-WHITE ON WHITE CRIME -- IT MUST STOP NOW! ---

The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
here's another rambling juggler post. you might just find it entertaining though.....

so i took a refi application for a guy on thursday. white male in his md 50's. conversation went swimmingly. not a lot of banter. not a lot of push back. just a bland/vanilla phone call. eventually the guy agreed the deal made sense and chose to lock in. i emailed him the forms he would need to electronically sign and told him what forms i needed of him. he agreed to send them all by friday morning. great. case closed. i do this kind of thing in my sleep. wasn't a huge deal, but whatever, things are a little slow so i was happy to get one in...

the next day i get an email from him asking if i received his fax and also this gem:
"I am a little reluctant to work with you, -juggler-. The last two or three white male businessmen, in there 20's or 30's that I worked with over finances, let me screw myself out of several thousand dollars. I trusted the last white male I worked with at -xxx-. He got me for several thousand extra dollars. Is there someone else at -xxx- that could help me with my refinance that is not a white male?

:-? :wtf:
this is a white man talking. i know because i am legally required to ask race/sex/gender for government monitoring purposes. :wtf: :? :? :? :?
www.myspace.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    edited February 2011
    HAAHAHHAHAAA DISREGARD THAT

I SUCK COCKS
    Post edited by Chip McFlennigan on
    I knew it all along, see?
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    so, anywho...i kind of thought he might have a dry sense of humor. my response was:

"Hello --mr customer--

Yes, I got your paper work. Thanks for faxing it over.
    ....yada yada yada for a few more sentences...

Regarding your second paragraph, I’m going to assume you are kidding, right?
    "
    www.myspace.com
    his reply:
    "No, I am not kidding. Cancel the program. I will look somewhere else."

my response:

"So to be clear, and to allow me to properly notate your file for compliance purposes, your reason for canceling this refinance transaction is that you do not wish to conduct business with someone who you perceive as being white, male, and between the ages of 20 and 39. Is this correct sir?"
    www.myspace.com
    finally:
    him:"

Correct, Cancel the application.
    "

me:

"Sure I will cancel if you would like. But I do want to point out, and I mean this with no disrespect, this is the absolute most puzzling reason to cancel I have encountered in over 9 years in this business...on a multitude of levels.

You don't even know what my race, gender or age is. You never asked, nor did i provide it, nor I am required to provide it. For all you know, I could be a 60 year old Asian female (and under your line of thinking-if offered the same exact program, you'd have no problem moving forward). You are simply assuming. Even if i was what you suspect I am, what would that matter?

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience a few years ago with a white male in his 20's or 30's that cost you a good amount of money. It is experiences like that that has given this industry a bad name. But for you to then generalize that all white males in their 20's or 30's are equally as bad at their craft is both illogical and discriminatory. You do realize you are now significantly reducing your chances of acquiring a mortgage solely based on you not willing to work with an extremely large segment of our population? Sadly this is the kind of discrimination that Dr King fought so tirelessly against so many years ago.

Rates went up since you locked in. We both agreed this is a program that made sense for you on Thursday. If you change your mind please let me know by Monday. Otherwise, consider this email as proof of your application being canceled."
    Sincerely,
    --juggler--
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    guy has a point.

except i would guess a he would dislike the white guys that are a little older.

just go look at washington, dc, or cook county (oh wait, that was a black guy in charge for a long time) or chicago, or name your favorite spot
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Wow Juggs, amazing. So it would be a completely different story if your 40th birthday was last week...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    i was kind of f'ing with him in that last email. but i just can't believe this wasn't some kind of joke. all yesterday i kept talking to people about it saying "this guy can't be serious, right? right?!?!"

a white guy discriminating against another white guy. we gotta put an end to this people. it stops now.

in black history of month of all months too! wait...? :x :? :? :? :)
    www.myspace.com
    Wow Juggs, amazing. So it would be a completely different story if your 40th birthday was last week...

haha....i got that from a at least 3 people yesterday
    www.myspace.com
  • What the fuck?!? :?
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    HAAHAHHAHAAA DISREGARD THAT

I SUCK COCKS

....not sure your edit was any better than the original. might wanna check that.... :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Sadly this is the kind of discrimination that Dr King fought so tirelessly against so many years ago.
    Best part of the email. MLK would be as puzzled as you in this position.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    finally:
    him:"

Correct, Cancel the application.
    "

me:

"Sure I will cancel if you would like. But I do want to point out, and I mean this with no disrespect, this is the absolute most puzzling reason to cancel I have encountered in over 9 years in this business...on a multitude of levels.

