Feeling a little sad.......

2»

Comments

• number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Hoping your Aunty kicks cancer's ass, turns around and faces it and gives it a big F you.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Thanks I hope so too. She has such a great attitude about it at the moment. She's even joking about wearing these awesome different coloured wigs and stuff. :lol: Good on her, so proud of her.
    Hoping your Aunty kicks cancer's ass, turns around and faces it and gives it a big F you.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    I just wanted to say how lovely you guys have all been, thank you so much. I never would have thought that I would find such an incredible bunch of people outside of my friends and family. You have all been so supportive and it's been great to know I'm not alone and hear your success stories. My Aunty is in a great place at the moment, she's still having a laugh and telling us all that she'll be wearing pink and purple wigs. Once again, thanks for your kind words, they have meant alot. :)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Loulou wrote:
    I just wanted to say how lovely you guys have all been, thank you so much. I never would have thought that I would find such an incredible bunch of people outside of my friends and family. You have all been so supportive and it's been great to know I'm not alone and hear your success stories. My Aunty is in a great place at the moment, she's still having a laugh and telling us all that she'll be wearing pink and purple wigs. Once again, thanks for your kind words, they have meant alot. :)

Glad to hear that she's feeling really positive at the moment. Did you buy her her first coloured wig yet? She's in my heart and thoughts {{{good vibes}}} coming her way :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Thanks mate, no I haven't but that's a great idea!! It's funny actually because when she was over here a couple of years ago, we went into a wig shop in town and we got told off for trying them on and being stupid. I guess I can't go back there!! :lol:
    Loulou wrote:

Glad to hear that she's feeling really positive at the moment. Did you buy her her first coloured wig yet? She's in my heart and thoughts {{{good vibes}}} coming her way :)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Hey guys,
    Feeling pretty shitty, my Aunty has decided to stop her chemo and Mum was really angry, then just just sad and now I think we have all come to terms with it :(
    Can't say I blame her but just a bit upsetting.
    Thanks for all the well wishes folks, it's really meant alot to me and to all those brave, amazing people who are effected with this f@*king stupid disease, you keep up the fight and remember, people beat this all the time.

Much love to everyone here. xoxox

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey guys,
    Feeling pretty shitty, my Aunty has decided to stop her chemo and Mum was really angry, then just just sad and now I think we have all come to terms with it :(
    Thanks for all the well wishes folks, it's really meant alot to me and to all those brave, amazing people who are effected with this f@*king stupid disease, you keep up the fight and remember, people beat this all the time.

oh, i am quite late to all this news...soooo sorry to read!
    just a lot of sad shit going around lately. :(
    wish you and your family the best!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Thanks mate, yeah it happened back in January actually but I think my Aunty has not been feeling well for a long time and she is not a young woman any more.
    I agree, alot of people with this isn't there?? Very sad indeed.
    Thanks for the kind words. xox

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    So sorry to read this Lorna..
    To bad people are losing the fight with cancer,wishing you and your family the best..
    Possitive vibes and prayers are send to Oz right now..

Much love

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • FifthelementFifthelement Posts: 6,958
    Loulou wrote:
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear this Lorna. I imagine that it was a hard decision for her to make. My thoughts go out to your aunty and to you and the rest of your family. Good vibes heading to Oz ((((())))))
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    I'm so sorry.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I'm sorry to hear this Loulou. Sending <<good vibes>>.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Sorry Loulou, stay strong and positive.

Sending good thoughts and lots of love to you and your family.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Cancer sucks ass!

All my love to you and your family. I can somewhat understand her choice, but it is still very sad.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Stay strong.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    Thanks guys, your all amazing people.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    wow, i can't believe this the first time i saw this thread. i'm sorry Loulou :( my thoughts are with you and your family.
    That's sweet thanks mate, yeah happened a while ago now but she's no spring chicken and I think she just feels like she has had enough. She has had a masectomy (not sure if I spelt that right?) and I just think she's sick of hospitals.
    Thanks again Conman. ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lorna, I did not see this thread until now. I am so sorry. Love, light and peace to your auntie, your mum, you and all your family. Hugs to you all during this part of the journey.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Lorna, I did not see this thread until now. I am so sorry. Love, light and peace to your auntie, your mum, you and all your family. Hugs to you all during this part of the journey.
    Thanks sweet, that's lovely. xoxox

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Loulou wrote:
    Thanks sweet, that's lovely. xoxox
    You are welcome. xo
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I know how you feel loulou, my uncle recently did the same thing. They know what is best for themselves, for him, he said it was no way to live.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.
    Thanks, your right. Only they truly know what they can handle and what is best for them.
    Thanks again, xoxox
    I know how you feel loulou, my uncle recently did the same thing. They know what is best for themselves, for him, he said it was no way to live.

My thoughts are with you and your loved ones.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276