best fight caught on tape ever!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I guess!!

But what a sight.. Me with my shirt off and you with your face smeared with vasoline in a bar in Cleveland..
    That shit must happen!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
    wait. okay.
    i just spit out my drink everywhere. that shit is hilarious. And for some reason I don't think that would be out of the realm of possibilites. Pure shenanigans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Standing there like DETROIT WHAT?? my imagination has run wild
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: I guess!!

But what a sight.. Me with my shirt off and you with your face smeared with vasoline in a bar in Cleveland..
    That shit must happen!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

wait. okay.
    i just spit out my drink everywhere. that shit is hilarious. And for some reason I don't think that would be out of the realm of possibilites. Pure shenanigans. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Standing there like DETROIT WHAT?? my imagination has run wild

Note: At this point, Cavstarr's head exploded.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    too true
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    loadedgun wrote:
    PJ20 Fest? Pfffft.... I'm heading to Ocala this summer.

I was just in Ocala...over the New Year holiday. DAMN I missed this. This is what happens when girls wear clothes that are too small in the first place. :shock:
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I wonder why no one noticed the guy wandering around with the camera in their faces or seemed to care less of the fact if they did. :?
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    g under p wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    what a bunch of fuckin animals.

Are they ANIMALS...or acting like animals?

Peace

acting like. no racial slur intended.. idiots come in all varieties :mrgreen:

Peace back at ya
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Which reminds me what I was going to post in here to begin with...

"I'd rather be with an animal..."
    :lol:
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Yeah my daddy taught me how to fight.. LOL That and most other human don't sit well with me.. I get along MUCH better with your animals LMAO. And I promise to behave at the festival lol.

Sounds like we'd get along just fine. And by that I mean, we could probably glare at each other from a distance and then walk back into the forest to be with the animals.
    that's sooooooo me too!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
  • Riverside MOFO! :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • awesome. i love gangsta chicks............esp the 1 with no clothes on :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262
    Some one should of called the ASPCA to round those Animals up i Blame Jersey Shore :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Some one should of called the ASPCA to round those Animals up i Blame Jersey Shore :lol::lol:

jose you sure those aren't any of your home-girls? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,262

jose you sure those aren't any of your home-girls? :lol:

:lol::lol: Nah i don't think any of my home-girls take it to the streets like that :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • ha... reminds me of the ihop parking lot in college
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • I think I caught a glimpse of Jerry Springer in the backround at about the 1:37 mark. :D

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    wouldn't want to stand directly behind the one in the blue g-string incase she kicks

0.jpg
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Sidnum wrote:

This is just so sad. I mean, give me a fuckin break already. This is just more proof that we are getting nowhere as a society. :roll:

you are kidding right? i hope we don't base societal progress on the videotaping of a good old fashioned female half naked fist fight?

I'm actually not kidding. But I'm not saying this is the only reason. Just one of the supporting reasons. I don't know, I just didn't find it as funny as I thought it would. It was just lame to me. Like, these people need to get lives or something.
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Posts: 1,829
    Is anyone surprised by this?
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.