You don't even know what my race, gender or age is. You never asked, nor did i provide it, nor I am required to provide it. For all you know, I could be a 60 year old Asian female (and under your line of thinking-if offered the same exact program, you'd have no problem moving forward). You are simply assuming. Even if i was what you suspect I am, what would that matter?

I'm really sorry you had a bad experience a few years ago with a white male in his 20's or 30's that cost you a good amount of money. It is experiences like that that has given this industry a bad name. But for you to then generalize that all white males in their 20's or 30's are equally as bad at their craft is both illogical and discriminatory. You do realize you are now significantly reducing your chances of acquiring a mortgage solely based on you not willing to work with an extremely large segment of our population? Sadly this is the kind of discrimination that Dr King fought so tirelessly against so many years ago.

Rates went up since you locked in. We both agreed this is a program that made sense for you on Thursday. If you change your mind please let me know by Monday. Otherwise, consider this email as proof of your application being canceled."
    Sincerely,
    --juggler--
    You go by Juggler at work too? 8-)
    #FHP
    Sadly this is the kind of discrimination that Dr King fought so tirelessly against so many years ago.

complete and total nonsense...without directly insulting him....i think :think:

the white man is holding the white man down fenway! :x
    www.myspace.com
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Sadly this is the kind of discrimination that Dr King fought so tirelessly against so many years ago.

The whole thing is ridiculous. My bet is that your client is a boomer and has no trust in Gen X or Y or whatever they call the current group. Seems more of an age discrimination than race.
    #FHP
    Horos wrote:

The whole thing is ridiculous. My bet is that your client is a boomer and has no trust in Gen X or Y or whatever they call the current group. Seems more of an age discrimination than race.

you're probably right. however, i'm gonna be 33 soon :? it's not like i'm a kid anymore :? ....i'm betting he googled me or looked me up on facebook. i had been meaning to make my page private for so long, i'm just really lazy. finally did it last night. but if he looked it up the other day he could have seen me and my employer there.

this whole thing might make a decent snl skit....if snl had any quality writers left. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    were his emails marked with high importance? ;) :P
    norm wrote:

that's racial man.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

that's racial man.

:lol::lol:

i like the mlk reference...nice touch ;)
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

that's racial man.

:lol::lol:

i like the mlk reference...nice touch ;)

no love for the 60 year old asian chick reference? :lol:
    www.myspace.com

i thought you were a 60 year old asian chick 8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    norm wrote:

the plot thickens.....hmmmm..... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    It's a Philly things jeans..hate to say it

Norm u r needed in the islander thread :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

this gentlemen resides in beauuuuuutiful arizona.
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

i'm donna chang.

Elaine: Donna Chang?
    Jerry: I should have talked to her. I love Chinese women.
    Elaine: Isn't that a little racist?
    Jerry: If I like their race, how can that be racist?

Elaine: She's not Chinese?
    Jerry: No, not Chinese. Not even Asian!
    Elaine: So what is she?
    Jerry: Well, she's...like you.
    Elaine: ...Oh, how disappointed you must have been.

:D
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

Jeans?? This iPad spell check is wacky

I meant you're from Philly
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Jeans?? This iPad spell check is wacky

I meant you're from Philly

oh okay. that makes more sense.
    www.myspace.com
  • 81 wrote:
    guy has a point.

just go look at washington, dc, or cook county (oh wait, that was a black guy in charge for a long time) or chicago, or name your favorite spot

I theorize that if the guy had bad experiences with black agents, and used them as a blueprint on dealing with more black agents, people would be crying foul and racism.

But hey, Juggs is white, so this is funny instead of offensive.
    I knew it all along, see?

wait...i would think someone from arizona would want to deal with a white guy...you should have told him your were an illegal immigrant...he probably would have tracked you down and shot ya
    81 wrote:
    guy has a point.

I theorize that if the guy had bad experiences with black agents, and used them as a blueprint on dealing with more black agents, people would be crying foul and racism.

But hey, Juggs is white,
    so this is funny instead of offensive.

so is he, which adds to the humor/ridiculousness. :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    norm wrote:

wait...i would think someone from arizona would want to deal with a white guy...you should have told him your were an illegal immigrant...he probably would have tracked you down and shot ya

but that would make too much sense.

this guy is a bizarro racist.
    www.myspace.com