why do people SUCK

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    By any chance... had they been partying at a beachfront bar in Rhode Island?

What place???

This place???

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/shebangs69/?action=view&current=Marleysjamvid-1.mp4

Oh, sure, shoot the video the night I'm not there. :evil:

I think the guy playing bass is wearing Haffajappa's tour shirt.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    By any chance... had they been partying at a beachfront bar in Rhode Island?

What place???

This place???

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/shebangs69/?action=view&current=Marleysjamvid-1.mp4

Oh, sure, shoot the video the night I'm not there. :evil:

I think the guy playing bass is wearing Haffajappa's tour shirt.

Big party New Years Day!
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    you need to get on drive-ins, diners and dives!!! :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Lizard wrote:
    you need to get on drive-ins, diners and dives!!! :)

Trying! We have an email in to the peeps at the network.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    edited December 2010
    Not all people suck, but the ones that do hopefully live to regret it. I hope everything turns out alright for you...
    Post edited by PearlOfAGirl on

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Really sorry to hear about it, not good at all.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    You'll have to teach Sammi to "watch the bad man!". Having her lock an evil stare on them would soon sober them up!! :twisted:
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Austicman wrote:
    You'll have to teach Sammi to "watch the bad man!". Having her lock an evil stare on them would soon sober them up!! :twisted:
    Once she was in teh garage when someone stole my uncles bike....
    She's all bark :lol:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • i was just thinking the same thing

anyway sorry to hear about your stuff, hope that it gets sorted out.
    as for your brother
    klusterfuk wrote:
    sounds like it's high time for an ass whippin

:lol:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    haffajappa wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    After some "stuff" thats happened to my kids... robbed etc...the cops do nothing to find their belongings or
    to punish those involved even when they know who did it.
    Chalk it up to experience. Keep your valuables out of sight and don't let friends of friends come over,
    that's when trouble happens.
    therein lies the problem, i have no control over "letting" people come over... my brother has all the control, and my mom lets him have it, against my dad's wishes... which is a whole other topic entirely!
    Ah yes family dynamics! Tricky. So I'm assuming Mom has the control. That would be like our family too. ;)
    Mom will come to know protecting a child is not necessarily helping that child to learn.
    Your brother won't learn until he feels the loss himself.
    That's the way it was with my kids at least. Painful lessons to learn, that some people are not your friends though they pretend to be and are not worthy of your friendship in any case.
    Maybe a talk between the men in the house, most especially brother to brother,
    that, in the family dynamics, is the most valuable lifelong relationship.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Announce to your family (when they are all together) that your brother has two weeks to compensate you for your loss. If he fails to comply in two weeks, then announce that you are going to auction some of his items on ebay until you have your money back. Make the terms clear.

If your family doesn't support you, then I'd suggest looking at apartments and rentals.
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    Jason P wrote:
    Announce to your family (when they are all together) that your brother has two weeks to compensate you for your loss. If he fails to comply in two weeks, then announce that you are going to auction some of his items on ebay until you have your money back. Make the terms clear.

If your family doesn't support you, then I'd suggest looking at apartments and rentals.
    at the bar last night my brother gave me all his tip money to hold on to so he doesn't get too drunk and spend it all.

i dont plan on giving it back ;)
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol:
    Good.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me