I found eyed's 'Master Plan'!

RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
So, eyed....is this where your 'undisclosed acid mine' is? Sorry for outing you...but better me than WikiLeaks...

http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=2889 ... daccc09b14
The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    you are sooooo busted!!!! :o

Not eyed, but you 4and20!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Suddenly it's all making sense to me.
    :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    you are sooooo busted!!!! :o

Not eyed, but you 4and20!! :mrgreen:

You're right mickey...I love all of you all, if you don't see me here on the boards anymore after this you'll know why....it was great knowing you all, tell Ed, Jeff, Stone, Mike and Matt that I will put them on my 'visitors' list...

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20? It won't be long til you're cordially invited to go "hiking" with ol eyed as your "guide".

Dont say I didnt warn you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20? It won't be long til you're cordially invited to go "hiking" with ol eyed as your "guide".

Dear Acid Mine Tour Guide,

Upon my acceptance of the 'private tour' of your facility, I would like to request a chaperone to share in the wonders of said acid mine...may I choose BD, or dc, or unlost? A few of the others...chadwick, mickey or 81 may be conspiring something sinister with you as well.
    I am not as think as you blonde I am....

Regards,
    4and20

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:

This has the makings of a wonderful story.

Tonight, on the Hallmark Channel: "Tales from the Heart: A Walk in the Forest."

Starring Jane Seymour as 4and20
    Jason Robards as Eyed
    Wilford Brimley as Chadwick
    and introducing Justin Beiber in his first movie role, as Mickeyrat
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    aaahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this is all beginning to fit together :shock:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    mickeyrat wrote:

Jason Robards as Eyed
    now THAT was a low blow.

I'm taking my ball and going home!!! :twisted:

mickeyrat wrote:

Jason Robards as Eyed

ahahahhahahahahhha I can't picture chad pushing oatmeal

don't forget your glove too mickey!

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Jason Robards as Eyed
    now THAT was a low blow.

...he said, flipping his hair as he whirled around and sashayed out the door, glancing at his reflection in the wall mirror and silently admiring his profile.
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Jason Robards as Eyed

and to think , I'm older than the two of them!!! eyed and chad that is.

mickeyrat wrote:
    now THAT was a low blow.

...he said, flipping his hair as he whirled around and sashayed out the door, glancing at his reflection in the wall mirror and silently admiring his profile.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've never sahayed ANYWHERE!!!! What'd I ever do to you?

oh. yeah. "that" thing. ooops my bad.

mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Jason Robards as Eyed

Maybe unlost is suggesting that you have a 'baby' face....do you?

- Christopher McCandless
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvI3K1uNg_Y

Mickeyrat is such an accessible celebrity.
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

uhhhhh, thats a negative ghost rider.

receding hairline, thinning on top (visibly!!), much more grey hair than I used to, especially in the goatee. I would guess she is saying I act like a prima donna 15 yr talentless hack.

mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

receding hairline, thinning on top (visibly!!), much more grey hair than I used to, especially in the goatee. I would guess she is saying I act like a prima donna 15 yr talentless hack.

Work it, baby!

you are a cruel cruel woman. :cry::cry:

mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Well, I hope that at the very least, you don't sound like a girl.....cuz you're way too hairy to pull it off if you do! :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:

you are a cruel cruel woman. :cry::cry:

Awwwww, Mickey. I'm just funnin ya.

Aren't I?

:twisted:
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Well, I hope that at the very least, you don't sound like a girl.....cuz you're way too hairy to pull it off if you do! :lol:
    only when kicked in the nads. Have his even dropped yet? I could look like those aging lesbians passing themselves off as the beebster though. did I just say that? WTF!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    only when kicked in the nads. Have his even dropped yet? I could look like those aging lesbians passing themselves off as the beebster though. did I just say that? WTF!!!!

Oh, my God, THAT'S the look they're going for! I thought they just used too much conditioner.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    mickeyrat wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

MICKEY! You didn't need to share your deepest darkest fantasy with everybody on the boards! :shock: :o

- Christopher McCandless
    mickeyrat wrote:
    [

Oh, my God, THAT'S the look they're going for! I thought they just used too much conditioner.
    What look? Aging lesbians desiring to look like the opposite sex and a teenage boy to boot? Is that the IN thing now?

StillHere wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_orj4-inTo

It's the right thing to do, and a tasty way to do it.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    StillHere wrote:

you folks are real funny around here
    nicely done

wilford brimley though?
    son of a bitch...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

you folks are real funny around here
    nicely done

wilford brimley though?
    son of a bitch...

Poetic license. And I just couldn't picture you as Justin Beiber.
    Poetic license. And I just couldn't picture you as Justin Beiber.
    how the?
    eyed and acid mines
    wilford brimley, justin beiber, and chadwick :shock:

im confused
    suppose i should read the entire thread

poetic license? :wtf:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Upon my acceptance of the 'private tour' of your facility, I would like to request a chaperone to share in the wonders of said acid mine...may I choose BD, or dc, or unlost? A few of the others...chadwick, mickey or 81 may be conspiring something sinister with you as well.

Regards,
    4and20
    I have chaperoning experience

chaperone-big.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Regards,
    4and20
    I have chaperoning experience

chaperone-big.jpg
    that's pretty funny stuff

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce