Options

What's for lunch...

Comments

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    81 wrote:
    Well, as usual I'm lost and completely literal.

So I will say, "A couple of slices of deli turkey and low fat Swiss cheese with a side of raw carrots, peapods and tomatoes and low-fat ranch dressing."

that sounds...dare i say....healthy....

this could cause a fraction at the AET tent

Not to worry, baby, not to worry. I am on a workout tear starting this week and will be very, very good about how much running I do. Also completely overhauling the diet.

All so I can be very, very bad when PJFest comes around. :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    philly cheese steak from the building caffateria bad idea
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,478
    81 wrote:

if it actually has the word "philly" in it, you should have known better.

i'm having a corn beef special right now. delicious.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,360
    oscar meyer deli roast beef(nice and dry , awesome flavor), sargento muenster, miracle whip with meijer brand brown mustard on Schweibels potato bread.

What you have just read looks like an ad, but it was delicious!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    mickeyrat wrote:
    oscar meyer deli roast beef(nice and dry , awesome flavor), sargento muenster, miracle whip with meijer brand brown mustard on Schweibels potato bread.

What you have just read looks like an ad, but it was delicious!!

Sargento makes some awesome cheese. :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

perfect ammunition for your lingering fart game. :D

oh and I just had leftover chicken enchiladas and red beans and rice that the GF made. Yum.
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Today: Zero fat Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries, six crackers with 2% fat cheddar cheese, a peach, and water right out of the tap.

Tomorrow: Fish tacos and black bean salsa from the wicked pissah vendor who took over the cafe at work. I am so excited I will barely sleep tonight.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    There was only one flour wrap left and I used it to make my wife's lunch at work. Put some chipped ham that was fried with bbq sauce on it, potato salad, sliced chicken, cream cheese with chives.

I did almost the same thing except for the chipped ham, just regular ham and on bread.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    There was only one flour wrap left and I used it to make my wife's lunch at work. Put some chipped ham that was fried with bbq sauce on it, potato salad, sliced chicken, cream cheese with chives.

I did almost the same thing except for the chipped ham, just regular ham and on bread.
    can you make me lunch for tomorrow?

thanks in advance
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    conman wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

can you make me lunch for tomorrow?

thanks in advance

Sure, what's your address, I'll mail you one. lol.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Leftover pasta, too busy playing catch-up from vacay last week to go out and get a decent meal!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    i'm thinking subway....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    conman wrote:
    i'm thinking subway....

today's special...turkey and ham (i think)

not sure about lunch, but i think tonight is lou's
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Well, as usual I'm lost and completely literal.

So I will say, "A couple of slices of deli turkey and low fat Swiss cheese with a side of raw carrots, peapods and tomatoes and low-fat ranch dressing."

that sounds...dare i say....healthy....

this could cause a fraction at the AET tent

Not to worry, baby, not to worry. I am on a workout tear starting this week and will be very, very good about how much running I do. Also completely overhauling the diet.

All so I can be very, very bad when PJFest comes around. :lol:

...and all of this food appeared at PJ20-all picked out by unlost.
    carrots, peapods, dressing=tailgate
    swiss and deli turkey=Sunday lunch/dinner

she is so predictable!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    and it was all still sitting on the tailgate when we got back....crazy drunks were eating the chips...

but on a more serious note, who just goes to a random car and starts eating. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I must have missed that :lol:

maybe they were stoned and had the munchies... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    i didn't see it, but heard about it from a couple of people. i believe faceintheclouds was there to help
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    help them eat the chips, or help run them off...I sorta remember meeting face... :?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    help them eat the chips, or help run them off...I sorta remember meeting face... :?

helping them get chips....i guess some chick was asking for a handful of chips and he loaded her up.

face was at the tailgate from maybe an hour. him and his crew headed in early and bolted right after the show.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    boogers from the nose picking thread on wheels.

thank you thank you and thanks
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

helping them get chips....i guess some chick was asking for a handful of chips and he loaded her up.

face was at the tailgate from maybe an hour. him and his crew headed in early and bolted right after the show.

I wanted to talk to him more! :x

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    boogers from the nose picking thread on wheels.

thank you thank you and thanks
    :sick:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    people were still eating the veggies and dip after they had been rained on for hours...
    i guess the dip is ok as long as you keep pouring the extra rainwater off... :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I wanted to talk to him more! :x

he shaved off his mustache! :evil:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    people were still eating the veggies and dip after they had been rained on for hours...
    i guess the dip is ok as long as you keep pouring the extra rainwater off... :?

yeah...I was getting grossed out by the watered down dip. I swear, by the time we got back to the show, the blue cheese was probably all chunks and no dressing. For the veggies, I just figured that they were getting an extra 'rinse off' :lol:

I'm getting excited for a show in Seattle, I'm gonna drag you to The 5 point cafe for lunch...we can toss our bras up on the moose head.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    conman wrote:
    i'm thinking subway....

today's special...turkey and ham (i think)

not sure about lunch, but i think tonight is lou's
    i went with the BLT, extra bacon :)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    A PB&J sandwich.
    Will eat it in about 3-1/2 hours.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Lizard wrote:
    A PB&J sandwich.
    Will eat it in about 3-1/2 hours.

I haven't had a PB&J sandwich for about two years. In about twenty minutes that streak will be broken. 8-)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    leftover shrimp pasta :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com