Caffeine and anxiety attacks

2»

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    no sense of humor. :-( Oh well I tried.. anyhow what I do in my own home is my own business. End of conversation.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand no sense of sarcasm.

"oh well i tried."

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • no sense of humor. :-( Oh well I tried.. anyhow what I do in my own home is my own business. End of conversation.

"oh well i tried."

touche!
    no sense of humor. :-( Oh well I tried.. anyhow what I do in my own home is my own business. End of conversation.

"oh well i tried."

touche!

texting back and forth a friend during a football game today--i ended up getting the better of him (he's a giants fan). his reply? "tushay." no lie. that is how he spelled "touche." 2 points = jeagler.
    www.myspace.com
  • too funny!! I have a friend who I swear to God once asked how to spell Oh.. lmao
    too funny!! I have a friend who I swear to God once asked how to spell Oh.. lmao

i sit next to a guy at work who asked me how to spell "wonder" on friday. "wonder."

this is a 35 year old man...who has spell check on his computer 3 inches in front of him.
    www.myspace.com
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    too funny!! I have a friend who I swear to God once asked how to spell Oh.. lmao

i sit next to a guy at work who asked me how to spell "wonder" on friday. "wonder."

this is a 35 year old man...who has spell check on his computer 3 inches in front of him.
    get the man a dictionary, the jeagler.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    beavis on the kitchen counter trippin
    "settle down beavis"
    beavis trippin in class
    "settle down"
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

get the man a dictionary, the jeagler.
    for sure. As for my friend, her daughter is worse.. she one time asked her mother for twenty dollars to buy (a nd I couldn't make this up if I tried, she actually SAID this),"Blinker Fluid", then says.. "you know the stuff that makes your blinkers blink in the van".. I said, Amber honey, that's called a relay fuse, there IS no such thing as blinker fluid. Turns out she was just gullible and her boyfriend told her that's what she needed!!
  • Yes it gives me anxiety as well.
    But I still have my once a week latte from the cafe after doing my grocery shopping.
    Hard to give up.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    I had a strange reaction to caffeine after my pregnancy. I had gone without it for a very long time and went nuts as soon as I was no longer pregnant/breastfeeding. I pretty much had the same reaction, but now months later I can drink it just fine. Every once and awhile, however, in a completely random way my body will react to it. I could drink simply a couple of sips of coffee or maybe drink a whole energy drink... It makes no different how much I consume or anything like that, but I'll consume it and then my throat starts to close up! It's terrifying!!! So needless to say, I'm pretty freaked out by caffeine's effects on me now.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i could use a shot of something...falling asleep over here.

no anxiety issues....so maybe this isn't the right thread....i dunno..... [will shurg]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Has caffeine ever caused an anxiety attack on you?

I haven't had caffeine in years. I don't drink coffee and I gave up pop ten years ago.

So tonight I was on a date with this girl and she wanted to get coffee. I thought, what the heck.

Being a moderate frequent alcohol drinker, with no alcohol tonight and a cup of coffee, my heart started racing and I started to wig out and then crashed! Nothing crazy, but I had the shakes, couldn't concentrate and an hour or two later felt hung over.

Me and caffeine DO NOT MIX! Am I alone on this?

Here I am trying to be romantic with this girl, only acting like a crack head! :lol:

You're not alone. I avoid caffeine as much as possible. Quit coffee in Novemeber 2003 and when I drink soda I try to drink uncaffeinated. I had an energy drink by mistake about 6 weeks ago and I thought I was going to die. :fp: :lol: