What's Your Sign?

Comments

• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Loulou wrote:
    Where are all my fellow Lions????

My daughter is too young to post. :lol:
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    PISCES: I can also be moody as hell. :(

Personality Traits & Information

The Astrological birth sign of Pisces (February 19 - March 20) is usually associated with being extremely creative, sensetive, and artistic, as well as a healthy fascination with the metaphysical and spiritual.

Pisces are the most intuitive and spiritually developed of the zodiac birth signs. Aptly called "old souls", Pisces thirst for spiritual knowledge and personal growth. They are the twelfth, and last, of the Zodiac signs, and as such, tend to have a more finely tuned intuition, sixth sense or extrasensory ability to perceive others feelings.

The duality of the Pisces personality is best described as a constant ebb and flow, back and forth, straddling the physical, material world and the ethereal, divine realm where Pisces vivid imagination, powerful intuition and creative daydreaming feel like home.

Pisces are creators. Pisces are common as inventors, writers, musicians, painters, and dancers. Pisces make great friends and mates. Pisces are extremely loyal and caring. Pisces often possess uncanny intuitive or psychic abilities.

PISCES - February 19 - March 20 Pisces is the 12th sign of the Zodiac and is represented by two fish swimming in opposite directions. The two fish symbolize the internal struggle of the soul within a Pisces. Often, the fish are swimming away from each other in a circle representing life after death or reincarnation. Pisces is considered a feminine or negative sign. Feminine signs are considered more passive, receptive and sensitive than masculine/positive signs.
    Pisces are sensitive, humane and often idealistic. People born under this sign react emotionally to everything making them compassionate and sensitive to those around them. Rather than taking an analytical approach to life, pisces react to the feelings of others and as a result can be very influential when they choose to be. In the right situaltion a Pisces can be capable of incredible deeds. The positive nature of a Pisces and the fact that they are tuned into the feelings of others makes them socially popular.

Being able to read and react to situations makes Pisces one of the most adaptive signs in the Zodiac. They are very intuitive and as a result can be flexible and prosper in many different situations. The intuitive nature of Pisces also makes them a very creative and imaginative sign. Pisces are often artists, writers and dreamers. The strong intuition of a Pisces can also mean that they are very spiritual.

ELEMENT: Water Pisces is one of 3 water signs in the Zodiac, all of which share similar characteristics. Water signs are typically sensitive, emotional (sometimes vulnerable), creative, sensitive and melancholic. The other water signs in the Zodiac that share these characteristics are Cancer and Scorpio.

PLANETS: Jupiter & Neptune Two planets, the lucky Jupiter and sensitive Neptune rule Pisces. Jupiter, lord of the gods, fuels a thirst for knowledge and understanding in Pisces and provides a natural lucky streak for the sign. Neptune, king of the sea, provides the sensitive and spiritual qualities in Pisces. Neptune is associated with idealism and compassion, but also with confusion & deception making Pisces the most impressionable sign in the Zodiac.

PISCES QUICK FACTS
    Symbol: Fish
    Element: Water
    Ruling Planet: Jupiter/Neptune
    Birthstones: Amethyst, Aquamarine
    Colors: Aquamarine, Amethyst, Mauve, Sea Green
    Gemstones: Amethyst, Emerald, Aquamarine, Bloodstone, Moonstone, Catseye
    Flowers: Water Lily, Orchid, Lotus, White Poppy, Lilac
    Metals: Platinum, Metallic Pewter
    Body: Feet, Immune System, Lymphatic System

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p,....what site did you visit to get all that information? do they have info on the other signs too?
  • Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkf8enZlKA8Y0ijrB_O7BiEpHQOe_3FLzFFC8C9j_WzDuHOATz
  • Options
    g under p,....what site did you visit to get all that information? do they have info on the other signs too?

It was late last night, however I think I googled the Pisces sign.

http://www.pisces.com/

So whatever your sign is Google it and it should give you all the info that you may need.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Pisces.
    Thanks for the rundown g under p.
    I'm pretty much all those things except creative, i'm not much of a musician, writer or painter.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm an Aquarius born on the cusp of Capricorn

That is the traditional down to earth meets the free spirited thinker

I love Astrology, I love the heavens, like it was the first clues we were given :D
  • Options
    Jukee wrote:
    Pisces.
    Thanks for the rundown g under p.
    I'm pretty much all those things except creative, i'm not much of a musician, writer or painter.

I'm pretty much all those things.... musician not so good on drums and guitar, writer so so, and I do like to paint especially with our lake behind our house with our pretty sunsets.

