Options

** updated COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2023 / 2024. **

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    This game is kind of getting boring. Come on Kansas. Step it up!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    got a chance...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Why were the Kansas players staring at the loose ball?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Why were the Kansas players staring at the loose ball?

felt like they had like 3 chances at it...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    have i mentioned how much i dislike john callipari?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I think so.

I wonder how long this championship will be vacated.
    Post edited by Newch91 on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Fuckityfuckfuckfuck.

Damn.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    I don't even know who the hell to root for anymore! Someone sell me on a team!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    I think both Louisville and Kansas lost due to intimidation and reckless play. Kentucky should have beat both those teams by 40 points but somehow let each team stick around.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    Newch91 wrote:
    I think so.

I wonder how long this championship will be vacated.

really, from a Uconn fan? so much for those in glass houses.

every program at that level is cheating. you don't get players at that level without making deals. there are so many people involved with these kids that's the game you have to play to be on that level. oh and it's been that way for about 75 years.

whatever you think of Calipari the guy is a great coach. to get a bunch of one and dones to play as hard as they do is insanely difficult. even back to Umass his teams have always played as hard as anyone in the country. respect his coaching.
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Stay Classy Kentucky...

aaacouchesx-large.jpg

fire-department-tweets-lexington-riots-up185d9l-x-large.jpg?w=640

Dumbass Rednecks
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Stay Classy Kentucky...

aaacouchesx-large.jpg

Dumbass Rednecks

Pretty pathetic. For a school with 8 championships they sure acted like they had never been there before. I guess they will have to celebrate now, cause it probably won't count in a few years.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,970
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Stay Classy Kentucky...

aaacouchesx-large.jpg

Dumbass Rednecks
    Idiots!!!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    If you needed another reason to hate Duke, here it is:

http://larrybrownsports.com/college-bas ... her/174185
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Newch91 wrote:

But they're the witty Cameron Crazies. F dook and mouse face.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Yea, the Cameron Crazies> :roll: A bunch of NERDS & ther CRAZY?

I couldn't tell from the video if they chanted that shit or not, but some on press-row said they did(and the kid's Dad). Pretty WEAK!!
  • Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    BEN BRUST!!! SHOT OF THE YEAR!!!! ON WISCONSIN!!!
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    pureoc wrote:

That was a hell of a shot, and game. But, i think Matthew Deledova's shot to WIN the game, MAY have been the shot of the year. So far.
  • Options
    cutz wrote:
    pureoc wrote:

That was a hell of a shot, and game. But, i think Matthew Deledova's shot to WIN the game, MAY have been the shot of the year. So far.

i feel like there is a court rush every single day this season...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,957
    anyone see the Notre Dame/Louisville game? 5 OT's!
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    One more and it would have tied UConn/Syracuse 6 OT game. I missed last night's game.
  • Options

Yea, i watched the whole game. GREAT game. OBVIOUSLY.

L-Ville had a chance to win it at the end of regulation and the 4 OT's. L-Ville did, mostly Russ Smith, some dumb shit.
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,214
    cutz wrote:

L-Ville had a chance to win it at the end of regulation and the 4 OT's. L-Ville did, mostly Russ Smith, some dumb shit.

russ smith is going to give pitino a heart attack. he is talented but pretty much a nut job.

both wisconsin and michigan fucked up by not fouling. and I think Bo Ryan is an awesome coach but not giving a foul with 3 fouls to give in that situation is a travesty. michigan should have fouled up 3 too but coaches seem to not like doing it which i completely don't understand. only seen 1 team ever tie or win a game when a team fouled them up 3 (kentucky vs. miss. st. in sec tourny a few years ago).
  • Options
    pjhawks wrote:
    cutz wrote:

russ smith is going to give pitino a heart attack. he is talented but pretty much a nut job.

both wisconsin and michigan fucked up by not fouling. and I think Bo Ryan is an awesome coach but not giving a foul with 3 fouls to give in that situation is a travesty. michigan should have fouled up 3 too but coaches seem to not like doing it which i completely don't understand. only seen 1 team ever tie or win a game when a team fouled them up 3 (kentucky vs. miss. st. in sec tourny a few years ago).

I agree with what you have to say about Russ Smith & Bo Ryan. I too think Bo Ryan is a hell of a coach, but i did NOT understand why he didn't foul ther either. It was a NO-BRAINER i thought. Not sure i would kill Michigan in that situation: don't want to risk fouling on a 3 pt. attempt. Especially when the shot was about 40+feet from the basket. He pretty much shot that right away too.

But, ther are some circumstance where i'm not letting a team tie it up at the end of the game with a 3. In that situation that 3 pointer can ONLY do one of two things: It either goes in or it doesn't. Basically its %50-%50. Like you said, you only saw one team tie or win a game when they fouled. 4 things have to happen for the team that's behind:
    1. They have to make the first FT
    2. They have to miss then next FT(and i'm sure you've seen where they make it or don't hit the rim> :lol: )
    3. If they do miss the FT, then they have to get the rebound
    4. Then they have to make the shot.

Sure looks like a NO-BRAINER to me.
  • Options
    cutz wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Yea, the Cameron Crazies> :roll: A bunch of NERDS & ther CRAZY?

I couldn't tell from the video if they chanted that shit or not, but some on press-row said they did(and the kid's Dad). Pretty WEAK!!

Hey, don't let a few bad apples spoil your thoughts on all of us. I'm a TRUE Duke fan and I agree that "IF" they did that, it was tasteless and very unclassy. Haters can hate, it's a game and I hate on certain teams/fans as well, in good fun but I would NEVER lower myself to taunt another team in that way.

PS. LET'S GO DUKE....GTHC! ;)
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

:thumbup:

I like you even MORE now :D
    Good game, VERY good game...Goodnight
  • Options
    f u

duke
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Kentucky loses by 30!! :lol:

GO CARDS!!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    It's always a GOOD day when Duke loses, but it's a GREAT DAY when The Maryland TERPS beat down the mighty Duke Blue Devils.

GO TERPS

peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)