I Am Really Drunk

Music For RhinosMusic For Rhinos Posts: 1,693
Yeah I am really drunk. I drank like 20 beers tonight. Drinking kicks ass. It's pretty much the Holidays and I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to everybody I hope everybody has a Happy Holidays and I am going to drink a lot. Last night I drank 20 beers and tonight I drank till I couldn't remember my name. That's pretty much how you know you are having a Happy Holidays and there isn't much to do on the Holidays except drink. This Christmas I am going for a new drinking record I am going to see how many beers I can drink in as little amount of time as possible. My family is boring and all they do is talk and bitch about stupid drama so you can bet I will be drinking. On Christmas Day my goal is to drink as many beers as possible in as little amount of time as possible just for fun. Usually we have snacks and stuff like shrimp and cocktail sauce and stuff like that I am just going to eat it all up and drink myself into a frenzy until I can't remember my name. This Christmas my brother and I have agreed that our goal this year is to get our Uncle Steve to drink at least 10 shots of Jagermeister. I am sure we can accomplish this goal. I know you are all nervous and anxious to see how this goes and I promise I will let you know. In conclusion, on Christmas drink as much as possible and let me know how it goes. Post your stories here. Thank you and have a great Christmas. I love you very much.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 753
    For being so drunk there does not appear to be even one spelling/grammatical error in this post. Nicely done!
  • just say MERRY CHRISTMAS and stop being politacally corect...!!!!!
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Can't remember your name, but can remember how many drinks you had???

Good luck to you pal.... I've made plenty of drunken posts on this forum. You always know you are struggling when you close one eye to focus.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Gvn2fly wrote:
    For being so drunk there does not appear to be even one spelling/grammatical error in this post. Nicely done!
    My thoughts

Good luck guy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cocaine - its like steriods for drinking
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,521
    81 wrote:
    Gvn2fly wrote:
    My thoughts

Good luck guy

20 beers--more like 2.
    www.myspace.com
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'm a daily drinker, but I would be in the hospital after 20 drinks.. Good luck with your "problem". :lol: :P
  • Good luck to you...but I do see a very vomitous Christmas in your future. :sick::sick:
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Rhino, that was an awesome story!
    I will be your X-mas competition.
    I had 10 or so rum and cokes last night.
    Big party tonight -- rum and cokes/beers too.
    My family x-mas will be fun, but it will be more fun when I get too drunk and jump in the pool. Last year I put on my grandmothers old saggy bathingsuit and jumped in the pool all drunk just to liven up the party. It was lame until we got drunk. Cheers! :D
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I am far too much of a control freak to get drunk, but I like a couple of beers, just enough to be "happy" and perhaps a bit "silly."

As you know, I am generally the soul of gravitas.

But good on ya, brother.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    please don't drive...

and Happy Holidays!
  • conman wrote:
    please don't drive...

and Happy Holidays!

seconded. (OH! and go in another room so the nieces and nephews don't see you inebriated)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Drinking rules. I will be getting plastered for the holidays as well.

I don't have any kids yet...I think christmas day is boring as hell. Nothing else to do but get bombed
  • Cheers :thumbup:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Gvn2fly wrote:

I challenge to OP to drink 20 beers and take 10 shots of Jager with Uncle Steve and come back and do another bang up job on punctuation, spelling, and grammar. 8-)

Cheers though, I will surely be drinking some whiskey and beer on Christmas.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I'm pretty sure I have a drinking problem, and my life sucks because of it.
    Do me a favour and FIX IT.
    There is nothing funny about a drunk.
  • Jo wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I have a drinking problem, and my life sucks because of it.
    Do me a favour and FIX IT.
    There is nothing funny about a drunk.

I wouldnt say 'nothing' is funny... ;)

And I have a drinking problem too -- The problem is I'm not supposed to drink at work.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Drinking isnt the problem, it's all these uptight sober fucks.
    "I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink."

Thank God for Tom Waits.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Any beer you can drink 20 of is not a real beer.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    20 beers? ah to be young

and yeah, that's gotta be some crappy beer
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Any beer you can drink 20 of is not a real beer.

Just my suspicion of how this was accomplished.

180px-KeystoneLight.jpg

DS0108.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Music For RhinosMusic For Rhinos Posts: 1,693
    edited December 2010
    Haha, you guys are funny. I did not vomit or get sick at all. I am hungover though :D

I did actually drink the equivalent of about 12-15 beers now that I think about it, 20 was a bit of a tall tale but I was drunk! I definitely don't have a problem, just do it once in awhile. It's all about moderation but it's okay to go crazy with it sometimes. Edit: I remember now I also drank about 2-3 shots.

Beers consumed were Miller Lite and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

And as for the typing, I'm just amazing like that. I can type extremely well even while drunk. In fact, I challenge anyone on here to a Drink Off at any pre party for a PJ show and then afterwards a Drunken Type-Off. I will win! :lol:

Oh, and Happy Holidays! And for the people bitching about being PC, Merry Christmas!
    Post edited by Music For Rhinos on
    Haha, you guys are funny. I did not vomit or get sick at all. I am hungover though :D

I did actually drink the equivalent of about 12-15 beers now that I think about it, 20 was a bit of a tall tale but I was drunk! I definitely don't have a problem, just do it once in awhile. It's all about moderation but it's okay to go crazy with it sometimes.

Beers consumed were Miller Lite and Pabst Blue Ribbon. :lol:

And as for the typing, I'm just amazing like that. I can type extremely well even while drunk. In fact, I challenge anyone on here to a Drink Off at any pre party for a PJ show and then afterwards a Drunken Type-Off. I will win! :lol:

Oh, and Happy Holidays! And for the people bitching about being PC, Merry Christmas!

You might out drink me... but I could surely out type your ass! :twisted:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • Love the drunk posts! Excellent job on the grammar and spelling as well.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,521
    the bro is on house arrest for a 2nd dui. so xmas eve will be dry as hell for this guy. :x
    www.myspace.com
  • if only typing were part of a field sobriety test ;)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • beer beer beer, i'm goin for a beer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltB ... re=related
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Pabst Blue Ribbon.

respect
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I've quit drinking and smoking weed. Nearly two weeks now.

Christmas/New Year this year is going to be very strange.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
This discussion has been closed.