Options

Phillies sign cliff lee??

13»

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    Domination.

Halladay - Hamels - Oswalt - Lee

However you feel like throwing them. Anyone that says this isn't the best rotation in baseball by far and it is by far...like very far...is either clueless or a flat out homer.

The Phillies should go undefeated...lol.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    As a Braves fan....I find this whole signing to be extremely unsettling!! :lol: Congrats to all you Philly fans...NIIIIICE pick up!

I do have to say, that even though with this much $$ on the table now days a few million doesnt mean much in the grand scheme, it is still nice to see a guy take "less" and I use that term lightly, but still nice that he didnt go to the highest bidder...Best of all, nice to see the Yankees couldnt just "buy" another superstar... :)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    screwing the yankees over like this would make my year.

over/under on phils win total will be 132.

:lol::lol:

It doesn't get any better then Screwing the Yankees !!

SUCK IT NY !!!!
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Phillies suck! Enjoy Lee, he's overrated just like Oswalt. What did the guy do in Texas, seriously?! I still do not understand why this guy is the top free agent. Lincecum, a stoner, just beat the living piss out of him in the World Series! I guess its just the second coming of Jamie Moyer!? Lol

Awfully bitter for just winning a WS aren't we ?

Clueless and bitter no way to live your life
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Speaking as a true Toronto fan, the Jays will go out and get Greinke now because they can beat the yankees and get that wild card.