Packing List for PJ20Fest

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    12 person van can be done for ~26-30 per person, depending on gas. make it 35 and designated driver can have a free ride and excess as a tip. make it 60 and i'll fill the coolers full of good beer, soda, water, burgers, chips and a grill.

Wow...I can't make PJ20, but maybe I'll come out just to drive around with ya sometime!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    12 person van can be done for ~26-30 per person, depending on gas. make it 35 and designated driver can have a free ride and excess as a tip. make it 60 and i'll fill the coolers full of good beer, soda, water, burgers, chips and a grill.

you are starting to sound a little enticing...how much to stay at your place? I'm debating on the package from Orbitz...fly to Milwaukee....

how long. :lol:

as long as it's only the weekend, you are welcome to stay. :lol:

but that's only 3 of the 12 seats....we need micky on board to drive and take seat 4...which leaves 8 seats to fill. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Wow...I can't make PJ20, but maybe I'll come out just to drive around with ya sometime!

:lol:

we'll get a group, drive to wisconsin...set up a picnic, drink beer, eat burgers and listen to bootlegs. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,895
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

you are starting to sound a little enticing...how much to stay at your place? I'm debating on the package from Orbitz...fly to Milwaukee....

but that's only 3 of the 12 seats....we need micky on board to drive and take seat 4...which leaves 8 seats to fill. :lol:
    If it comes down to a temp job to pay for this I'm going to say I'm in for sure. I'll figure something out. I will certainly drive.

You all nuts that is. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

no worries...unless something special happens we are planning on flying in Friday and leaving Monday....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:

says the person that's gonna drive them into the woods :P
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

says the person that's gonna drive them into the woods :P
    Right. I"M DRIVING!!!!!

Cue Norm with a rainman video.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I"M DRIVING!!!!!

so you are in?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I"M DRIVING!!!!!

so you are in?
    yes. Come hell or highwater. I'm in. How can I pass this up?

Just need the details on payment for tix. And how you want to do it.

81 wrote:

125 bucks a day?? that sounds fishy...does a crazy man in a hockey mask live there? :problem: :think:
    edited May 2011
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

125 bucks a day?? that sounds fishy...does a crazy man in a hockey mask live there? :problem: :think:

i'm willing to bet they aren't planning that far out or thinking about concert weekends....just looking to make a few bucks during the summer....
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

no no no. the fishy is in the lake.

mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

no no no. the fishy is in the lake.

:lol: that sounds like a nice place to stay...call them and check it out 81
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm willing to bet they aren't planning that far out or thinking about concert weekends....just looking to make a few bucks during the summer....

shit if i were going i'd pick this up immediately...serial killer or not!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    :shock:
    guitars, amp, mics, cables, brain.... :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :lol: that sounds like a nice place to stay...call them and check it out 81

email sent.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mfc2006 wrote:
    guitars, amp, mics, cables, brain of J.... :?
    Fixed

mickeyrat wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    guitars, amp, mics, cables, baggie of Js.... :?
    Fixed

REALLY fixed!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    guitars, amp, mics, cables, baggie of Js.... :?
    Fixed

REALLY fixed!

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I guess we don't need this list anymore...and I was really looking forward to pancakes in the morning....maybe the hotel will have a continential breakfast. :(

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230
    So UnlostDogs is def not attending ..won't she try for tickets tomorrow ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    no, she's coming...(a really really really nice person got her 10c tix)
    she's flying in, so no camping.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    Slip 'n Slide for Dimitri in his Borat buttfloss on lawn night. :twisted:

im ready for Alpine :D

borat_cannes_2.jpg
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230
    RKCNDY wrote:
    no, she's coming...(a really really really nice person got her 10c tix)
    she's flying in, so no camping.

Cool ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Screenshot2010-10-18at93229AM.png

pancakes. yup.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mfc - you only heading to wisconsin?
    pj20 just not happening for me, chose 3 canadian shows instead for me AND mr. dream. better. :)
    would love to meetya one day tho, come east my friend!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

pj20 just not happening for me, chose 3 canadian shows instead for me AND mr. dream. better. :)

yup. only heading to WI. it's going to be a long drive, but it'll be fun. we'll head East someday..i promise! enjoy the Canada shows! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    mfc2006 wrote:

yup. only heading to WI. it's going to be a long drive, but it'll be fun. we'll head East someday..i promise! enjoy the Canada shows! :D

i'll do my best. ;)
    hey...some day i may make it down to texas. my best friend from my undergrad days lives outside austin, and i've yet to visit him there b/c he makes an annual trek to NYC. so who knows?
    well, enjoy pj20 - sure to be a blast!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    First and foremost..CAMERA!!!! Gotta take lots and lots of photos and video! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014