best fight caught on tape ever!!!!!!!

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Is that outside an Auto Parts store ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    :o :shock: :o :shock: :lol::lol:
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Is that outside an Auto Parts store ?
    Outside a gas station.
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    I think we should have a PJ 10c meeting at the RaceTrak in Ocala, Fl. Who's in?
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Is that outside an Auto Parts store ?
    Outside a gas station.

I didn't see any pumps ?

Just alotta booty
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Is that outside an Auto Parts store ?
    Outside a gas station.

I didn't see any pumps ?

Just alotta booty
    There was quite alot of ass in this video :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i find the weaves flying around the best

the kid at the end is picking them all up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Damn Rap Music
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    caught on tape??? what is this fucking 1983?

anyway... might have guessed you'd like this video
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    OK SEE, this is what happens down here with all the warm air in Florida. Nobody would be doing this in say PA and MORE camera angles was certainly needed for this to be the best/brawl fight ever. Funny just the same, i just hope nobody was hurt.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    OK SEE, this is what happens down here with all the warm air in Florida. Nobody would be doing this in say PA and MORE camera angles was certainly needed for this to be the best/brawl fight ever. Funny just the same, i just hope nobody was hurt.

Peace

go with the flow bro...you get the idea..anytime weaves and ass are flying around its funny
    dunkman wrote:
    caught on tape??? what is this fucking 1983?

anyway... might have guessed you'd like this video

call the smoking gun and ask them about the caught on tape description
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    PJ20 Fest? Pfffft.... I'm heading to Ocala this summer.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • good to see there are still old fashioned fights going on at gas stations....
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674

This is just so sad. I mean, give me a fuckin break already. This is just more proof that we are getting nowhere as a society. :roll:
  • Ha, some much goin on, yer man recording doesn't know where to point the camera...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    what a bunch of fuckin animals.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

klusterfuk wrote:

Are they ANIMALS...or acting like animals?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Peace

oh here we go ...
  • A beautiful display of peace, love and kindness. :shock:

Dont get me wrong, I would've been filming too, but NOBODY called 911?!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    g under p wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Peace

oh here we go ...

NB86 I just call them as I see them, just a little clarification is all I'm asking. ;)

Peace

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I wonder what got them bitches all worked up?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    g under p wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:

Peace

Animals conduct themselves with far more dignity. That's right, some stinky ass bear licking his own ass conducts himself with more dignity than humans. Not just the people in this footage, which I didn't even watch. :D
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I wonder if it was some baby momma drama?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Do we any social structure?
  • Sidnum wrote:

This is just so sad. I mean, give me a fuckin break already. This is just more proof that we are getting nowhere as a society. :roll:

you are kidding right? i hope we don't base societal progress on the videotaping of a good old fashioned female half naked fist fight?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Last year at my book club there were some hurt feelings regarding an off-topic discussion about the political climate. One of the members put her wineglass down and left the room and never came back.

It was a wild scene, I tell you. Just completely out of control. I didn't tape it, though.

True that.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • PJGirl321PJGirl321 Posts: 377
    This is why I don't go to Florida.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJGirl321 wrote:
    This is why I don't go to Florida.