Who plays poker online?

2»

Comments

• rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    .5/.10 right now. Four games going. It's fun.

I'll send you a check :)
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    rrivers wrote:
    I'm trying it out right now. It took a little getting used to playing 3 tables at once but I think I got it now.

Discipline - keep to a set strategy and don't come off it. What blinds are you playing?

PS - I expect a share in the profits. :mrgreen:

How tight do you play? I was playing for awhile too tight and missing out on hands. It's hard to know what to play.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    I'm trying it out right now. It took a little getting used to playing 3 tables at once but I think I got it now.

Discipline - keep to a set strategy and don't come off it. What blinds are you playing?

PS - I expect a share in the profits. :mrgreen:

How tight do you play? I was playing for awhile too tight and missing out on hands. It's hard to know what to play.

Maybe tight isn't what I was trying to convey - I guess more slow play your big hands. Someone always gets in over their head.

More than anything, just maximize your return on your big hands - playing four tables at a time can just get overwhelming at times, and it's better to sit back and let the cards play for you than feel like you need to play more hands than is necessary.