should i be obligated to give 30 days notice?

2»

Comments

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited December 2010
    StillHere wrote:
    i don't think that her saying you smoke pot has any bearing on this.
    judges hear all sorts of accusations between lovers gone bad, and take each with a grain of salt.
    unless she has pictures of you doing the deed, and even if she does, who's to say there was anything illegal going on in pictures. can't test the film. i'd say no worries on that front. just get the hell outta dodge, dude.

she's not gonna go to court or if she did i seriously doubt she'd mention it because she is a guardian ad lightem or whatever so she wouldn't want all that bad stuff coming out, especially since i can say i've seen her smoke pot, take mushrooms, she had me buy pot for her friend once, whenever she has a friend visit she asks me to get them high.....and when i moved in there were 2 other roommates and they did far more drugs than my pot smoking. one even sold it!

and no, i never gave her a security deposit.

You have the advantage that you have no deposit to go after, so she would have to go thru the hassle of taking you to court. Even if she did get a judgement against you, she would still have to go thru the hassle of collecting from you.

It is very difficult to get blood from a stone(r)
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Enough talk. I'm on my way over to sort this out for you.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)