The other night my 14 year old daughter had a project of drawing a world map. She's NOT much of an artist, drawing. I took over and redrew her map to almost perfection, I was amazed how well it turned out, oh she did All the coloring and drew in Antartica. She received an A+ :D

Peace

• Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    the blenderman is a gemini..may 31st 1969 memoriel day in philly that year...guess thats why i'm the life of the party ;):mrgreen:

I am a gemini and I was also born on memorial day. Just one day sooner and 19 years later :D
    But the life of the party.. well of course THAT will always apply! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I'm a cancerian, if I remember correctly my moon is in taurus and I've got sagittarius rising.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Loulou wrote:

Hello! I don't 'feel' like a Leo...well the whole 'natural born leader' stuff....I don't like people following me, and I don't like to follow others...I am my own ME. Fiercely loyal and true to my word...yes totally me.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Scorpio to a tee.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    I am a Sagittarius. Don't know anything about what that entails. My husband and 1 son are Leos and other son is .... I don't even know!! (Born Jan. 16).
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    tinkerbell wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    libra. dont know what it means

Pros.
    Diplomaitic and urbane
    Romantic and charming
    Easygoing and sociable
    Idealistic and peaceable

Cons.
    Indecisive and changeable
    Gullible and easily infuenced
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Why Yes, Yes I Am
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,261
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I'm a perfect TAUREAN:

* Down to earth
    * Stubborn - once mind made up, impossible to make budge
    * Extreme determination
    * Ambitious
    * Stable and stoic
    * Loyal/reliable/trustworthy
    * Likes stability/hates change
    * Likes comfort/pleasure/luxury but hates waste and extravagence
    * Likes beautiful things
    * Likes being attracted to opposite sex and also attracting opposite sex
    * Likes humour and is usually funny
    * Loves home
    * Music, art and good food/drink generally have a special place in their life/home

Taurus here as well and that description pretty much describes me spot on. especially the stubborn, stability, humor and home parts.
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,781
    Leo
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I'm a Cancerian too :clap: ... but if I had been born 3 minutes earlier I would have been a Gemini are you a "typical" Cancerian ... you know,homely,moody,emotional,nurturing,erratic :lol: .. I am all and more

So that's what the 69 means in your name. You must be June 22? I'm July 22. I am all and more too 'cuz I have some Leo qualities! :lol:

Yes right on both :clap: June 22nd 69 ... my mum's and nephew are Leo's
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    stargirl69 wrote:
    [thats why i need your help ,fon not be anymore :P
    :roll: :lol: *sigh of sympathy* ;)
    you know always a pleasure "talking " with you ;)

You also :D :thumbup:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    The band members signs:

Eddie - Capricorn
    Stone - Cancer
    Jeff - Pisces
    Matt - Sagittarius
    Mike - Aries
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    The band members signs:

Eddie - Capricorn
    Stone - Cancer
    Jeff - Pisces
    Matt - Sagittarius
    Mike - Aries

Stones a Crab huh? it is his fault!
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    We are supposed to have thick or impressive hair too, :lol: like a mane. I have to say mine's pretty crazy. I don't like being a leader either but I'm loyal and like attention. :lol:
    4and20 wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Hello! I don't 'feel' like a Leo...well the whole 'natural born leader' stuff....I don't like people following me, and I don't like to follow others...I am my own ME. Fiercely loyal and true to my word...yes totally me.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    stargirl69 wrote:
    I'm a Cancerian too :clap: ... but if I had been born 3 minutes earlier I would have been a Gemini are you a "typical" Cancerian ... you know,homely,moody,emotional,nurturing,erratic :lol: .. I am all and more

Same boat here on the timeframe, missed Gemini by less than an hour. Cancer seems appropriate for me though.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    tinkerbell wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    libra. dont know what it means

Pros.
    Diplomaitic and urbane
    Romantic and charming
    Easygoing and sociable
    Idealistic and peaceable

Cons.
    Indecisive and changeable
    Gullible and easily infuenced
    Flirtatious and self-indulgent

Why Yes, Yes I Am

sounds about right except the gullible part. that shit don't fly :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,110
    I'm an Aquarius, whatever that means.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    I'm an Aquarian... and apparently a very stereotypical one.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Gemini, no idea if I am typical or not to be honest!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Gemini

Adaptable and versatile
    Communicative and witty
    Intellectual and eloquent
    Youthful and lively

Nervous and tense
    Superficial and inconsistent
    Cunning and inquisitive
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Aquarius

Friendly and humanitarian
    Honest and loyal
    Original and inventive
    Independent and intellectual

Intractable and contrary
    Perverse and unpredictable
    Unemotional and detached
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Isn't this funny that it was such a recent topic of conversation and nowwww they've decided to just throw a new one in? Who's the unlucky one(s) that got the short end of the stick after a couple thousand years?
  • Options
    Isn't this funny that it was such a recent topic of conversation and nowwww they've decided to just throw a new one in? Who's the unlucky one(s) that got the short end of the stick after a couple thousand years?

You're right, it's funny.

For most of us actually, this doesn't change anything...

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has ... d-2439951/