ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Heard of someone getting front row centre 10c tix now.

who jagged them?

Leigh. He said a few people got 10c tix in the first few rows but majority of people got rows 15-20 or so. I've heard of a row I, 2 x row Ks and a Row M as well....that's row, 9, 11, and 13. I also know of two other people have have described their 10c seats as "shit" and "in the bleachers".

Sounds pretty mixed up to me.

People are going to be spewing about their 10c tix. :lol: Including me probably. haha Ahhhh....tour time....got to love it. :mrgreen:
    As nice as Row M is, I'll be a bit gutted if I don't get something better for one of my four shows. Doesn't have to be front row! ;)
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    As nice as Row M is, I'll be a bit gutted if I don't get something better for one of my four shows. Doesn't have to be front row! ;)

Yeah I agree.
  • Options
    Princess KJPrincess KJ Posts: 442
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

Yeah I agree.

I got P :-(

Dead centre though, with an unobstructed view due to walkway in front.

Better than the tix I just scored for Bris 3.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Last night I decided to look at the dates of the EV shows and I went to the news section
    And Im positive it had 3 dates for Brisbane 10th 11th 12th anyway this morning I went and checked again
    and it was just showing 2 dates 10th and 12th..
    But arent the Brissy dates the 10th 12th and 13th.......anyway there are only 2 listed for Bris..
    How did Brisbane come to get 3 dates and Melb just 2???
    Just wondering..... :)
  • Options
    No CoderNo Coder Brisbane Posts: 1,126
    aus_suz wrote:
    Last night I decided to look at the dates of the EV shows and I went to the news section
    And Im positive it had 3 dates for Brisbane 10th 11th 12th anyway this morning I went and checked again
    But arent the Brissy dates the 10th 12th and 13th.......anyway there are only 2 listed for Bris..

Because Brisbane rocks!!.. I must admit, I was suprised myself when I saw Melbourne only had 2 shows. Maybe demand wasn't there, which would also be suprising.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

*BEC, Brisbane, March 1995
    *BEC, Brisbane, March 1998
    *BEC, Brisbane, November 2006
    *QSAC, Brisbane November 2009
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane March 10 and 12 2011
    *Big Day Out, Gold Coast, 19 Jan 2014
    *EV Solo, QPAC, Brisbane, 22,23 & 25 Feb 2014
  • Options
    Can anyone get me some green stuff for Newcastle? Pretty please?? I'll share with you...buy you beers....whatever!

Please PM me if you can help! 8-)
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Can anyone get me some green stuff for Newcastle? Pretty please?? I'll share with you...buy you beers....whatever!

You'll be on a natural high, you won't need it. I've been walking around with a smile on my face all day.
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You'll be on a natural high, you won't need it. I've been walking around with a smile on my face all day.

Oh shush you! :lol:

So it was good, hey? What row were you? Decent view?
  • Options
    Row 12 - would've been nice to be closer - was near the Exit light which was a bit distracting
  • Options
    No Coder wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

Because Brisbane rocks!!.. I must admit, I was suprised myself when I saw Melbourne only had 2 shows. Maybe demand wasn't there, which would also be suprising.

Perhaps they couldnt secure the venue for a 3rd show....
    PJ have always done 3 shows at Rod Laver Arena.. ..
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    aus_suz wrote:
    No Coder wrote:
    aus_suz wrote:

PJ have always done 3 shows at Rod Laver Arena.. ..

haha demand not there? you kids are funny.

im assuming tour logistics could not provide a 3rd show due to the palais being unavailable on the 23rd. weird al will be doing fat and smells like nirvana instead that night in st kilda.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options

PJ have always done 3 shows at Rod Laver Arena.. ..[/quote]

haha demand not there? you kids are funny.

im assuming tour logistics could not provide a 3rd show due to the palais being unavailable on the 23rd. weird al will be doing fat and smells like nirvana instead that night in st kilda.[/quote]

Any Sydney had 3 shows too.. the dates and shows in the section on home page arent up to date...
  • Options
    3 more days until I see Eddie again. Weeeee! :)
  • Options
    Ill try one more time... Wish me luck.

