Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Unreal generosity! A BIG thank you to the entire 10C community!
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    Thank you so much for your generosity

I love to see how generous & special this community is!!!
  • Options
    jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    This would be awesome. I would like to officially submit my name for the autographed microphone drawing. I am a collector of many things and have been thinking about collecting autographed PJ memorabilia. I would let to begin my collection with this item. I can assure you it would be treasured and not sold.

Regrdless thanks for making such a generous offer to the !10 club family.
  • Options
    teskeincteskeinc Posts: 836
    have a spot for it!
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    moyboymoyboy Posts: 131
    i would definitely use it and i would actually use it to record (more) music for charity. PM me if you want more info. regardless of what you decide, it sounds like you are a great person with true integrity, so good on you. we need more people like you. cheers
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 368
    Wow, now this is awesome! I'm not a singer, I can clear out the room and have the cake for myself when I sing Happy Birthday! Seriously though, I wouldn't have a use for this except for display purposes. I've always wanted to have an EV signed item, and I'm hanging on to hope that one day I'll have one, signed in person. I've waited half my life (15 years now) and i hope someday this comes true. I've never been within a thousand feet of Ed but a girl can dream can't she? I hope whoever wins this can put it to use in some way or form. What a lovely giveaway and thanks for letting me ramble for a bit.

Amanda
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    yeaaaaaa
    i'm in
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    What a great give away.

Thanks!
  • Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    Very generous of you!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    edited January 2011
    This is an incredible giveaway! Thank you for being so generous.

Please count me in for this contest. If I win, I have the perfect place to display this!
    Post edited by PJ-Cubs on
  • Options
    Man if i am the winner what am i going to have to give away to keep this going?
    Miami 92,WPB 2008,Tampa 2008,MSG 2008#1, EV Baltimore 2009 Night#2,EV ATL 2009, Seattle 2009, Jazzfest 2010, WM3 Arkansas 2010,Bridge School 2010
  • Options
    Very awesome giveaway! My 3 yr old daughter is Eddie's #1 fan and has the shirt to prove it. She loves to rock out on her princess mic and would freak to receive a mic signed by Eddie. I would let her use for her pj performances and then put on display in her room for when she is older. Thanks for a chance.
  • Options
    A great chance to own a piece of PJ concert memorabilia. Thanks.
    One hand will wash the other!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Great giveaway.

Would love to have it but I've already won other stuff so good luck to whoever enters.

:D
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    edited January 2011
    Oh My God! As a singer myself, that would be a dream come true!!! I'M IN!!!! :D

Thanks for the opportunity, brianwp. ;)

It would be nice on it:

img7358a.jpg

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
    Post edited by Hub. on
  • Options
    This would be so cool. I'm in!
  • Options
    brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125

Just to clarify, I don't think it was ever actually used by Ed (maybe someone from the 10C Staff can confirm?)
    It looks like he just signed a mic that was given him from the charity.

It does come with a COA so it's legit either way.

You guys have said some pretty nice things and I appreciate it, but I'm just an ordinary fan wanting to do something nice, just like a lot of people here.

This is a great community.

Good luck guys.
    I think Monday's the day.
  • Options
    brianwp wrote:

Just to clarify, I don't think it was ever actually used by Ed (maybe someone from the 10C Staff can confirm?)

You guys have said some pretty nice things and I appreciate it, but I'm just an ordinary fan wanting to do something nice, just like a lot of people here.

Good luck guys.

You may call yourself an ordinary fan, but your act of generosity is extraodinary. Thanks again.
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    brianwp wrote:

Good luck guys.

It doesn't matter, that's really awesome! :D
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    This would be cool to have. I could use a microphone to go with my 2 turntable setup.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Wow, what a giveaway! I haven't won any of these yet, count me in! Thanks for the opportunity.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
    This has to be one off the best give aways yet since I have been a member, I always read the postings but never really reply back. After getting ripped off a few times on ebay it would be awesome just having something like that signed from the best band ever!! It's too cool of ya to be doing this, hopefully PJ has a bunch of contest celebrating the big 20!!! Like you said at least it went to a good cause.

Can't beleive someone would use it!!! That badboy would be getting framed!!!

Goodluck everyone & thanks for the offering.

This is how goofy I'd look if I won it :-D
    Paul D.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind getting in on this one. Thanks.
  • Options
    PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    This forum is great. Count me in!
  • Options
    wowwww. gosh! whatta great pearl jam fan. i dont know how big chance for me who are not vocalist and live far away from US. but thanks thanks give us chance to get it. thanks.
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • Options
    OkumOkum Vancouver, BC Posts: 231
    very very cool, would be a great addition to any collection
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    How cool is that!?!?!?!

I'm not much of a musician or singer myself, but my daughter is (very talented too, if I may say so! :mrgreen: ). Should I be lucky enough to win this, there would be no framing or boxing in our household. I guess my daughter would feel like a real rock star singing into this microphone (probably staring at it all the time) and playing her brand new Les Paul (Epiphone - can't afford the real deal of a Gibson!). :mrgreen::mrgreen: And I also promise not to slobber all over it and ruin it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dugangsxr wrote:

Can't beleive someone would use it!!! That badboy would be getting framed!!!

Can't understand people who wouldn't use it! That's what it's for. What use is it in a box or a frame? Unless you use it, it's not really a microphone.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    That is kick A$$ i would love to have this to add to my PJ Collection count me in!

Jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg