Suggestions/Advice

2»

Comments

• __ Posts: 6,651
    Wait - you're not the guy I just started dating who I'm waiting to ask me out for V-day, are you? ;) Ask her. For sure. And please spread the advice to the rest of the men out there.
  • KR10KR10 Posts: 17
    I want to thank everyone for the advice that was provided to me. I appreciate all of your comments.

Update:

We were texting each other this morning (which I think is very impersonal for someone that I just met but thats another conversation for another time) and she sent me a text message on a break from one of her meetings to ask me out for dinner on Friday night when she gets back into town. I am pretty excited about the fact that she asked me out instead of the other way around. I guess my feeling about her liking me was right on.

Thanks again for your advice. I truly appreciate the suggestions. I visit the boards quite often but do not post here very much but I knew that this was the right place to get good advice.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    KR10 wrote:
    I visit the boards quite often but do not post here very much but I knew that this was the right place to get good advice.

Questionable at best....

:thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    KR10 wrote:
    I visit the boards quite often but do not post here very much but I knew that this was the right place to get good advice.

Questionable at best....

agreed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg