss, not Eddie.

Here's more information Paul gave on pjcollectors.com
    pdalowsky wrote:
    the setlists are stage used setlists. Sure they are copies, but all setlists are. The basic set up is that ed writes the sets, they are given to their archivist Kevin Shuss who writes them out so all can read them clearly on stage (Kevins is the handwriting on all set lists - not EV's), the original Shuss setlist is archived after being copied a few times for stage use. All techies get one for their respective PJ members and add their notes which are on the sets in original pen. These are not copies in the sense I think many people think when they ask 'are these copies'...they have not been received at a show and photocopied. Absolutely not, they are 100% authentic stage used set lists from the shows. This is even more evidential from the notes added to them where relevant, and the size of the setlist which is strangely a little bigger than A4. I hope this explains. The Eddie Solo setlists are the same but are not Kevins handwriting - they are Eddies handwriting.

But I have another question: whose writing is inside official cardboard boots?
    Post edited by Hub. on
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:

pdalowsky wrote:
    the setlists are stage used setlists. Sure they are copies, but all setlists are. The basic set up is that ed writes the sets, they are given to their archivist Kevin Shuss who writes them out so all can read them clearly on stage (Kevins is the handwriting on all set lists - not EV's), the original Shuss setlist is archived after being copied a few times for stage use. All techies get one for their respective PJ members and add their notes which are on the sets in original pen. These are not copies in the sense I think many people think when they ask 'are these copies'...they have not been received at a show and photocopied. Absolutely not, they are 100% authentic stage used set lists from the shows. This is even more evidential from the notes added to them where relevant, and the size of the setlist which is strangely a little bigger than A4. I hope this explains. The Eddie Solo setlists are the same but are not Kevins handwriting - they are Eddies handwriting.

But I have another question: whose writing is inside official boots?

perfect - thanks a lot.

list updated - and one pending is back available - Madrid 2007
  • Options
    Hub. wrote:

pdalowsky wrote:

But I have another question: whose writing is inside official boots?

without looking and from what i recall - im 99% sure thats Eddie.

and although Kevin normally writes the sets, there is the odd occasion where Eddie has if keving wasnt at the show - its rare but it happened, and its even rarer that an original handwritten one is available - that too has happened, but thats very very rare.
  • Options
    Dear all, Im back with this small list of setlists to clear.

These are the last few from the archives.....but im sure there will be more future ones to come.

Please feel free to ask any questions, and please feel free to shoot me an offer....$50 is the set price but this may be slightly negotiable.....
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    I would die if you had any of the Gorge shows or Seattle and Portland 2009. I know it's probably a long shot though...
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Hi if the Wembley one doesn't go through I may be interested as it was my 1st show.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Bump.
    Jump on these.
    Chris.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Would love the brisbane 03 but don't have any spare cash right now. Guess you aren't looking to trade anything??? Not that I would have anything you need, you seem to have a fairly extensive collection.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Hi if the Wembley one doesn't go through I may be interested as it was my 1st show.

Wembley is very available Pip....
  • Options
    Would love the brisbane 03 but don't have any spare cash right now. Guess you aren't looking to trade anything??? Not that I would have anything you need, you seem to have a fairly extensive collection.

No mate, These are being sold for a friend - and the proceeds being donated to charity....

so I couldnt take a trade even if i wanted to....

we can keep it for you though if that would help?
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    pdalowsky wrote:
    No mate, These are being sold for a friend - and the proceeds being donated to charity....

so I couldnt take a trade even if i wanted to....

we can keep it for you though if that would help?

nah that's cool i figured as much when i read it was for charity. don't hold it for me, if someone else wants it sell it.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    wembley re reserved!!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    pdalowsky wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    Athens 06?
    London 07?
    :(

I only have a scan of london 07. You are welcome to a copy if that would help you.

No Athens. Sorry. Dimitris has already asked and sadly it was a no

Is a copy of London '07 still available? If so, I'll take a copy and make a donation
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    eyejacker wrote:
    Athens 06?
    London 07?
    :(

I only have a scan of london 07. You are welcome to a copy if that would help you.

No Athens. Sorry. Dimitris has already asked and sadly it was a no

Is a copy of London '07 still available? If so, I'll take a copy and make a donation

sure - fire me your email bud...
  • Options
    I believe Sydney is reserved too
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,313
    Bump.....Almost gone.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    list updated