I Am Really Drunk

13»

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Babies on the horizon....not yet....but soon....well, that's the plan.
    thats awesome

btw- you need a milf in training tshirt then :P

Fuck....milf....next comes cougar....Nooooooo!!! :x ;)

Thanks mets. Looking forward to the 'training' part! haha :mrgreen:
    either one will work for you ;)

welcome ziggy
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,521
    metsfan wrote:
    81 wrote:
    When did I ever say I was drinking alone in a house? I never said that. I actually went to several bars with friends and we had a designated driver. At no point was I ever drinking alone. No need to be defensive bro. Take it easy and have a good one!

Merry Christmas!
    Hey, you've met metsy. Dont mind him, he just a bitter confused soul. :mrgreen:

You should see hime drink alone at islanders games. He doesnt want to but he cant get anyone to go :P
    i refuse to go to isles game till they lower ticket prices, put a good product on the ice and stop raising beer. $9.50 for a beer is fucking insane. i can buy a 6 pack for that much and it's not the cheap shit.

sooo, you're never going to an islanders game again....
    www.myspace.com
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Babies on the horizon....not yet....but soon....well, that's the plan.
    thats awesome

btw- you need a milf in training tshirt then :P

Fuck....milf....next comes cougar....Nooooooo!!! :x ;)

Thanks mets. Looking forward to the 'training' part! haha :mrgreen:

Trust me, Ziggy. It's fun being a cougar.
    8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Well, Music For Rhinos...

How did you fair? are you still alive? Or did the poisons from the Alcohol consume you? I really do hope you didn't drink as much as you say you were going to but alas, if you did, I hope you are ok and..
    didn't drive,
    didn't act all drunk and foolish in front of little ones,
    didn't get alcohol poisoning,
    didn't have to have your stomach pumped,
    and are still in good graces with the host and hostess, relatives or
    of the house where you were at...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Has anyone heard from Music For Rhinos? :eh:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Hahaha, I am here. Thanks for the concern guys. Well it turns out on Christmas I just had a few beers at the family party it wasn't that big of a deal.

But after the family party a few of my cousins and I went to another party, it was her friends house and we all drank a ridiculous amount and partied way too hard but nobody drove and everyone is okay.

We ended up drinking beers and shots, listening to music and dancing, playing poker, eating some good food and actually a bunch of us guys wrestled. I am still a little sore from that haha.

Did anyone else go nuts and have a great time?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Hahaha, I am here. Thanks for the concern guys. Well it turns out on Christmas I just had a few beers at the family party it wasn't that big of a deal.

But after the family party a few of my cousins and I went to another party, it was her friends house and we all drank a ridiculous amount and partied way too hard but nobody drove and everyone is okay.

We ended up drinking beers and shots, listening to music and dancing, playing poker, eating some good food and actually a bunch of us guys wrestled. I am still a little sore from that haha.

Did anyone else go nuts and have a great time?

Well i didn't wrestle..., a little with the wife but once you get the saran wrap around her arms, she's stops struggling. Smoked like a Navo Indian Chief and Drank like a Fish. Ate like a Pig and slept like a Bear.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Ahhh, the young, drunken wrestling match. In my college dorm MMA tournament for the wasted that took place in the hall, I whomped the rugby player in no time and then fought a Wyoming wrestler to a standstill before puking my guts out. :lol:
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Ahhh, the young, drunken wrestling match. In my college dorm MMA tournament for the wasted that took place in the hall, I whomped the rugby player in no time and then fought a Wyoming wrestler to a standstill before puking my guts out. :lol:

you couldn't beat a Wyomingite? i thought you were a man? you should probably leave Idaho before they find out and cut your nuts off
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

you couldn't beat a Wyomingite? i thought you were a man? you should probably leave Idaho before they find out and cut your nuts off

Plus, he was like two-thirds my size. :oops: But, he was a real wrestler and once exhausted, we both agreed to call it a draw... thankfully, because I was throwing up 30 seconds later. Still, you are right, and like the Samurai, I did remove one testicle with a pair of nunchucks for the shame brought upon my family...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    actually a bunch of us guys wrestled. I am still a little sore from that haha.

Hopefully not this kind of wrestling;

Edit; took the link out in case I get in trouble think 'Women in Love' by Ken Russell the Oliver Reed & Alan Bates scene.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Have you met a true Wyomingite? Those are some rugged cowboy bastards.

I've heard that they use the spit from their chew as a personal lubricant. Trojan was going to make a special "Wyoming" addition until they heard that....needless to say, they abandoned the idea.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm working on it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.