Im a US 10C member who traveled to AUS to see some shows with my 2 10C roommates. We need 1 ticket to Newcastle and to Friday Sydney, and Sunday Sydney. Preferable 10C seats, except to Sunday since there were none. And thanks to the generous 10C members for the Canberra and Sydney 2 tickets. I super appreciate it.

Thanks,
    T.J.Thompson
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Ill try one more time... Wish me luck.

Im a US 10C member who traveled to AUS to see some shows with my 2 10C roommates. We need 1 ticket to Newcastle and to Friday Sydney, and Sunday Sydney. Preferable 10C seats, except to Sunday since there were none. And thanks to the generous 10C members for the Canberra and Sydney 2 tickets. I super appreciate it.

Thanks,
    T.J.Thompson

If you are gonna be in those cities just rock up to the shows, there were a fair few people trying to offload their spare tickets in Brisbane. You might get lucky.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    keep checking ticketek.com.au for the newy show over the next day or 2, and keep checking ticketmaster.com.au over the next week as more tickets may come on sale at random times.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    DONJON has a replacement phone and has no contacts on it so he asked if ppl could send him a text so he could re add you....Or else he wont be able to contact anyone over the next few weeks. p.s I hope that makes sense. Can u pass the message along also.. Cheers :)
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    1 and a 1/2 sleeps for me....
    stupid early morning flights.....
    Back row here I come! :D
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Jo wrote:
    1 and a 1/2 sleeps for me....
    stupid early morning flights.....
    Back row here I come! :D
    One more sleep for me, if I get any sleep of course! ;) + have to be at the airport @ 3.50am so I better be sleeping on the goddam flight! Then 7am train leaving Canberra for Sydney/Newcastle too. Good thing I've got 3 days off work when I get back to recover!! ;):)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    pn262980pn262980 Posts: 67
    Not long to go for me either - 2wks off work & 5Ev's- yay ;)

Is there going to be any get togethers in Syd/Melb.I don 't know Syd- so can't offer any suggestions & the only thing familiar to me in Melb near the Palais is Luna Park- maybe a meet on the Merry go round :o
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    aus_suz wrote:
    DONJON has a replacement phone and has no contacts on it so he asked if ppl could send him a text so he could re add you....Or else he wont be able to contact anyone over the next few weeks. p.s I hope that makes sense. Can u pass the message along also.. Cheers :)
    DonJon needs disgrace book in times like these!!!
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I've got you covered!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmnAslgCHYLbPzv-c6_Jk3ooZnRPN3-vJKdirZPMNG22cMMapwxA
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Row 12 - would've been nice to be closer - was near the Exit light which was a bit distracting
    Did the Mosquitoes annoy you too?
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    Did the Mosquitoes annoy you too?

No mozzies but plenty of hawks were watching from the door way, ready to pounce and attack unsuspecting mobile phone users ...
  • Options
    Miss ColadaMiss Colada Posts: 167
    If anyone has a spare for the Monday night show in adelaide, PM me. Thanks in advance :)
    1995 • 2006 • 2009 • Adelaide
    2007 • Wembley - London
    2009 • Melbourne
    2010 • Madison Square Garden
  • Options
    keep checking ticketek.com.au for the newy show over the next day or 2, and keep checking ticketmaster.com.au over the next week as more tickets may come on sale at random times.

I just registered at a ticketing site called www.ticketman.com.au where you can sell and buy tickets.

I saw two tickets for Sydney on Sunday night for $220 each on Row N. :x
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    E.K wrote:

I just registered at a ticketing site called http://www.ticketman.com.au where you can sell and buy tickets.

wow, Usher for $400 - OMG indeed
    wah
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

I just registered at a ticketing site called http://www.ticketman.com.au where you can sell and buy tickets.

wow, Usher for $400 - OMG indeed
    Wow OMG i'm on it...!