Taurus
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • shine79shine79 Posts: 49
    Isn't this funny that it was such a recent topic of conversation and nowwww they've decided to just throw a new one in?
    Yeah, i was thinking the same thing!
    For most of us actually, this doesn't change anything...
    http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has ... d-2439951/
    i think the dates have changed quite a bit actually...
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/13/new-zodiac-sign-dates-oph_n_808567.html#s223863&title=kristin_leigh

I'm not sure how to pronounce the new sign though :oops: :?:
    "That sounds like it could be an STD, a Greek God, or Oprah's scientific name."
    /via @HerbertFromFG

I was on the cusp before, so sometimes i was Cancer and other times Leo, so it's definitely easier for me now..
    :)
    06.19.98 Vancouver | 11.06.00 Seattle | 05.30.03 Vancouver | 09.25.09 Vancouver
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Isn't this funny that it was such a recent topic of conversation and nowwww they've decided to just throw a new one in? Who's the unlucky one(s) that got the short end of the stick after a couple thousand years?

i suspect this is bullshit.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Isn't this funny that it was such a recent topic of conversation and nowwww they've decided to just throw a new one in? Who's the unlucky one(s) that got the short end of the stick after a couple thousand years?

i suspect this is bullshit.

And I concur.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Last night I went to bed a Leo. I woke up today and apparently I'm now a Cancer.

I say bullshit. I've been a Leo for 38 years, and I'm staying one.

Oh yeah, and Pluto is still a planet too !
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • In short, if you follow the Sidereal astrology, the Eastern branch, your sign may have shifted. (And most likely, no surprise to you at all: This news is hundreds of years old).

But for the rest of us, our horoscope, and our signs, are still the same.

Above text is from the article I have linked.

Our signs are still the same, everyone. Nothing has changed.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    +++++++++1 I'm sticking with Leo too! :D
    the wolf wrote:
    Last night I went to bed a Leo. I woke up today and apparently I'm now a Cancer.

I say bullshit. I've been a Leo for 38 years, and I'm staying one.

Oh yeah, and Pluto is still a planet too !
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    March 10, 1915....that's my birth date and I'm sticking to it. Pisces[/] then and Pisces now, I ain't NO Aquiriuis...look I can't even spell it. :mrgreen:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Pisces
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    g under p wrote:
    March 10, 1915....that's my birth date and I'm sticking to it. Pisces[/] then and Pisces now, I ain't NO Aquiriuis...look I can't even spell it. :mrgreen:

Peace

you're 96?
  • Cancer
  • I'm a Leo. *rawr* ;)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    Libra :D
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • 250.gif

aquariusdp.jpg
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Aries. :mrgreen:

Apparently:
    Adventurous and energetic
    Pioneering and courageous
    Enthusiastic and confident
    Dynamic and quick-witted

The other side:
    Selfish and quick-tempered
    Impulsive and impatient
    Foolhardy and daredevil
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • myra wrote:
    I'm an Aquarius, just read some of the personality traits that I'm supposedly meant to have.
    I'm meant to be extroverted, open minded, tolerant, very friendly, emotionally detached, stubborn, independent, an idealist who dreams a lot but never actually puts them into practice.

I'm a mix of them I suppose, some were bang on, others were way off.

Apparently my ruling planet is uranus :? :lol:

Me too. 8-)

Add to this : unconventional, rebellious and unpredictable. Supposedly.

I'm Aquarius too :D Some of those descriptions are SPOT ON!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    gemini

weird, i didn't know this thread existed, i was bored at work last night and reading about astrology.. :geek:
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    conman wrote:
    gemini

weird, i didn't know this thread existed, i was bored at work last night and reading about astrology.. :geek:

Did you go by the "new" signs or stick to your roots? I am a gemini too, but I think according to the new system it's changed. According to myyyy system, I'll always be a gemini though :D
    conman wrote:
    gemini

Did you go by the "new" signs or stick to your roots? I am a gemini too, but I think according to the new system it's changed. According to myyyy system, I'll always be a gemini though :D
    i read both systems and there's no way i'm a taurus, i'm definately gemini
  • I'm a Sagittarius. Supposedly optimistic, honest, lively, generous, open-minded and tolerant.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I am an absolute, 100% stubborn, lovely pain in the ass Taurus
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:
    gemini

oh yeah..i forgot that they switched stuff up..i think i'm technically a capricorn now..but i'm sticking to aquarius.. :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:
    gemini

oh yeah..i forgot that they switched stuff up..i think i'm technically a capricorn now..but i'm sticking to aquarius.. :)
    i always knew i was gemini but i never really paid much attention to it until last night.. i'm a taurus according to the new signs but i'm gemini according to the old ones and gemini definatetly describes me better
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Just like Eddie, I am a Capricorn. And I go very well with Virgos :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Carey wrote:
    Just like Eddie, I am a Capricorn. And I go very well with Virgos :D
    ahem... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm also 'just like Eddie' a Capricorn... :mrgreen:;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I'm technically a Leo but I'm on the first day so I feel more like a cancer
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Gemini....both my sides are awesome too :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2