Options

please ignore this thread....

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Yeah I can see how being called out on this could be annoying, but you brought it on yourself. I'm not the only one calling you out on it either. But I still have to ask why did you pass on bunk info?

DUDE...YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED SINCE FEB 4

i passed it on as a joke.... have nothing else better to do than bullshit people i don't know

the same person i always get info from..thats all u need to know

vedder dates at the beacon 3 weeks b4 they were announced.....pj at the beacon for robin hood 2 months b4 any word

i was told alpine so i passed along....i don't know if they changed or cancelled or its still on ..however on feb 4 th my good source told me alpine is the place and the person has never been wrong

it seems like something may have gone wrong but i don't know ..and frankly i don't want to know..becasue i don't care anymore

one thing is for sure...all info will be thru pm's from now on so people such as yourself don't have to get upset by it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    You don't care about all the vacations plans and reservations that were made on your "joke"? Nice. At least you learned your lesson to keep your mouth shut about show rumors.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    SolarWorld wrote:
    You don't care about all the vacations plans and reservations that were made on your "joke"? Nice. At least you learned your lesson to keep your mouth shut about show rumors.

Can't blame Neily if people decided to make reservations based on an internet rumor from a stranger.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Yeah I can see how being called out on this could be annoying, but you brought it on yourself. I'm not the only one calling you out on it either. But I still have to ask why did you pass on bunk info?

DUDE...YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED SINCE FEB 4

i passed it on as a joke.... have nothing else better to do than bullshit people i don't know

the same person i always get info from..thats all u need to know

vedder dates at the beacon 3 weeks b4 they were announced.....pj at the beacon for robin hood 2 months b4 any word

i was told alpine so i passed along....i don't know if they changed or cancelled or its still on ..however on feb 4 th my good source told me alpine is the place and the person has never been wrong

it seems like something may have gone wrong but i don't know ..and frankly i don't want to know..becasue i don't care anymore

one thing is for sure...all info will be thru pm's from now on so people such as yourself don't have to get upset by it

I for one like any info I can get. Can I be on your PM list?
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    SolarWorld wrote:
    Yeah I can see how being called out on this could be annoying, but you brought it on yourself. I'm not the only one calling you out on it either. I know the truth can hurt sometimes. But I still have to ask why did you pass on bunk info?

Maybe Neily did have valid info. At this point, we still don't know whether he was right or wrong.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753
    Better Dan wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

Can't blame Neily if people decided to make reservations based on an internet rumor from a stranger.

Totally agree. I don't think I've even looked at this thread until it recently became a shit show. I've always ignored these type of rumor threads. It's a shame that some people are so dumb that they see a thread titled "Alpine Valley a go" that's 80 pages long and assume that makes it a fact (or even likely) that that's where PJ will play.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,353
    SolarWorld wrote:

Were you one of those poor souls?

I hate to say it but anyone that made any sort of reservation based on this information that would cost them money if canceled is an IDIOT and its their own damn fault if it doesn't happen there on those dates.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

Re read the first pages of this thread, he hardly passed it on as rumor, he talked up his source and sold his info as 100% legit. People should take responsibility for their actions. He knew what kind of shit storm he was going to create passing this on and he did it anyway.

And no I didn't make any reservations but everyone I know that's a Pearl Jam fan has been looking at Alpine Valley for this show. Why? Cause of this dude and his info.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

Totally agree. I don't think I've even looked at this thread until it recently became a shit show. I've always ignored these type of rumor threads. It's a shame that some people are so dumb that they see a thread titled "Alpine Valley a go" that's 80 pages long and assume that makes it a fact (or even likely) that that's where PJ will play.

You are assuming Pearl Jam fans react rationally? Heh, that's funny.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    This is so entertaining. :lol::lol: I have no doubt NB got the info from a good source. He has been right in the past, and where there is smoke, there is usually fire. But after two decades, you learn that this is a fickle band subject to whims, personal preferences and the desire to have things written in stone before a peep is uttered. Par for the course. Take a deep breathe and wait for the announcement.
  • Options
    hey man i can't help it if the plans change...again as of feb 4th alpine was the place
    and i never said anything about exact dates
    do yourself a favor...go back and go over my track record with other shows
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    im done with this thread....

good luck to all
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,355
    Get_Right wrote:
    This is so entertaining. :lol::lol: I have no doubt NB got the info from a good source. He has been right in the past, and where there is smoke, there is usually fire. But after two decades, you learn that this is a fickle band subject to whims, personal preferences and the desire to have things written in stone before a peep is uttered. Par for the course. Take a deep breathe and wait for the announcement.
    he he,you are so right..the problem is people are unpatient,there is no theme to talk,so all this anger seems like was normal to come......we say in Greece an expresion..
    "Devil didnt have work to do,so he fucked his children.."
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    and by the way...if this was soooooo way off...the 10 c should have said something or locked it
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695

good luck to all

let's see about that.
  • Options
    and by the way...if this was soooooo way off...the 10 c should have said something or locked it

2 minutes :D
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,753

It'll be locked the moment Kat gets back from wherever she's been today. The whole thread has turned into a shit-throwing contest.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

good luck to all
    hey come on,the other guy has a different opinion,you have yours..i respect you share your info..not a big problem..when we know the details of announcement a new circle of different opinions will start,bitching,complans,asskissing.all are in..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Bahahahaha!!

Now we're talking about fucking devils?! ALRIGHT!! This thread isn't useless anymore!

And, where there is smoke, there is usually a stoned, dumbfuck talking shit.
  • Options
    00_meltdown.jpg

OP meltdown!
  • Options
    he he,you are so right..the problem is people are unpatient,there is no theme to talk,so all this anger seems like was normal to come......we say in Greece an expresion..
    Hence the name
    I will get you right!
    I understand people have jobs and all that. But its a rock concert. There will be more. I promise. And so much to look forward to this year. Seriously, this bands has been delivering the goods every year since 2003 (excusing the touring absence from 2000-2003)

Not sure how I feel about the expression :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Bahahahaha!!

Now we're talking about fucking devils?! ALRIGHT!! This thread isn't useless anymore!

you know i have culture baby.... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    Hence the name
    I will get you right!
    I understand people have jobs and all that. But its a rock concert. There will be more. I promise. And so much to look forward to this year. Seriously, this bands has been delivering the goods every year since 2003 (excusing the touring absence from 2000-2003)

Not sure how I feel about the expression :lol::lol::lol:
    expressions means that when you dont have something important, serious problems to deal,you waste your time in something,crazy,deal with bullshits... :D
  • Options
    This is old news...These rumors have been floating around this message board for months...both Alpine Valley and the Canadian tour. :yawn:

This isn't a rumor...
  • Options
    expressions means that when you dont have something important, serious problems to deal,you waste your time in something,crazy,deal with bullshits... :D
    lost in translation :lol::lol::lol:
    The mundane prevails when everything else is OK!
    Got it.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    lost in translation :lol::lol::lol:
    The mundane prevails when everything else is OK!
    Got it.

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    now,i dont get you... :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Bahahahaha!!

classy....

this coming from someone who is willing to sell her body for things :lol:

i always wondered why u were ms. and not mrs.
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,943
    Please see the Posting Guidelines
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=91525
This discussion has been closed.