Droid phone vs. Droid phone

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,019
    81 wrote:
    best buy has also been running a special promotion on friday's.

they are all trying to push all that obsolete tech out the door. :mrgreen:
    persistant little shit, aren't you? :lol::lol:

I should wait. I really should but.........
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    just looked at best buy. the droid incredibale is free with a two year contract.

this is basically the verizon version of the evo. major differences is the screen is a tick smaller at 3.7inchs vs. 4.3 for the X and evo and the cell radio only goes to 3g :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    81 wrote:

t mobile. i'm not sure what phones they even have.

T-Mobile has the G2 (Google Phone) and MyTouch, both pretty solid phones. Wasn't the T-Mobile G1 the first to have the Android OS?
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I should wait. I really should but.........

i know the feeling. once i got the hankering for it, it was tough to resist. ok it wasn't. the gf actually pushed me over edge. now i'm a cool kid and i turn up my nose at your inferior cell phone. pfft razor ppffffty. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

t mobile. i'm not sure what phones they even have.

T-Mobile has the G2 (Google Phone) and MyTouch, both pretty solid phones. Wasn't the T-Mobile G1 the first to have the Android OS?

the first android phone was actually a google developed and manufactured phone that wasn't tied to any network.

i think the first carrier specific phone was on t mobile.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    what's up with this new droid pro phone i've been seeing advertised a lot? kinda looks like my blackberry with the keyboard i like. is this a good phone?
    www.myspace.com
    what's up with this new droid pro phone i've been seeing advertised a lot? kinda looks like my blackberry with the keyboard i like. is this a good phone?

IMO, they are targeting this phone for the blackberry user. the specs on it are pretty solid, comparable to other motorola android hi end phones.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg