I think girls are just as bad as boys RE: one night stands

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I feel like such a tramp the way she treated me :):)

She's not the first one night stand I've ever had, but I think this is the first time I felt a little hard done by, cause she was much prettier than the rest. I was going to ask this one out....

Are girls just as bad as boys these days?
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    what do you mean these days? you werent under the delusion that women dont like sex as much as men were you and that if they want it and get the opportunity, theyll take it? :lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    what do you mean these days? you werent under the delusion that women dont like sex as much as men were you and that if they want it and get the opportunity, theyll take it? :lol:

I meant, and I thought later that I should have added it, but it was a label you (in general, not you cate) would have associated with men. The whole kind of if a guy does it he's a hero, if a girl does it she's a sl*t. I just think, roles a reversing. I was talking to some of my mates who share a single brain cell, and they are of the impression too.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • bro i lived in san Marcos tx of 8yrs bro it was like a 10-1 ratio of gurls to guys,, lived we these2 chics for a yrs,,,but yeah there just as bad as us just most deny it but as i see it who cares,,
  • Agreed...

"They talk all this talk..Oh if guys do it its ok but if girls do it we're slut's..." The fact of the matter is they do it and still say all that like they don't.
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • i hope u enjoy the night...the rest will be written by historicals.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Well of course girls are just as bad as boys. :P Not all girls, but then, not all boys are serial one-nighters either.

However, it still stands that when a girl has many one night stands, she can get a bad reputation. Hell, a girl can get a certain kind of reputation from just one ONS. Which is why girls don't talk about it as much as guys.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I'm so glad I'm old.

Doesn't anybody worry about, I don't know... STDs, serial killers and bedbugs?

You kids. You're crazy.

:roll: :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

STDs? Dunk is giving those away...
  • I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

how have i upset you now :evil:
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

How, you ask?

Thrilla: You said you'd call. You never did.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

women don't like sex as much as men... if they did they'd do it more often... instead of watching reality tv or gossiping about female co-workers on facebook.

simple fact.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

How, you ask?

Perhaps he should be "theserialoneandone"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

i like to spread the love
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

i like to spread the love

Just please clean up after.
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    edited November 2010
    I'm so glad I'm old.

You kids. You're crazy.

How, you ask?

what after you turned me down after i offered to sniff your butt and lick you :evil:
    Post edited by theserialthrilla on
  • How, you ask?

what after you turned me down after a offered to sniff your butt and lick you :evil:
    :shock: Kev u bastard!!u are cheating on me???????// :twisted:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • How, you ask?

what after you turned me down after a offered to sniff your butt and lick you :evil:

page19_blog_entry82_summary-puppy-love.jpg

forgive me dimi
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited November 2010

forgive me dimi
    pff..you know always the right thing to do.. :roll: i forgive you ..last time,ok?

now give this dog back where it belongs..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on

forgive me dimi

you two....

ambiguously_gay_duo_5_1.jpg
  • you two....

if you ever ever come to Europe for a show ,you will find out why they call me Dimitris the 3G.....
    This thread has taken a decidedly naughty turn.

Carry on.
    you two....

if you ever ever come to Europe for a show ,you will find out why they call me Dimitris the 3G.....

Am I scared or intrigued?
  • you two....

Am I scared or intrigued?
    you will have fun :)
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dunkman wrote:

women don't like sex as much as men... if they did they'd do it more often... instead of watching reality tv or gossiping about female co-workers on facebook.

simple fact.

Way to go Dunk! Telling it like it is!! :D
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    I'm pretty sure I should be thankful I didn't see this thread in time to jump in and get myself into trouble (again). :shock:

Or am I? :twisted:
  • cdp1223 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure I should be thankful I didn't see this thread in time to jump in and get myself into trouble (again). :shock:

And what are you thankful for this year BD...

I am thankful that CDP is posting again :twisted:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:

that's not what you said the other night

:P :wave:
    cdp1223 wrote:

And what are you thankful for this year BD...

I am thankful that CDP is posting again :twisted:
    Aw, shucks.
    norm wrote:

:P :wave:
    Oh, when we woke up in the gutter?

Ah, memories.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    cdp1223 wrote:
    norm wrote: