Compulsive liars/ridiculous stories.

2»

Comments

• Ah yes, I know may such individuals. One particular woman I worked with always told rediculous stories and always made herself look so good in them like she's the best/smartest/knows it all/God's gift to this planet. Others I know just tell lies to make themselves feel better of course and make others think they got the perfect life when in reality...heaven only knows! :shock: I called some of these people out sometimes but others I just let it slide, it's not worth it. As Jim Rockford had said, they must be "compensating for a feeling of inadequacy" ... :D
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • I had 2 such a**holes in my firehouse, :? one I knew from my neighborhood. Although at times it was amusing, when they worked together it was 2 a-holes trying to out duel each other's outlandish bulls**t ( in stereo ). Getting stuck in between such bs would give me a f**kn headache :evil: .

So, I'm not the only fireman on this board, eh?
    I knew it all along, see?
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    megatron wrote:
    my good friend constantly. i call him out sometimes but it's not worth it. it means nothing..still a good guy. does get annoying though.
    Same boat here. I don't bother calling him out anymore, goes no where.
  • She's called a mother-in-law
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I am currently managing a women who does this ... I think she is addicted to the drama.Some of the stuff she claims to have happened to her and her family is just so outrageous ... pretty serious stuff too,rape,mugging's,multiple deaths ... people jump straight into her drama wagon and drench her in attention and empathy and once she gets that she goes on with her day like she hasn't just told everyone about all these horrific things that she has alleged happened ... she messed up.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    A lot of these people will break the law too and somehow manage to get away with it.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    E.K wrote:
    A lot of these people will break the law too and somehow manage to get away with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZkgBdyFgc

For some reason it reminds me of this.