our differences, and apology to Pandora

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
HI Pandora,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended you or hurt you in any way. I really value your opinion and think the world needs more people like you. Sometimes we just have different beliefs and that's OK. But my 'rolling eyes' and comments were'nt meant to hurt, and I am sorry.

its funny that this has really been on my mind because I am so much more like you than you probably know. I see your posts and they all make sense to me. Its mostly how I live my life. I do yoga, meditate, and try to love and extend love to all around me. I just get really intense when I see something wrong. And i really think something can be done through compromise with gun laws. I dont want a ban. I just think innocent suffering can be avoided to a slight degree with some change and/or compromise.

So I write to you to say that I think you are awesome and I wish I could see your face and tell you that we are both peaceful people who love life, love people around us, love Pearl Jam, and want to know and love that good can someday find its place in this world. I hope we can be friends from hundred of miles away.
...here is the only face i will extend to you again... :D

Peace,
~jon

PS--I tried to send this as a PM, but it wasnt working, so i figured it couldnt hurt for everyone to see. We are a great community here, and I wish I knew most of you on a personal level. ;)
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    HI Pandora,

I just wanted to say that I am sorry if I offended you or hurt you in any way. I really value your opinion and think the world needs more people like you. Sometimes we just have different beliefs and that's OK. But my 'rolling eyes' and comments were'nt meant to hurt, and I am sorry.

its funny that this has really been on my mind because I am so much more like you than you probably know. I see your posts and they all make sense to me. Its mostly how I live my life. I do yoga, meditate, and try to love and extend love to all around me. I just get really intense when I see something wrong. And i really think something can be done through compromise with gun laws. I dont want a ban. I just think innocent suffering can be avoided to a slight degree with some change and/or compromise.

So I write to you to say that I think you are awesome and I wish I could see your face and tell you that we are both peaceful people who love life, love people around us, love Pearl Jam, and want to know and love that good can someday find its place in this world. I hope we can be friends from hundred of miles away.

Peace,
    ~jon

PS--I tried to send this as a PM, but it wasnt working, so i figured it couldnt hurt for everyone to see. We are a great community here, and I wish I knew most of you on a personal level. ;)
    :thumbup:
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    HI Pandora,

Peace,
    ~jon

:clap: :thumbup: :-D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    HI Pandora,

Peace,
    ~jon

:D :thumbup: :clap:
    Pandora is one of the nicest people in this community.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Good for you, JohnnyP. I admire your willingness to step up and reach out.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :?: :thumbup:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • good onya, johnnyP. And yes, Pandora is wonderful indeed :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    awww...GROUP HUG EVERYBODY! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    post the fight ... :mrgreen:

good stuff :clap: :thumbup:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    No offense:
    throw_up.jpg
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The Champ wrote:
    No offense:
    throw_up.jpg
    hehehehehehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    The Champ wrote:
    No offense:
    throw_up.jpg

it was only a matter of time :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Hey, I said no offense so it's all good, but seriously...wow..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

you and musicismylife79 could learn something from this thread.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

There really is nothing authentic to learn from this thread/forum....and I should smack you with my bison for that comment ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

Don't make me smack that cigarette out of your tiny little baby fucking hands..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    don't make me call buster douglas
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Or Evander, give him an earful.

(as a side note, I don't like Evander and thinks he deserved to get his ear bit off, stop head-butting and elbowing and use a fist)
    Actually my favorite boxer of all time is Evander Holyfield...definitely will be watching on the 22nd..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The Champ wrote:
    Actually my favorite boxer of all time is Evander Holyfield...definitely will be watching on the 22nd..

He's fighting again ?!?!?!

Holy Crap

His brains might ooze out of his ears by the end of the fight
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    edited January 2011
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:

=====D :o
    Post edited by The Champ on
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
    The Champ wrote:

He's fighting again ?!?!?!

Holy Crap

His brains might ooze out of his ears by the end of the fight

Yes, tune in...
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    The Champ wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

=====D :o

rodney-king.jpg

;):lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Newch91 wrote:
    Pandora is one of the nicest people in this community.

she is until you try taking her gun away. ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • haha, you all are too funny!
    I do love it here, there are some jokesters that know how to lighten the mood. But, Champ, I dont really understand why it was important for you to tell us you have a bulemia problem in this thread. :D

All joking aside, I meant what i said, and this is a great community for all of its diversity, and it (and the world) wouldnt be the same without people like Pandora.

:D

come on, its the weekend, time to party :thumbup: :wave:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Pandora ,my sister ,is just so awesome... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    I will personally kill every last one of you. :twisted:

C'mon, I know that's what you're all really trying to say in this thread.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    I will personally kill every last one of you. :twisted:

C'mon, I know that's what you're all really trying to say in this thread.

come on Eyed, you know better than that... always leave one person alive to tell your story! ;)
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    come on Eyed, you know better than that... always leave one person alive to tell your story! ;)

Like Keyser Soze... I'm wit'cha.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/