Saw my first vibrator commercial last night

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited January 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i don't remember the channel, but i think it was during fargo.

three chicks at a bachelorette party gave the bride a vibrator each.

at the end, even the groom to be was excited.

weirdest commercial ever :lol:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I saw that too! She got three of them!! :lol: The hubby 'to be' was pretty excited about it! :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I've been seeing that commercial lately too. I can't believe it's on TV!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    wow. haven't seen that yet.
    next they will advertise blow up dolls!!! :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

the hair impact is pretty interesting.

they need to show it being used now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yeah. What do you think that's really supposed to represent? The overwhelming swoosh of their big moment with the electrical device?! :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    got me. where is ziggy?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I think on the Shopping Network, they have "vibrator hour" around 2:00 a.m. or so.
  • KM43590KM43590 Posts: 298
    I saw it a few times in the middle of the day today, and yes the husbands excitement is very off putting. It's all very unsettling.

Has anyone seen the (animated) commercial with the babies on stage dropping loads in their pampers with a panel of judges ranking the size of their crap filled diapers? It made me very uncomfortable.

What the hell is happening to the world of advertising these days? Either they're running out of ideas or they think the public is a bunch of brain dead retards! :shock:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rad
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ummm that dude in the commercial is just a little "out there" so to speak
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• I saw that a while back, but have seen it a lot more just recently.

The funny part to me is the end... where she says "remember the (whatever it's called)? we got THREE of them!" And the husband goes "ALRIGHT!" I was wondering how he would be excited about using three vibrators at once... hmmm two on her, one on him....? :lol::lol:
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    It's a vibrating "massager" :lol: ... yet another over the top U.S advert :roll:

Durex condom brand have been advertising a clitoral stimulator for a few years in Britain but the adverts a bit more subtle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l052uYgh8h4
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    Fantastic. I'm already looking forward to next massager ad.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    81 wrote:
    got me. where is ziggy?

:wave: No vibrator commercials here in Australia....fucking prudes! :x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Seems like something else has found it's way into their hair, if ya ask me.
  • why those things are expensive here in Greece??im always ends up to do the hard work :x
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    why those things are expensive here in Greece??im always ends up to do the hard work :x

I have a client in the UK who owns a sex shop and he just said last night "Hey, want me to send you some samples of my products? I'll go around my shop and pick a few things you might like."

Does eyedclaar wear crocs in the woods?! Of course I want samples! :lol: It will be interesting to see what he sends.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    why those things are expensive here in Greece??im always ends up to do the hard work :x

I have a client in the UK who owns a sex shop and he just said last night "Hey, want me to send you some samples of my products? I'll go around my shop and pick a few things you might like."

Does eyedclaar wear crocs in the woods?! Of course I want samples! :lol: It will be interesting to see what he sends.
    Should the seismologists be given a warning? :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

i want to see that products...pm me..ofcourse video i mean..,im over 18 :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Should the seismologists be given a warning? :shock:

hahaha :mrgreen:

It's funny he said "things you might like"....what if he sends really kinky shit? :lol: lmao Ahhhh....got to love a business where you get sent free sex toys.
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Sure....I'll place them out neatly on the table and video them for you. Do you want them in their packets or out of their packets? 8-)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:

those poor vibrators...i don't think they test them for ziggy use
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Sure....I'll place them out neatly on the table and video them for you. Do you want them in their packets or out of their packets? 8-)
    im pretty sure you are in position to know my answer to this question... 8-)
    norm wrote:

those poor vibrators...i don't think they test them for ziggy use

:shock: You're right. I should have asked for industrial strength! :x :lol: Nothing worse than not enough power. Any girl knows this. Or too noisy. They suck too. Man, I should have given him some prerequisites.
  • KM43590 wrote:
    I saw it a few times in the middle of the day today, and yes the husbands excitement is very off putting. It's all very unsettling.

Has anyone seen the (animated) commercial with the babies on stage dropping loads in their pampers with a panel of judges ranking the size of their crap filled diapers? It made me very uncomfortable.

What the hell is happening to the world of advertising these days? Either they're running out of ideas or they think the public is a bunch of brain dead retards! :shock:
    LMFAO my sister and I were JUST talking about that Pampers commercial. Haven't seen the vibrator one yet, but don't really want to either. But the Pamers one is disturbing enough, either way.

i knew ziggy wouldn't dissapoint.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i knew ziggy wouldn't dissapoint.

*bows*

I'm going back to bed. See yas! :wave:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's funny he said "things you might like"....what if he sends really kinky shit? :lol: lmao Ahhhh....got to love a business where you get sent free sex toys.

What would be really funny if he sends you a selection, and there are things that you aren't quite sure about how to use _ or where to use.

Could make for an embarrassing trip to the local Emergency Department.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    ZiggyStar wrote:

What would be really funny if he sends you a selection, and there are things that you aren't quite sure about how to use _ or where to use.

Could make for an embarrassing trip to the local Emergency Department.
    Nurse, Could someone answer that cell phone....
    Oh, wait...
    GoiMTvP.gif
This discussion has been closed.