our differences, and apology to Pandora

2»

Comments

• eyedclaar wrote:
    come on Eyed, you know better than that... always leave one person alive to tell your story! ;)

Like Keyser Soze... I'm wit'cha.

haha, yeah! thats where I heard that quote!
    I couldnt remember... awesome flick though. I think the fella who played him in the movie just passed away. RIP.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • good at ya JohnnyP! The world would be a better place if everyone would just admit their shortcomings and apologize to those they may have hurt along the way.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    good at ya JohnnyP! The world would be a better place if everyone would just admit their shortcomings and apologize to those they may have hurt along the way.

I am going to one up you and apologize for stuff I haven't even done yet...

Sorry everyone for all that stuff at PJ20 that I did. Things really got out of hand there for a bit...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    good at ya JohnnyP! The world would be a better place if everyone would just admit their shortcomings and apologize to those they may have hurt along the way.

Sorry everyone for all that stuff at PJ20 that I did. Things really got out of hand there for a bit...

you know, i applaud you here eyed. for some reason, your apology now seems so much more sincere, (considering you are probably sober right now) than apologizing while sobbing and begging for bail money while still wasted off your arse, recovering from day 1 of PJ fest. Your apology is accepted dude. Just dont leave any bear carcass' near my tent and we're cool. :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    eyedclaar wrote:

Oooh, me too.

Boo Boo, I'm really sorry for all the stuff that will happen in 2011. :twisted:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    eyedclaar wrote:
    come on Eyed, you know better than that... always leave one person alive to tell your story! ;)

Like Keyser Soze... I'm wit'cha.

haha, yeah! thats where I heard that quote!
    I couldnt remember... awesome flick though. I think the fella who played him in the movie just passed away. RIP.

actually it was the lawyer kobayashi that died

and on another note
    why doesn't anyone
    ever fucking apologize to me?
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chickweed wrote:
    and on another note
    why doesn't anyone

because apologising is for pussies... sorry i had to tell you that.

;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    HI Pandora,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended you or hurt you in any way. I really value your opinion and think the world needs more people like you. Sometimes we just have different beliefs and that's OK. But my 'rolling eyes' and comments were'nt meant to hurt, and I am sorry.

its funny that this has really been on my mind because I am so much more like you than you probably know. I see your posts and they all make sense to me. Its mostly how I live my life. I do yoga, meditate, and try to love and extend love to all around me. I just get really intense when I see something wrong. And i really think something can be done through compromise with gun laws. I dont want a ban. I just think innocent suffering can be avoided to a slight degree with some change and/or compromise.

So I write to you to say that I think you are awesome and I wish I could see your face and tell you that we are both peaceful people who love life, love people around us, love Pearl Jam, and want to know and love that good can someday find its place in this world. I hope we can be friends from hundred of miles away.
    ...here is the only face i will extend to you again... :D

Peace,
    ~jon

PS--I tried to send this as a PM, but it wasnt working, so i figured it couldnt hurt for everyone to see. We are a great community here, and I wish I knew most of you on a personal level. ;)
    :wave: As you know now I was able to get your pm and it was wonderful,
    it brought tears and smiles, thank you new friend.
    Thanks for the love everyone.... it gives us all hope :D
    And thanks for the laughs too :lol:
    dunkman wrote:
    chickweed wrote:
    and on another note
    why doesn't anyone

because apologising is for pussies... sorry i had to tell you that.

;)

sorry you had to tell me :lol:

• MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    :thumbup:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    Go Falcons
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :wave:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Go Falcons

oh yeah Go Falcons!

cheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gif
    pandora wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Go Falcons

oh yeah Go Falcons!

cheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gifcheer_rood.gif

which one is 4and20?

• pandora wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Go Falcons

oh yeah Go Falcons!

Go Sister

mood_excited.gif
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”