Waking up with bite marks...

2»

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Admit it!! that person went to one of your "Boat Parties"...

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS AT THOSE THINGS DOESN'T IT....DOESN'T IT!!!

Edited... :mrgreen:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • is that like pleading the 5th?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
    Boo Boo wrote:
    is that like pleading the 5th?

Come for a ride on my boat and find out. :twisted:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    OK really?? C'mon Unlost...thats just :sick::sick: nasty

+1

:sick: :thumbdown: :wtf:

Lightweights.
    :lol:
    lightweights?

i was fucking eating when i cam across the pic, god damn

:lol::lol::)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Boo Boo wrote:
    is that like pleading the 5th?

Come for a ride on my boat and find out. :twisted:

:shock:
    metsfan wrote:

Lightweights.
    :lol:
    lightweights?

i was fucking eating when i cam across the pic, god damn

:lol::lol::)

Oh for the love of God! You're METS fan! You should be used to that kind of slaughter while you're eating!

***ooooooh snap***

You kids nowadays. Back when I was a toothsome young nurse we used to eat pizza 5 feet away from the trauma resuscitation room. And one particularly invincible colleague regularly ate liver and onions in the middle of the emergency department.
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    edited December 2010
    liver and onions....
    a way to make me vomit instantly... :sick:

We'll get back to you TA...don't worry through all this there is an answer to your issues... :)
    Post edited by Green Circle on
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Oh for the love of God! You're METS fan! You should be used to that kind of slaughter while you're eating!

***ooooooh snap***

You kids nowadays. Back when I was a toothsome young nurse we used to eat pizza 5 feet away from the trauma resuscitation room. And one particularly invincible colleague regularly ate liver and onions in the middle of the emergency department.
    i never eat while watching met games :P

lol, cool story
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

metsfan wrote:

***ooooooh snap***

i never eat while watching met games :P

lol, cool story

;) I can empathize. I've been a Sox fan for a long time... before things turned for the better.
  • ok T.A. again, my advice...hit the dermatologist up to see what he says...
    if not I would take an exacto knife to that lump..maybe its a mrsa cyst..eiiiiewwwww!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Rhllql ... re=related
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    ok T.A. again, my advice...hit the dermatologist up to see what he says...
    if not I would take an exacto knife to that lump..maybe its a mrsa cyst..eiiiiewwwww!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5Rhllql ... re=related
    how was all that in one lil bump?!?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Iv woken up with bite marks before. Also there was a empty bottle of vodka and a note that said thanks for the good time.?
    I'll be back
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Spider bites are nasty, you'd know if you had one... http://www.badspiderbites.com/spider-bite-pictures/
    MY GOD! the damage done by the brown recluse is SICK :shock:

it is isnt... so glad our spiders just kill you. :shock: :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • First on my back and now my leg.
    The lump on my back from a month ago is still there only smaller in size.
    Could it be spiders?

Maybe you pissed somebody off?

http://www.crabrevenge.com/
    I'll be back
  • Not all spider bites are really bad. There are plenty of spiders over here that can bite you and it's not a lot worse than an ant bite, cept for the fact that they itch like crazy, and can get red, swollen and infected from scratching. I'm fairly certain I've had a couple of spider bites over the years, but almost always, you can see two tiny bite marks, sometimes not quite so tiny. But there ARE plenty of spiders in Australia that will bite you and cause exactly what you are describing. I'd check for spiders, and see a doc to be sure. The lump could just be an infection and you might need some antibiotics.

Common sense says see a doctor. :)
  • I reckon it is a spider after reading some website posted here.
    It is just one bump that is painful to touch.
    The one on my back was big but now over a month on and it is still there but smaller in size.
    Feels hard when you pinch it but no pain.
    The one on my calf is fresh, still sore to touch, not as big however as the one on my back was.
    Fucking spider, wish I could kill it, faceless coward :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Here you TA all you need to do is pick one and go.See how easy we are making this for you?

http://www.doctors-4u.com/melbourne/home.htm
  • DewieCox wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    maybe that lump is the spider nest itself!! AND at night they come out one by one and feed
    bit by bit off your body??? :o :shock:

That could be true. Went to school with a kid that had one crawl up in his ear and lay eggs. He had a huge egg sack pop up on the side of his head. Eventually he got bit and had to get his ear removed.

That sounds like one of those urban legends you hear as a kid...so terrible it can't possibly be true!

Things like this are the reason I have an exterminator come to my place once every three months and treat... I've never had a pest problem, but I don't want one either.

I hate bugs.
    Bristow, VA (5/13/10)
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    If it is a spider bite, get rid of the bed skirt if you have one. That's how they get into our bed. Unless they descend down on you from the ceiling...
  • JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I can't believe you even started a thread on insect bights...........
    ( warning-this guy can't be an Australian if he is complaining about bugs biting him, and if all your feedback is about SPIDERS!, your helping to feed his phobias. :D:D )

Has anyone told you that on average, you swallow 4 spiders a year? :mrgreen:
    Jeanwah wrote:
    If it is a spider bite, get rid of the bed skirt if you have one. That's how they get into our bed. Unless they descend down on you from the ceiling...

:o
    *plans to spent the night wide-eyed with terror, bedsheets clutched around her neck, staring at the ceiling to identify descending hoardes of evil spiders*
  • article-1228055-07395EDA000005DC-464_634x360.jpg
    :shock:
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Jeanwah wrote:

:o
    *plans to spent the night wide-eyed with terror, bedsheets clutched around her neck, staring at the ceiling to identify descending hoardes of evil spiders*

Just open your mouth to see if you can catch it, Unlost! It'll be a little game... And you'd look much like that lady in the post above. ;)
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Jeanwah wrote:

ooh ive had dozens of huntsman spiderlings do that... it was kind cool watching them... just like a SWAT team doing their thing.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    Here you TA all you need to do is pick one and go.See how easy we are making this for you?

http://www.doctors-4u.com/melbourne/home.htm

Too kind.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • My bed is next to my window, I go a small room so it is tight for space in here.
    My bed is in contact with the curtains.
    I reckon they are coming down from there.
  • Jo wrote:
    I can't believe you even started a thread on insect bights...........
    ( warning-this guy can't be an Australian if he is complaining about bugs biting him, and if all your feedback is about SPIDERS!, your helping to feed his phobias. :D:D )

Has anyone told you that on average, you swallow 4 spiders a year? :mrgreen:

I guess it's the European background in me shining through.