***The SEINFELD TRIVIA Thread***

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    What are two reasons NOT to visit India? 
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

it is a dreadful, dreadful place. 
    Definitely the plague. "I mean...the plague. Please!" The other one I was going for was Zuban's recommendation to not use the bathroom. 

Here's another one from that episode. George notes that he and Jerry have been best friends since 4th grade. What memory from 4th grade does Jerry bring up? 
    He beat up George
    That's one of my favorite lines. Just how he blurts out "Hey, didn't I beat you up in 4th grade?"

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

Jerry Seinfeld is a FUNNY GUY!

I use this simple line on people as often as possible. 
    I use GEORGE IS GETTIN' UPSET quite often. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    In boy scouts, why was George stuck on Webelos for three years? 
    couldn't sew a button?
    Nope.

I'll leave it open in case Juggler or someone else wants to take a shot at it. 

For reference, he mentions it when he's talking to Hankey's AA sponsor. 
    just looked up the answer. I had it semi-right with what my second guess would have been. 
    No idea on this one
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

Definitely the plague. "I mean...the plague. Please!" The other one I was going for was Zuban's recommendation to not use the bathroom. 

Here's another one from that episode. George notes that he and Jerry have been best friends since 4th grade. What memory from 4th grade does Jerry bring up? 
    He beat up George
    That's one of my favorite lines. Just how he blurts out "Hey, didn't I beat you up in 4th grade?"

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

I use this one pretty often - "You know, we're living in a society!"

• In boy scouts, why was George stuck on Webelos for three years? 
    couldn't sew a button?
    Nope.

I'll leave it open in case Juggler or someone else wants to take a shot at it. 

For reference, he mentions it when he's talking to Hankey's AA sponsor. 
    just looked up the answer. I had it semi-right with what my second guess would have been. 
    No idea on this one
    He kept losing the pinewood derby. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited December 2021
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

Haha...yep, I use them too. Literally any chance I get in my day to day interactions with people, I try to utilize a Seinfeld reference or quote. If the other person gets it, they're okay in my book. If they don't, I kick them in the shin and run away. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

that's another one I use often. I'm kind of a canadian version of costanza, honestly. get pretty worked up about any type of selfishness in society. like simple acts of not holding a door, taking a parking spot when I was there first WITH MY TURN SIGNAL ON. stuff like that. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

YES! I use that one a lot.The Juggler said:
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

Haha...yep, I use them too. Literally any chance I get in my day to day interactions with people, I try to utilize a Seinfeld reference or quote. If the other person gets it, they're okay in my book. If they don't, I kick them in the shin and run away. 
    LOL
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

"Just a salad" comes out every time someone orders a salad or my wife is making one.
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

"Just a salad" comes out every time someone orders a salad or my wife is making one.
    "well what are you ordering?"
    "I'm not sure, but I bet it had PARENTS". 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

But what if they order a “big salad”?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    1) the plague
    2) the heat?

He beat up George

"FUNNY GUY!!!!"

But what if they order a “big salad”?
    Hopefully they don’t try to pull that at Reggie’s Diner. 
    can ya PUTITINABIGBOWL????
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

This is very clever.

GlowGirl said:

This is very clever.

Love it
    chinese-happy.jpg
    that was awesome
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• That was the best of the many, many, many Succession intro parodies out there. Obviously I'm biased for Seinfeld. But still, the clips they used fit perfectly.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    That was the best of the many, many, many Succession intro parodies out there. Obviously I'm biased for Seinfeld. But still, the clips they used fit perfectly.
    I like how it lists like every person to appear on the show. Keith Hernandez's name came up towards the end. lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
    That was the best of the many, many, many Succession intro parodies out there. Obviously I'm biased for Seinfeld. But still, the clips they used fit perfectly.
    I like how it lists like every person to appear on the show. Keith Hernandez's name came up towards the end. lol
    I noticed that and thought maybe it was just the scenes they picked, like beginnings of episodes, no?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• That was the best of the many, many, many Succession intro parodies out there. Obviously I'm biased for Seinfeld. But still, the clips they used fit perfectly.
    I noticed that and thought maybe it was just the scenes they picked, like beginnings of episodes, no?
    No all the credits here are overdubbed by whoever made the video. Guest stars on Seinfeld were only credited in the closing credits. 

I might've been even funnier if they did it in alphabetical order like Succession does. I think Bob Balaban (Russell Dalrymple) would've been first like that. 

For Succession, Nicholas Braun (Greg) must love that his name comes up first on the credits. Even ahead of Brian Cox. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Getting back to some trivia.....

What's Elaine's excuse for ripping off a Ziggy cartoon? 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Getting back to some trivia.....

What's Elaine's excuse for ripping off a Ziggy cartoon? 
    Puddy had Ziggy bedsheets. Must have crept into her subconscious. 
  • What was Kramer’s stage name for his appearance on Murphy Brown? 
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited December 2021
    What was Kramer’s stage name for his appearance on Murphy Brown? 
    Steven Snell

Edit: Well at least that was his character's name on Murphy Brown. Not sure if you're asking that or if he also had a stage name he was acting under. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • What was Kramer’s stage name for his appearance on Murphy Brown? 
    Steven Snell

Edit: Well at least that was his character's name on Murphy Brown. Not sure if you're asking that or if he also had a stage name he was acting under. 
    No you got it. In retrospect that was a poorly worded question. 
  • Where does Frank store his Festivus pole?

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    Where does Frank store his Festivus pole?
    The Crawlspace.

Happy Festivus, everyone!!  Don’t hurt yourself performing those feats of strength. 
    GlowGirl said:
    Where does Frank store his Festivus pole?
    The Crawlspace.

Happy Festivus, everyone!!  Don’t hurt yourself performing those feats of strength. 
    I think you can take him, Georgie!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    How did Gary Fogel die?

(ledbetterman--give the others a shot first!)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I will. And to whoever answers first, I say, "Good for you, Jack!"

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    car accident. he was adjusting his toupee and lost control of the car. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD