PACKERS vs. BEARS...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

Comments

• norm wrote:

If he isnt getting x-rays....
    If he isnt getting an MRI.....
    If his leg hasnt fallen off his body.....

Then his DUMBASS should be in the game....PERIOD!!!!!!!

he was riding a bike on the sidelines!!!!

can you be a bigger douchebag?!!!!!
    Yeah I saw him on the bike....
    WTF is that??????

Cutler is going to take a lot of heat for bailing out of this game....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    edited January 2011
    Great game that's all I can say.

Time to turn on am 670 the score Chicago :D
    Post edited by patrickredeyes on
  • Great game that's all I can say.
    Weird game...
    Strange game....
    And a fun game....

Again have fun the next 2 weeks........
  • Great game that's all I can say.
    Weird game...
    Strange game....
    And a fun game....

Again have fun the next 2 weeks........

I was nervous there for alittle bit. Cya next year. Great game!!!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    norm wrote:

You nor anyone else knows the severity of the injury.
    Do you think a gimpy QB stands a better chance than someone who is 100%?

Let's not also forget that Cutler was hit harder and more often than anyone else in the league all year long. Of all the times to "tap out", why now?

Makes no sense, and easy to point fingers. :roll:
  • mca47 wrote:
    norm wrote:

Let's not also forget that Cutler was hit harder and more often than anyone else in the league all year long. Of all the times to "tap out", why now?

We will see tomorrow after the MRI.....
  • mca47 wrote:
    norm wrote:

I think I agree with MCA. Not to mention, Cutler was just off in the first half. If he was having a good game, maybe they would've pushed him a little more.
    "In certain trying circumstances...profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

Even if the MRI comes back and there is no significant damage, I still don't buy the whole "tap out" bullshit idiots are posting about online. Nobody in the NFL got hit harder than this guy all season. There is no reason for him to pull himself unless he a) knew he would hinder the team's chances at winning with the gimpy leg or b) it hurt like a mother-fucker.

I don't buy it for a second.
    Seems like people love the idea of drama...
  • mca47 wrote:

Even if the MRI comes back and there is no significant damage, I still don't buy the whole "tap out" bullshit idiots are posting about online. Nobody in the NFL got hit harder than this guy all season. There is no reason for him to pull himself unless he a) knew he would hinder the team's chances at winning with the gimpy leg or b) it hurt like a mother-fucker.

I don't buy it for a second.
    Seems like people love the idea of drama...

How much is he being paid this season? ;)
  • AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Cutler is a pussy. Go Pack, go!
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mca47 wrote:
    norm wrote:

ah man i'm just screwing around...i'm not saying he wasn't injured but i don't know of any pro athlete that wouldn't at least try to get back into the game...but reading this

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -decision/

it looks like lovie made the decision

How much is he being paid this season? ;)

My point exactly.
    He would have been paid the same amount had he "tapped out" after week 3.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Cutler can suck my nuts.

Go Sox!
    Cutler can suck my nuts.

Go Sox!

Why? For getting hurt?

Nice. :roll:
  • Cutler can suck my nuts.

Go Sox!
    Im not bummed about todays game...
    Not at all....

We ended up having to play our 3rd string QB...And the guy almost pulled a miracle....

Im not the least bit upset about this...
    Ill get up tomorrow, go to work, and life goes on......

It was a fun game...
    It was a strange game...
    It was a silly fucking game......
    Cutler can suck my nuts.

Go Sox!
    Im not bummed about todays game...
    Not at all....

We ended up having to play our 3rd string QB...And the guy almost pulled a miracle....

Im not the least bit upset about this...
    Ill get up tomorrow, go to work, and life goes on......

It was a fun game...
    It was a strange game...
    It was a silly fucking game......

I'm a bit pissed just because it was the fuckin' Packers.

But like you said, I'll get up tomorrow and move on. Considering I didn't expect the Bears to win more than 6-7 games coming into the season, this whole ride was pretty fun.

Oh!

Go Steelers! :D
  • mca47 wrote:

But like you said, I'll get up tomorrow and move on. Considering I didn't expect the Bears to win more than 6-7 games coming into the season, this whole ride was pretty fun.

Oh!

And after Mr. Cutler has his MRI tomorrow....

YOU AND I will discuss his performance today...
    In the BIGGEST game of his NFL CAREER....
    Franchise QB????

But yeah I agree...It was a fun year...
    Just fell short...
    To a Better team....
  • mca47 wrote:

Oh!

And after Mr. Cutler has his MRI tomorrow....

YOU AND I will discuss his performance today...
    In the BIGGEST game of his NFL CAREER....
    Franchise QB????

But yeah I agree...It was a fun year...
    Just fell short...
    To a Better team....

Honestly SPEEDY, you think Cutler wouldnt have played if he could have? I was pissed beyond belief at first when he wasn't in there, but this guy has taking a fucking beating like I've never seen before the past 2 years. I'd like to think he would have been in there if he could have...it'll be interesting to see what happens with Cutler though.
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    What's the difference between a dollar and Jay Cutler?

You can get 4 quarters out of a dollar!

GO PACK GO!! NFC CHAMPS!!!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    So who called the timeout on 3rd and 3 when they obviously would have had an easy first down? Then called a stupid play which caused a loss of 2 or 3 yards. Then went with a pass on 4th down which resulted in an interception / the end of the game? :cry:

Someone bet on the Packers in the Bears organization... :lol:
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Cutler's a bitch. You gotta play if you can stand. There's not a true franchise qb in the league that wouldn't have at least given it a go.

Urlacher was putting off a weird vibe when defending him after the game, and even took it too far callin former players jealous. I'm not buyin what he's selling and I don't think he even wanted to have it in stock.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    The better team won. So congrats to the Pack and I still hope you lose in the Super Bowl.

Side note: A lot of stupid Meatball Bears fans are ripping Cutler are idiots. For the record they are probably the Cub fans Bears fans. Coaching lost this game for the Bears. Winning the toss and kicking to Green Bay bad call. Time management all game bad call. That stupid end around to Bennett on 3rd down bad call. Actually putting in Todd Collins at all was the f-ing cake. Caleb could have had two more series to work with. The MVP of the game was Green Bays punter. GO STEELERS!!!!!
  • shadowcast wrote:
    The better team won. So congrats to the Pack and I still hope you lose in the Super Bowl.

Side note: A lot of stupid Meatball Bears fans are ripping Cutler are idiots. For the record they are probably the Cub fans Bears fans. Coaching lost this game for the Bears. Winning the toss and kicking to Green Bay bad call. Time management all game bad call. That stupid end around to Bennett on 3rd down bad call. Actually putting in Todd Collins at all was the f-ing cake. Caleb could have had two more series to work with. The MVP of the game was Green Bays punter. GO STEELERS!!!!!
    Before the injury.....

Cutler looked like SHIT!!!
    COMPLETE SHIT!!!!

If he makes those passes to Knox and Hester.....Both of which could have gone for TD's...
    It is an entirely different game....

Cutlers injury...
    An MCL tear..........
    I agree that Cutler looked like shit all day. That over thrown pass to Hester was huge. Also him just throwing up some balls up for grabs was nerve racking. He has been like this all year either hot as shit or dog shit but Lovie's decisions in this game are what I would be questioning not Cutlers toughness as he has missed only one game his whole career.
  • shadowcast wrote:
    I agree that Cutler looked like shit all day. That over thrown pass to Hester was huge. Also him just throwing up some balls up for grabs was nerve racking. He has been like this all year either hot as shit or dog shit but Lovie's decisions in this game are what I would be questioning not Cutlers toughness as he has missed only one game his whole career.
    You are right....

Greenbays punter was the MVP of the game....

The Bears defense the 2nd half was a championship defense...
    The Packers were held scoreless...
    Field position KILLED the bears...
    Todd Collins playing the 3rd quarter, for 2 series....Was just pure STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!

And Culter looked like SHIT!!!!!
    Alright, I've cooled down a bit. Still a little salty but what are you going to do. I have changed who I'm going to root for in the SB to the Pack. Only because I find their fans less annoying than Steeler fans.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Cutler's a bitch. You gotta play if you can stand. There's not a true franchise qb in the league that wouldn't have at least given it a go.

Urlacher was putting off a weird vibe when defending him after the game, and even took it too far callin former players jealous. I'm not buyin what he's selling and I don't think he even wanted to have it in stock.

Give me a break. "You gotta play if you can stand". Well, what if you can't play because of a sprained MCL?

Yeah...tough it out Jay you pussy. We don't care if you can't physically plant to throw the ball. We want you in even if we have two other guys who can physically throw the ball! :roll:

When Jay got knocked out of the game because of a concussion again the Giants...that was an acceptable injury, but not a sprained MCL?
  • mca47 wrote:
    When Jay got knocked out of the game because of a concussion again the Giants...that was an acceptable injury, but not a sprained MCL?
    this is TOTALLY different! some people paid $500 for tickets! and it was the packers! :P

what happened to hanies mustache?? it disappeared somewhere between the game and the post show... play off stache? i was gonna grow one in his honor
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    mca47 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Give me a break. "You gotta play if you can stand". Well, what if you can't play because of a sprained MCL?

Yeah...tough it out Jay you pussy. We don't care if you can't physically plant to throw the ball. We want you in even if we have two other guys who can physically throw the ball! :roll:

I haven't heard any players backin off their comments.

Sprained mcl. That's pretty fuckin mild to not at least give a go out on the field.
    ****Breaking News******Cutler's Replacement
    Say it ain't so!!!
    http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff54 ... placed.jpg