VDay gift idea?

2»

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dcfaithful wrote:
    She's not picky at all. This girls idea of a good date is Buffalo Wild Wings. :lol:
    She's a keeper.
    Tonight will be another Buffalo Wild Wings dinner date together.. Her choice. :D

Fire in the hole!
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I keep eating the boxes of candy that I bought for my husband :(
    I am a piglet :(
    I think you just need to give her yourself for V-Day! You know, have a few shots of Jack Daniels, put the pearl jam music on, light some candles,.....as Frank Sinatra used to sing, "scooby dooby doooooo." you know what that means!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    iluvcats wrote:
    I think you just need to give her yourself for V-Day! You know, have a few shots of Jack Daniels, put the pearl jam music on, light some candles,.....as Frank Sinatra used to sing, "scooby dooby doooooo." you know what that means!
    lol.. well she can't drink yet, but I already picked up assorted chocolates... I can only immagine what will happen when I finally get her drunk. :angel:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    She'll pass out and you'll watch Sportscenter.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    She'll pass out and you'll watch Sportscenter.

So you know her?
    I know the type. Who am I kidding? I just assume...
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I know the type. Who am I kidding? I just assume...

:lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    lol.. well she can't drink yet, but I already picked up assorted chocolates... I can only immagine what will happen when I finally get her drunk. :angel:

you're a cradle robber?!? :o :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    iluvcats wrote:
    :think:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • iluvcats wrote:

She's not 21 yet ???

:?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    iluvcats wrote:

She's not 21 yet ???

:?
    lol. NO!.. She's on medicine right now where she can't drink.
  • NO!.. She's on medicine right now where she can't drink.

Oooooooooh phew...I've dated girls with these makes it easier

DateStamp.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Man, I love that feeling when you're out with your girlfriend and you come home still smelling like your girlfriend. 8-)

i've got the traditional basics set for vday, and I'm sure it will be more than enough, but kind of want to one up them now.. Hmmm.
    What about a stuffed bear that says "I can't bear to be without you." ?
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    For someone I meet 2 1/2 months ago..

Keep it simple and traditional? Dinner, flowers?

i was dating a girl for like a month. i wasnt sure if i should get her anything but i was sleeping in her bed the night before so i figured i better do something. i just tried to think of anything she had said for ideas. i remembered one day she was bitching she lost some cd..and she loved her college sports. so i got her that cd and her fave college hoodie. literally bought the stuff at walmart at like 3 am
    thoughtful is always key
    roses too of course
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    you would think it got easier after 20 odd years BUT NO its a night mare luckily my daughter will have some girlie ideas :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    What about a stuffed bear that says "I can't bear to be without you." ?

this post is unbearable
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you guys are just working to hard.

i just listen to the list of things she wants, than give her my plastic and she goes and buys something on said list.

it's fuckin brilliant.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg