Saw my first vibrator commercial last night

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's funny he said "things you might like"....what if he sends really kinky shit? :lol: lmao Ahhhh....got to love a business where you get sent free sex toys.

What would be really funny if he sends you a selection, and there are things that you aren't quite sure about how to use _ or where to use.

Could make for an embarrassing trip to the local Emergency Department.
    Nurse, Could someone answer that cell phone....
    Oh, wait...

Sometime I'll tell you about the person who presented after a misadventure with an electric toothbrush... without the brush attached...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

What would be really funny if he sends you a selection, and there are things that you aren't quite sure about how to use _ or where to use.

Oh, wait...

Sometime I'll tell you about the person who presented after a misadventure with an electric toothbrush... without the brush attached...

I have heard an electric toothbrush story....my friend works as a nurse in the ER...... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Oh, wait...

That must be the "REACH Around". New product from the fellas at REACH.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I hear it works wonders with cavities.
    GoiMTvP.gif

:D

Proctologist recommended? I bet not.
  • [Proctologist recommended? .
    how can i help?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    [Proctologist recommended? .
    how can i help?

Have any Aquafresh?

And 4&20... was that me? That happened on my shift... :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Wouldn't Aquafresh......burn?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

4 out 5 proctologists recommend it :thumbup:
    norm wrote:

Proctologists....what a racket...I get bent over every time I go.
    norm wrote:

Oooooooowwwwwwwww (channeling Thrilla)

I wonder... at what point in medical school, or during residency, does someone say, "I really want to devote my life to the care of the anus and rectum."
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Clearly, TV has changed for the better since the digital conversion when I was left behind. I am envious for the first time since...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    edited January 2011
    norm wrote:

Oooooooowwwwwwwww (channeling Thrilla)

I wonder... at what point in medical school, or during residency, does someone say, "I really want to devote my life to the care of the anus and rectum."

Rectum? I damn near killed 'em.
    Post edited by Dissidentman on
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

yes.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yes.

Voice of experience?

:o:lol: :shock:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yes.

Voice of experience?

let's say, toothpaste got somewhere else, once, and well, lesson learned.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yes.

Voice of experience?

Aquafresh burns my mouth, so I could imagine... :o:cry: :? 8-) in that order.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

not sure i would want to admit this.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:shock:
    81 wrote:

i was 12 and she said it would feel good, she lied.
    [Proctologist recommended? .
    how can i help?

Have any Aquafresh?

And 4&20... was that me? That happened on my shift... :shock:

uh no unlost....apparently electric toothbrushes are a common item....my friend says he saw 2 in one shift...totally different patients too.....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's funny he said "things you might like"....what if he sends really kinky shit? :lol: lmao Ahhhh....got to love a business where you get sent free sex toys.

I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to figure out....could add to the excitement! :lol:

So what happened with the electric toothbrush? Someone had one up their arse? Are there any other funny details?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I'm sure it wouldn't take too long to figure out....could add to the excitement! :lol:

So what happened with the electric toothbrush? Someone had one up their arse? Are there any other funny details?

Well, as 4&20 noted, it's not unusual for people to seek emergency medical care when something has been put somewhere and it cannot be retrieved. In the case I'm talking about, the electric toothbrush holder was so far into the rectum that they couldn't get it out, and so came to the ED.

One of the younger trainee physicians went in to perform the assessment. When this particular physician performed the manual exam he shrieked and pulled backward so fast that he stumbled backwards onto a supply cart. Seems they hadn't told him that the electric toothbrush was on, and he was somewhat surprised by the vibrating sensation...

Needless to say, the rest of the rotation that particular physican was tormented endlessly...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Well, as 4&20 noted, it's not unusual for people to seek emergency medical care when something has been put somewhere and it cannot be retrieved. In the case I'm talking about, the electric toothbrush holder was so far into the rectum that they couldn't get it out, and so came to the ED.

One of the younger trainee physicians went in to perform the assessment. When this particular physician performed the manual exam he shrieked and pulled backward so fast that he stumbled backwards onto a supply cart. Seems they hadn't told him that the electric toothbrush was on, and he was somewhat surprised by the vibrating sensation...

Needless to say, the rest of the rotation that particular physican was tormented endlessly...

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

:lol: Yeah....I know about people's obsessions with their butt. I wrote this a few months ago.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

My friend's dad is a doctor and he once gave me a list of the crazy things that he's had to pull out of people's butts when he worked at the hospital....(mainly men btw).

Talcum powder bottles were common, anything you find in the kitchen like cups, spatulas, spoons etc, a jam bottle, light bulbs, fruit and vegetables...there were so many more but I can't remember now unfortunately. Oh! Mango seeds were very VERY common (we have a lot of mango trees here in northern Australia) -- wtf? Nice and slippery I suppose. :?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    81...I think I know what your Secret Santa will be getting you this year.....

- Christopher McCandless
This discussion has been closed.