So I stayed at my girlfriend's house last night...

Comments

• here here
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    norm wrote:
    what's her number? :think:

Actually, that would be a great prank. Post her number on here and have thousands (ok, maybe millions) of PJ fans leaving her shitty messages.

since Norm has broken the ice....

where are the pics

i'd be happy to *67 prank call her as well. :mrgreen:

Calling and saying nothing and just breathing heavily into the receiver might get an unwanted reaction. ;)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:
    norm wrote:

Actually, that would be a great prank. Post her number on here and have thousands (ok, maybe millions) of PJ fans leaving her shitty messages.

since Norm has broken the ice....

where are the pics

i'd be happy to *67 prank call her as well. :mrgreen:

:lol:

well everyone has already given the appropriate responses :P :lol:
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    Does the *67 thing actually work?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    loadedgun wrote:
    norm wrote:

and if we do it right
    she won't know which of the two (that we KNOW of) guys she fucked over is responsible
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    loadedgun wrote:

Yes it does. It comes up as private on the other persons caller ID.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • it was stone's fault

haha oh yeah, I left that part out...he ex boyfriend was indeed Stone Gossard. Small world huh?

"FUCKING awesome" was sarcasm.

We'd only really be together for about 2 months, but I really liked this girl, A LOT.
    I know the ex boyfriend, I played in a band with him a while back (no, the issues aren't related). At first, I thought I was going to have to throw hands, but no fighting took place and nobody went to jail. He came over there because there was a storm and his power went out (since things had been seemingly going so well with them lately, he didn't see an issue with coming to stay with her in the middle of the night). We stood in the living room of the house for about 20 minutes, nobody saying a word, then I finally asked what the fuck we are doing. She kept saying she didn't know what to say, so I attempted to leave, then she wanted the 3 of us to talk it out. Then she laid the whole, "i love both of you and can't decide right now" bullshit, then said she couldn't be with either of us. After about an hour of a conversation that was going nowhere, I left.

I kind of feel bad for her, but I'm not fucking dealing with it anymore. I don't know if they're still gonna be together, I don't care. I'm out.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    youngster wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

Yes it does. It comes up as private on the other persons caller ID.

i think some companies can get around it, but yes, it generally works. pm your number over and i'll prank call you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    it was stone's fault

haha oh yeah, I left that part out...he ex boyfriend was indeed Stone Gossard. Small world huh?

We'd only really be together for about 2 months, but I really liked this girl, A LOT.
    I know the ex boyfriend, I played in a band with him a while back (no, the issues aren't related). At first, I thought I was going to have to throw hands, but no fighting took place and nobody went to jail. He came over there because there was a storm and his power went out (since things had been seemingly going so well with them lately, he didn't see an issue with coming to stay with her in the middle of the night). We stood in the living room of the house for about 20 minutes, nobody saying a word, then I finally asked what the fuck we are doing. She kept saying she didn't know what to say, so I attempted to leave, then she wanted the 3 of us to talk it out. Then she laid the whole, "i love both of you and can't decide right now" bullshit, then said she couldn't be with either of us. After about an hour of a conversation that was going nowhere, I left.

I kind of feel bad for her, but I'm not fucking dealing with it anymore. I don't know if they're still gonna be together, I don't care. I'm out.

i think the word she was looking for was......manage-a-trois
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Well, in my professional opinion, I think what you have on your hands here is the typical bitch. Remedy would be to go out, get drunk, bring home your local slag(or preferably go to said slag's home), and do dirty things to her balloon knot.

Manae-a-trois......she's into it.

Personally, I'm into the manage, but not the two dude version. But I wouldn't rule it out as long as he stays at his end.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    it was stone's fault

i can't believe you stayed there for an hour...what the fuck is there to talk about?
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    it was stone's fault

good for you dude
    rock on
    and move on
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    81 wrote:
    i think the word she was looking for was......manage-a-trois

she isn't into velvet is she???

Sorry dude--but like others have said--better you found out now. Too bad this is all like a week before Christmas.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • norm wrote:
    it was stone's fault

i can't believe you stayed there for an hour...what the fuck is there to talk about?

haha neither can I
    Lizard wrote:
    Too bad this is all like a week before Christmas.

better now than just after christmas. time to take any presents back for a refund.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    haha neither can I

What was the other dude's reaction?
  • mca47 wrote:
    haha neither can I

What was the other dude's reaction?

He's hanging on I think, poor bastard.
  • JasonEJasonE Posts: 531
    Sorry to hear but better you find out now than later. Think about how much worse it would have been if it happened a year from now. I was dating a girl I really liked too. Then I was in an elevator and the door opened and in she walked with another guy and a diamond ring on her finger. I'm not joking. I thought she was going to die when she saw me. I didn't say a word but was pretty surprised. She text me 10 minutes later trying to explain and even said she still wanted to see me....
    "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

"Rise above principal and do what's right."
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    JasonE wrote:
    Sorry to hear but better you find out now than later. Think about how much worse it would have been if it happened a year from now. I was dating a girl I really liked too. Then I was in an elevator and the door opened and in she walked with another guy and a diamond ring on her finger. I'm not joking. I thought she was going to die when she saw me. I didn't say a word but was pretty surprised. She text me 10 minutes later trying to explain and even said she still wanted to see me....

:o :shock:
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    JasonE wrote:

OK, so post her phone number for us then...... :mrgreen:
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,092
    popcorn player
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    What a bitch! Don't let her put you off, most women are awesome... ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    What a bitch! Don't let her put you off, most women are awesome... ;)

well I hope one day I meet one that makes up for all the bad ones I seem to always find myself with....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    fuck her best friend!
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    metsfan wrote:
    fuck her best friend!
    get with the other guy, and tag team her best friend!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    fuck her best friend!
    get with the other guy, and tag team her best friend!
    hahaha nice
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    JasonE wrote:

you have to expound on this...
    www.myspace.com
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm sorry to read about this.... It's a good thing you found out now than later. You could of been married with children- then you would be in a much bigger mess...

Someone special will be out there for you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Well, in my professional opinion, I think what you have on your hands here is the typical bitch. Remedy would be to go out, get drunk, bring home your local slag(or preferably go to said slag's home), and do dirty things to her balloon knot.

It may only be December 15th, but I nominate this for post of the month.
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    this is probably happening to me right now. can't worry about it. just keep pluggin along. no pun intended..