Options

***The SEINFELD TRIVIA Thread***

Comments

• Options
    …..Mr. Peanut. 
    I forgot about this question, but I still don't recognize the line.  What episode was this in?

Season 8 - The English Patient. "Mr. Peanut" is Neil, the boyfriend that looks like George....

https://youtu.be/WarmJ0SzwYE
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    …..Mr. Peanut. 
    I forgot about this question, but I still don't recognize the line.  What episode was this in?
    I believe the line is, “I admire your skills, Mr. Peanut”.

It’s from the episode where George is dating a woman who has a roommate who looks like him. 
    Post edited by EddieJeffStoneMikeMattBoom on
  • Options
    What if it’s Neil Armstrong? 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,255
    I think she was one of the hottest women either Jerry or George dated on that show
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    What type of vehicle did the Bubble Boy’s father have parked outside the coffee shop when he first approached Jerry and Elaine? 
  • Options
    What type of vehicle did the Bubble Boy’s father have parked outside the coffee shop when he first approached Jerry and Elaine? 
    Yoo-hoo truck. 

If that’s right, here’s a follow-up for that episode: what lame quote did Jerry write on the autograph he gave a waitress? So lame that he wanted to take it back lol 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    Yoo-hoo truck. 

If that’s right, here’s a follow-up for that episode: what lame quote did Jerry write on the autograph he gave a waitress? So lame that he wanted to take it back lol 
    I'm very imPRESSED?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I got one. I believe there are two instances that reference the the fabric gabardine. Describe those instances. I think one is a lot easier than the other...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Yoo-hoo truck. 

There’s nothing finer than being in your diner.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    I got one. I believe there are two instances that reference the the fabric gabardine. Describe those instances. I think one is a lot easier than the other...
    When Kramer decided to start going commando Jerry said “The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of garardine.”

Great question, I can’t remember the other one off the top of my head.
    Post edited by EddieJeffStoneMikeMattBoom on
  • Options
    Yoo-hoo truck. 

There’s nothing finer than being in your diner.
    Correct 

Yoo-hoo truck. 

I'm very imPRESSED?
    That’s a great guess.

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    When Kramer decided to start going commando Jerry said “The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of garardine.”

Great question, I can’t remember the other one off the top of my head.
    Yep.
    The other one is from a classic episode in, what I consider, their greatest season....yet it's a smaller detail compared to the main plot 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I have no idea but I’ll offer some fabric-related guesses. Does it have something to do with…

-Susan’s vest that Kramer puked on…

-The “Knee-Cole Millah” dress that a salesman (friend of Eeen) tells Elaine that he could get her a discount on. 

-Jerry’s Friar Club jacket

-Kramer’s treasured jacket that he eventually gives to some Cuban guy he’s golfed with

-The technicolor dream coat 

-The Henry the 8th costume at The Institute. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    I have no idea but I’ll offer some fabric-related guesses. Does it have something to do with…

-Susan’s vest that Kramer puked on…

-The “Knee-Cole Millah” dress that a salesman (friend of Eeen) tells Elaine that he could get her a discount on. 

-Jerry’s Friar Club jacket

-Kramer’s treasured jacket that he eventually gives to some Cuban guy he’s golfed with

-The technicolor dream coat 

-The Henry the 8th costume at The Institute. 

No to all of those.

Wow....I have stumped the ledbetterman?? I can't believe it!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I have no idea. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    are you sure it's gabardine with two references, or gortex?

one of jerry's girlfriend's felt his jacket and asked if it was cashmere and he said "no, gortex"
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2022
    The way Jake Jarmel hit on Elaine....he felt the fabric of her shirt and she goes "Well, what do you think?" He replies "Gabardine?" And they started dating. This is only as told by Elaine to Jerry and George, though. George was so impressed by that move, he attempted it on a woman after landing a bra salesman job...but he didn't realize that woman was going to be his boss. Sid Farkus promptly tells him to leave....George remains jobless and shacking up with Frank and Estelle. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    You touched her material? What ever happened to "My, that's a lovely dress you're wearing. MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE!?!?!"

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    You touched her material? What ever happened to "My, that's a lovely dress you're wearing. MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE!?!?!"
    A little haphazardly use of exclamation points there....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I think she was one of the hottest women either Jerry or George dated on that show
     She’s Kirk Cameron’s real life wife. 
  • Options
     She’s Kirk Cameron’s real life wife. 
    No way
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,113
    Completely forgot this about one of their famous episodes…

“Seinfeld, four.”

Who is the fourth and why did one of three invite the fourth?”
  • Options
    Completely forgot this about one of their famous episodes…

“Seinfeld, four.”

Who is the fourth and why did one of three invite the fourth?”
    George's girlfriend...can't remember her name though. I will guess the reason was he wanted to show off his personality to her in a group setting? lol I don't know.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Allison
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,838
    When George tells Jerry, “It’s not a lie if you believe it.” What lie was he referring to that Jerry had told?
  • Options
    The fact that he watches Melrose Place? 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,838
    Correct. 
  • Options
    What episode(s) does Kramer not appear in? 
  • Options
    Del Boca Vista (scuba) is one (George also didn't appear)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com