So I stayed at my girlfriend's house last night...

124»

Comments

• pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    dcfaithful wrote:

Calling and saying nothing and just breathing heavily into the receiver might get an unwanted reaction. ;)

Just say you thought it was the asthma hotline.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • pjfan31 wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:

Calling and saying nothing and just breathing heavily into the receiver might get an unwanted reaction. ;)

Just say you thought it was the asthma hotline.
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • to the op, i am sorry that this happened to you. especially if you loved the girl. sometimes shit happens that is out of your control, and it is unfortunate that she played you, and the other guy i guess, like that. sometimes people like to have their cake and eat it too, which is selfish and uncool in my opinion. but what can you do?

i had a similar experience when i was in college, except the guy showed up at my apartment while she was there. he was a fraternity brother that was a few years older in grad school and i did not know they had been seeing each other and he did not know we were together because he did not come around the house very often...it was awkward....but in the end we both left her ass.

people can do such emotionally damaging things to each other sometimes....i hate that about people in general.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."