I found eyed's 'Master Plan'!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    chadwick wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Dear Acid Mine Tour Guide,

Upon my acceptance of the 'private tour' of your facility, I would like to request a chaperone to share in the wonders of said acid mine...may I choose BD, or dc, or unlost? A few of the others...chadwick, mickey or 81 may be conspiring something sinister with you as well.
    I am not as think as you blonde I am....

Regards,
    4and20
    I have chaperoning experience

chaperone-big.jpg
    that's pretty funny stuff

I am a bit preturbed by the photo...it looks like a young cub, sucking on the ear of his cougar lady friend whilst gramps is trying to ignore everything altogether.... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    So that crime you're charged with? Imagine you committed it in the part of Yellowstone which is actually in Idaho. Where would your jury come from? It would have to be from the state (Idaho) and district (the District of Wyoming) in which the crime was commited -- in other words, from that same part of Yellowstone which is in Idaho. The population of that area?

Zero.

Good luck finding that jury.

well it is a jury of peers so in this case i think bears and mountain goats will do just fine in eyed's case
  • norm wrote:
    So that crime you're charged with? Imagine you committed it in the part of Yellowstone which is actually in Idaho. Where would your jury come from? It would have to be from the state (Idaho) and district (the District of Wyoming) in which the crime was commited -- in other words, from that same part of Yellowstone which is in Idaho. The population of that area?

Zero.

well it is a jury of peers so in this case i think bears and mountain goats will do just fine in eyed's case
    Precisely what I was thinking! :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:

Zero.

I’ll have you all know that I haven’t been in that particular corner of Yellowstone Park for a few months now.

Sounds like a real nice place for a lengthy stroll. Anyone feel like joining me, maybe 4and20? Just picking a name totally at random…
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I wouldn't believe that article... it has a fact at the bottom which has been finished off more poorly than me at an amputee-only swingers club...

"The largest park? Wrangell - St. Elias National Park and Reserve in Alaska, covering 20,587 square miles. That's about 20% larger than both Switzerland. "That's about 20% larger than both Switzerland."

20% larger than both Switzerland? what the fuck does that even mean?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    I wouldn't believe that article... it has a fact at the bottom which has been finished off more poorly than me at an amputee-only swingers club...

"The largest park? Wrangell - St. Elias National Park and Reserve in Alaska, covering 20,587 square miles. That's about 20% larger than both Switzerland. "That's about 20% larger than both Switzerland."

They just forgot the "s" at the end. We Americans, and our brilliant understanding of geography, have long known of both Switzerlands...

eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:

Zero.

I’ll have you all know that I haven’t been in that particular corner of Yellowstone Park for a few months now.

Sounds like a real nice place for a lengthy stroll. Anyone feel like joining me, maybe 4and20? Just picking a name totally at random…

Eyed, how about you take someone like...let's say....unlost and she can tell me all about it...i think mickey would agree....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

Eyed, how about you take someone like...let's say....unlost and she can tell me all about it...i think mickey would agree....

You know, I'd really love to, but Mr. Unlost and I have booked a trip to both Switzerlands so we'll be away at that time.

I believe Mickey is available, though.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    So Mickey, what's your April looking like?

• eyedclaar wrote:
    And May and June and July...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    eyedclaar wrote:

we will make sure he is free...at the PJ festival, we should scope him out, give him enough beers so he passes out, then put a pillowcase over his head, rat-nap him and drive him over to eyed's...I am sure chad can distract him....

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    we will make sure he is free...at the PJ festival, we should scope him out, give him enough beers so he passes out, then put a pillowcase over his head, rat-nap him and drive him over to eyed's...I am sure chad can distract him....

Mickey doesn’t drink, so I’d recommend using Dunkman’s sense of humor, or some other blunt instrument.

eyedclaar wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Mickey doesn’t drink, so I’d recommend using Dunkman’s sense of humor, or some other blunt instrument.

:lol::lol:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

They just forgot the "s" at the end. We Americans, and our brilliant understanding of geography, have long known of both Switzerlands...

yeah there's 2 - Switzerland and Sweden :think: :wtf:
  • norm wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

yeah there's 2 - Switzerland and Sweden :think: :wtf:
    Yes there are 2 Switzerlands... UBS and CS.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

good luck with that!!! Like I'd get tickets!! I bet I couldn't even win a rigged giveaway by Dimitris!

Edit for an idea.

I got it!! I'll drive the getway car after pointing out some random drunken fratboy saying " theres Mickey , get him!!!!"

This plan is brilliant. he's already drunk. We'll just tell him he's going to meet the band at the hotel. This will work.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    242675840v4_480x480_Front.jpg
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

- Christopher McCandless
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I miss 4and20

:cry:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I miss 4and20

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I miss 4and20

i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I miss 4and20

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I miss 4and20

My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    I miss 4and20

norm wrote:
    I miss 4and20

I miss 4and20

I miss 4and20

oh stop it...just stop it!

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    You know you loooooooooooove it, Coco!
    ;)8-)

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ;)8-)
    I think you should change it again.
    This time you will be 20and4.

let it be written, let it be done.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    ;)8-)
    I think you should change it again.
    This time you will be 20and4.

let it be written, let it be done.

:|

I'm kinda taking a liking to Coco...

- Christopher McCandless