What's your favorite thing to eat during 'The Big Game'?

2»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    pandora wrote:
    I always make my famous "hanky-panky"

fry up some breakfast sausage.. the patty kind, but break it all up like taco meat

once cooked, throw some cheese whiz in that bitch, just enough to coat all the meat

Then, scoop a spoonful each onto a bunch of little pieces of pumpernickel bread (I always find it near the bakery section of a supermaket) and put a sliced piece of jalepeno on each one

Bake them shits on a cookie tray at 325 for like 8 or 9 minutes..

This is absolutely delicious and you will thank me later..

Be sure your drunk ass turns off the oven, this is always a problem for me :D

:lol: You should write a cookbook! Just like you wrote this here, awesome!
    Love it :D
    Thank you.. but seriously, try this dish.. I will start posting more recipes i guess
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

fry up some breakfast sausage.. the patty kind, but break it all up like taco meat

once cooked, throw some cheese whiz in that bitch, just enough to coat all the meat

Then, scoop a spoonful each onto a bunch of little pieces of pumpernickel bread (I always find it near the bakery section of a supermaket) and put a sliced piece of jalepeno on each one

I always make a variation of this as well. Haven't put it in the bread bowl. Nice touch. Haven't eaten in years, but I remeber it being bangin.

I also make a rice krispie treat sculpture of the two teams football helmets. Food coloring, candy and all.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • pandora wrote:

:mrgreen:
    and call it the Drunk Ass Cookbook: Turn the Fuckin' Oven Off Idiot
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    pandora wrote:

:mrgreen:
    and call it the Drunk Ass Cookbook: Turn the Fuckin' Oven Off Idiot

:lol::lol::clap::clap:

• hell...we should make a collaborative effort on this. Everyone submits a recipe. Sounds like a plan.

So, somebody give me a good recipe for burgers....

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    hell...we should make a collaborative effort on this. Everyone submits a recipe. Sounds like a plan.

yeah...we could gather our favorite recipes and put them in a book...you can get a bunch of cookbooks made and spiral bound for cheap! The AET CooKbook....I'm being serious too....I'll look into it if people are really into it....have a 'munchies' section, 'pre pre-party appetizers' .......make recipes and name them after PJ songs....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    hell...we should make a collaborative effort on this. Everyone submits a recipe. Sounds like a plan.

yeah...we could gather our favorite recipes and put them in a book...you can get a bunch of cookbooks made and spiral bound for cheap! The AET CooKbook....I'm being serious too....I'll look into it if people are really into it....have a 'munchies' section, 'pre pre-party appetizers' .......make recipes and name them after PJ songs....
    This really is a good idea i think.

My favorite way to cook a burger (from the "drunk Ass" cookbook, dropping in 2012!!)...

Dice up some garlic and onion. Put that shit in the meat.. don't go crazy, but just enough

Cook the burger on a BBQ, and not no gas bullshit. Use some goddamn charcoal.

a minute or two before you pull it, Throw a bunch of gargonzola cheese up on that bitch.

You will smell like a french whore all night, but it is really good.

And, as always, extinguish the fire.. Remember, you like your house
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    My favorite way to cook a burger (from the "drunk Ass" cookbook, dropping in 2012!!)...

Dice up some garlic and onion. Put that shit in the meat.. don't go crazy, but just enough

Cook the burger on a BBQ, and not no gas bullshit. Use some goddamn charcoal.

a minute or two before you pull it, Throw a bunch of gargonzola cheese up on that bitch.

You will smell like a french whore all night, but it is really good.

And, as always, extinguish the fire.. Remember, you like your house
    :lol: this is awesome :lol: and the cookbook very saleable :thumbup:
    this so called 'affordable cookbook' is getting expensive...maybe i'll go to kinko's and see what they'll charge...it will be a really low end cookbook...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Should we maybe just start a recipe thread proper? Is making hummus as easy as it would appear to be?
    Should we maybe just start a recipe thread proper? Is making hummus as easy as it would appear to be?

super easy. toss a can of garbanzo beans with about half the liquid, chopped up garlic to taste 1-2 cloves usually, a shot of lemon juice, teaspoon of salt, bit of black pepper in a blender. Blend until creamy. add a bit of olive oil if you need to. pour in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. (if you have tahini you should add a few tablespoons- makes it extra tasty) helps to listen to hummus while you blend. 8-)

• Okay, I made waaaay too much food :? Was expecting a couple more people to show.

Made a veggie tray, nachos, wings (buffalo & honey garlic) and seven fresh from the ocean dungeness & rock crab, which the hubby retrieved about a half hour before the game. All this for three people :shock:

Needless to say, we have a lot of leftovers. Guess it's steak and crab for dinner tomorrow :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • I ordered a pizza....

I usually do much better......

Oh well........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • This year, I ate my pride during the big game.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    I think it's that time again...

I liked the buffalo chicken dip...but made waaayyyy too much of it...

need more ideas!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Favorite thing...Those butterfly crackers with dip . Its super easy just block of cream chese with a can of crab meat dumped over and some cocktail sause over the top!