i was in a human puck race at MSG last night

124»

Comments

• voidofman wrote:
    eh.. we were all friends so it was all good

we were gonna just stop knocking each other over and not even run the race...but we didn't want to get the people who run those games upset and thus not let us do all the inbetween periods events ever again

Probably for the best there, might have kicked you out of the game too, people that run the games are rat pucks sometimes. My wife won $250 shooting the puck from center ice at a college game. They didn't clean the ice before the game so that made it even harder. They tried talking her into trying for $500 from the opposite blue line. It was the first time she ever held a hockey stick in her hand, damn natural athletes! Proud of her though.
    \
    sweet...we just got bullshit autographed sticks...give me the cash any day of the week
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    sweet...we just got bullshit autographed sticks...give me the cash any day of the week
    Here's a link with some Ranger autographed sticks: http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/team/n ... ey-sticks/

I agree with you, it's such a hassle having to try and sell them if you want to sell them. We bought a nice acoustic guitar on the way home that we were looking at on craigslist but didn't have enough cash for it, we were going to write a check, haha.