-WHITE ON WHITE CRIME -- IT MUST STOP NOW! ---

2»

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    if a white guy can't trust another white guy, who can he trust? :? :lol::lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    norm wrote:
    if a white guy can't trust another white guy, who can he trust? :? :lol::lol:

....apparently a female of ethnic decent who is either younger than 20 or older than 39.

this make's total sense norm. c'mon!
    www.myspace.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Juggs, you got a lot of patience.
  • Juggs, you got a lot of patience.
    +1
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Juggs, you got a lot of patience.

gotta stay professional...at least somewhat :lol:

bottom line is i am just more confused and curious than anything else at this point.
    www.myspace.com
  • Horos wrote:
    The whole thing is ridiculous. My bet is that your client is a boomer and has no trust in Gen X or Y or whatever they call the current group. Seems more of an age discrimination than race.
    Well, I'm a boomer and I deal with young whippersnappers all the time at the bank, credit card company, utilities, whatever. If I was so stupid to mistrust people because they were younger than me, I'd regularly be up shit creek. There's always a generation coming after you. It's called the way of the world.

This dumbass may have an age issue but I'm guessing he thinks he can find a better deal someplace else and wants to get out of his agreement with you. His idiotic explanation is the best he can come up with to cancel it. Then he will brag to his buddies about how he found a better deal all by himself. :roll:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    Horos wrote:
    The whole thing is ridiculous. My bet is that your client is a boomer and has no trust in Gen X or Y or whatever they call the current group. Seems more of an age discrimination than race.
    Well, I'm a boomer and I deal with young whippersnappers all the time at the bank, credit card company, utilities, whatever. If I was so stupid to mistrust people because they were younger than me, I'd regularly be up shit creek. There's always a generation coming after you. It's called the way of the world.

This dumbass may have an age issue but I'm guessing he thinks he can find a better deal someplace else and wants to get out of his agreement with you. His idiotic explanation is the best he can come up with to cancel it. Then he will brag to his buddies about how he found a better deal all by himself. :roll:

he called from a mailer we sent. we're his current company. you can usually tell if they're shopping you--don't think that was the case here. just a stubborn dope/bizzaro racist. :? :)
    www.myspace.com
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Horos wrote:

Well you are here posting so it automatically makes me think you are a little more open minded then most. I came after the boomers(66) but am no spring chicken. I too deal with youth as customers and employees and could almost side with this gentleman from my experiences. If I was so stupid as to trust people just because they are people then I would be up shit creek.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

Well you are here posting so it automatically makes me think you are a little more open minded then most. I came after the boomers(66) but am no spring chicken. I too deal with youth as customers and employees and could almost side with this gentleman from my experiences. If I was so stupid as to trust people just because they are people then I would be up shit creek.

of course you don't trust people just because they are people. however i am a loan agent for this person's current company. i'm approaching my mid 30's so i'm not a spring chicken either. i also have a nmls id #' which consumers are encouraged to check out to sort of verify the trustworthiness of the loan agent. you can go to the website and actually see my work history and see every state i have passed a test and am licensed in. the dopes have been weeded out of this industry. there's multiple things this person could have done instead of just trusting me just because i'm a person.........plus, i'm the f-cking juggler for christ's sake! :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • Horos wrote:

he called from a mailer we sent. we're his current company. you can usually tell if they're shopping you--don't think that was the case here. just a stubborn dope/bizzaro racist. :? :)
    You know your profession and I don't so I'm sure you're right that he wasn't shopping you. I just imagined some idiot responding to one of those stupid flashing pop up ads that claim they will save you more than your current mortgage company. I mean, people must respond to those ads or I wouldn't still be seeing them. (Yes, I have pop up blocker but things still sneak through sometimes.)

You know your profession and I don't so I'm sure you're right that he wasn't shopping you. I just imagined some idiot responding to one of those stupid flashing pop up ads that claim they will save you more than your current mortgage company. I mean, people must respond to those ads or I wouldn't still be seeing them. (Yes, I have pop up blocker but things still sneak through sometimes.)

ugh...those are the absolute worst. i used to work at a company years ago that got their leads that way. 95% of our business comes from our existing portfolio.
    www.myspace.com
  • Horos wrote:

of course you don't trust people just because they are people. however i am a loan agent for this person's current company. i'm approaching my mid 30's so i'm not a spring chicken either. i also have a nmls id #' which consumers are encouraged to check out to sort of verify the trustworthiness of the loan agent. you can go to the website and actually see my work history and see every state i have passed a test and am licensed in. the dopes have been weeded out of this industry. there's multiple things this person could have done instead of just trusting me just because i'm a person.........plus, i'm the f-cking juggler for christ's sake! :mrgreen:
    So can people call and ask for the effing juggler? :lol:

I'm not exactly Blanche DuBois relying on the kindness of strangers but if people can check your credentials than that ought to be more valid than going by your age. Your posts about your work always seem knowledgeable to me, speaking as a total non-finance person. I know a lot of people are skeptical of mortgage companies these days and to some extend that's good. I mean, I think it's worthwhile to check out who you do business with. But my mortgage company has always been very helpful and informative when I've had questions so I don't see why other companies wouldn't be as well.

I just think it's so ridiculous to base a major financial decision on the age of the person you're dealing it that this guy must have some other reason he wants to get out of the deal and made up the excuse.
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

i like the mlk reference...nice touch ;)

no love for the 60 year old asian chick reference? :lol:

:shock: Wait,...
    You're telling me that you aren't a 60 year old asian chick? :o
    And all this time I thought .... :x

:P
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol:

i like the mlk reference...nice touch ;)

no love for the 60 year old asian chick reference? :lol:

:shock: Wait,...
    You're telling me that you aren't a 60 year old asian chick? :o
    And all this time I thought .... :x

:P

you can't hear my accent?
    www.myspace.com