You have 24 hours to live...

2»

Comments

• I would tell my parents that I loved them, and that I was proud to be their daughter. I would tell my children that they made my life worth living, and that I loved them more than I loved life itself, and that I was more proud of them than anything else in my entire life. I would tell a certain someone else that I still thought I was the luckiest girl in the world to have met him, and that he made me happy.

Then I would take my kids to the park, or the beach, I would play with them and my dogs, I would make a meal together, something that we all made and shared together, and just enjoy their company. I would also write a letter to each of my children telling them that they could be anything they want, and reminding them to live life. I would spend every second of that day making them smile so that the last memory they had of me was happiness.

It's a sad subject to think about though, and I hope it never comes to that. And for the record - aside from my parents knowing I am proud to be their daughter, everything else....well, I tell my children every day everything I have said here, and I try to make sure others know it as well. You never know when you'll get hit by a bus, so don't wait to tell someone you love them is my philosophy.

you and the OP have awesome avatars.

okay, that is all.

:mrgreen:
    :shock: :oops:
  • Claireack wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    go to the forest, sit under the trees
    have a picnic and write
    smoke a little grass
    enjoy a glass of water of 12
    family and friends
    Chad- by 'sit under the trees' you mean make love to them, right??? We all know that'd be the case...

Remember to use a condom and plenty of lubricant. I've heard they make anti-squirrel scented for just this occasion.
    Good idea- it is nut gathering season for those bastards...
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    No idea what I'd do but I wouldn't buy a lottery ticket.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Claireack wrote:
    Remember to use a condom and plenty of lubricant. I've heard they make anti-squirrel scented for just this occasion.
    Good idea- it is nut gathering season for those bastards...
    good one
    that is pretty witty
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce