Help Write My Bio for Book #2 Back Cover

2»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    4and20 wrote:
    Daniel enjoys the outdoors and eating paste. His free time involves caring for his pack of wolverines that live in his basement, and running around in the buff while camping to 'become one with nature'. Inspiration for his work come from antagonizing others on internet forums. Daniel lives in the sticks of Idaho with his wilderness princess, wolverines, a bear, a mountain goat, 3 dogs and a bevy of other woodland creatures. He aspires to retire as a hermit in an undisclosed acid mine.
    and loves waffles. there perfect.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Mix n' match, but I think I've got it... Thanks, y'all!

Originally hailing from the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Daniel had a nervous breakdown in 2003 which caused him to believe he was Davey Crockett and currently his whereabouts are unknown. However, those encountering him while lost in the backcountry think they have stumbled upon a cross between Henry Rollins and the Unabomber. And they are correct. Daniel would otherwise be called a natural outdoorsman with an affinity for large animals except it was that unbridled passion which landed him in minimum security prison while simultaneously resulting in the first ever restraining order filed by a mama grizzly.

His free time involves caring for a pack of wolverines living in his basement, and running around in the buff to 'be one with nature'. Inspiration for his poetry comes from antagonizing others. Daniel lives with his wilderness princess, aforementioned wolverines, a herd of mountain goats, three cats, and a bevy of other woodland creatures. He speaks in tongues to a deity named, “Waffle”, and aspires to retire as a hermit in an undisclosed acid mine.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

But you are ok with the whole killing of people thing I got going, right?

• the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    eyedclaar wrote:
    What the hell do I say about myself in 5 or 6 sentences?

Daniel enjoys outdoor adventures, long walks on the beach, holding hands by a campfire, and would most likely kill you and bury your corpse deep in the dark woods for a mug of hot tang.

It sucks,... a really close friend who has been reading my stuff for years is writing my "bio" and an intro for book # 1 as we speak.
    well, she might not be working on it right this second,....
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Daniel originally hails from the Upper East Side of Manhattan where he attended a private High School for fancy boys. He played the lead in HMS Pinafore and was a member of the school's secret society. In 2003, Daniel had a nervous breakdown which caused him to believe he was Davey Crockett and currently his whereabouts are unkown.

I think I'll just put a few on the back cover and tell the readers to choose one... :lol:
    Do different ones and say they're limited editions, they'll want to buy one of each to have a complete set or something.

Oh and *stab* lol
    eyedclaar wrote:
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

But you are ok with the whole killing of people thing I got going, right?

yes of course.... they deserve it. damn humans.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Daniel originally hails from the Upper East Side of Manhattan where he attended a private High School for fancy boys. He played the lead in HMS Pinafore and was a member of the school's secret society. In 2003, Daniel had a nervous breakdown which caused him to believe he was Davey Crockett and currently his whereabouts are unkown.

I think I'll just put a few on the back cover and tell the readers to choose one... :lol:
    Do different ones and say they're limited editions, they'll want to buy one of each to have a complete set or something.

Oh and *stab* lol
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I miss *stab* :cry:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I miss *stab* :cry:
    I can stab you too if you like. I've been wanting to stab people at work all day :lol:

Me too. My wounds were all scarred over at this point. Woo-hoo! Fresh blood! Nice to see you Chiqui.

• eyedclaar wrote:

Me too. My wounds were all scarred over at this point. Woo-hoo! Fresh blood! Nice to see you Chiqui.
    Nothing like some stabbing to kick up the Thanksgiving holiday spirit :D nice to see you too!
    daniel was born from the belly of a beast. he writes. thats all you need to know. the rest is irrelevant.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Sorry, I gotta add to all the pictures here:

deliverance-01.jpg
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

I think that all depends on the kind of tang...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    dcfaithful wrote:
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

keep it clean mister... keep it clean.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    dcfaithful wrote:
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

cropped-fletch-copy2.jpg
    norm wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    hot tang????

thats disgusting.

cropped-fletch-copy2.jpg

Thank you, norm. :wave:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dcfaithful wrote:

deliverance-01.jpg

i feel this is my fault.
    dcfaithful wrote:

deliverance-01.jpg

i feel this is my fault.

Your picture was more......sensual, I guess.

I just hope eyed doesn't relate more to this one. :shock: :shock:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    " I write it, YOU buy it"

there, done.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    eyedclaar wrote:

Originally hailing from the Upper East Side of Manhattan, Daniel had a nervous breakdown in 2003 which caused him to believe he was Davey Crockett and currently his whereabouts are unknown. However, those encountering him while lost in the backcountry think they have stumbled upon a cross between Henry Rollins and the Unabomber. And they are correct. Daniel would otherwise be called a natural outdoorsman with an affinity for large animals except it was that unbridled passion which landed him in minimum security prison while simultaneously resulting in the first ever restraining order filed by a mama grizzly.

His free time involves caring for a pack of wolverines living in his basement, and running around in the buff to 'be one with nature'. Inspiration for his poetry comes from antagonizing others. Daniel lives with his wilderness princess, aforementioned wolverines, a herd of mountain goats, three cats, and a bevy of other woodland creatures. He speaks in tongues to a deity named, “Waffle”, and aspires to retire as a hermit in an undisclosed acid mine.

No, no, no, this won't work at all. There's nothing about your stint as a hall monitor, or the date on which you did not die.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Daniel originally hails from Scotland but was thrown out of the country due to a disctinct lack of inventing. He also liked scones. Now residing in Idaho, Daniel spends most of his spare time daydreaming of pelicans. His propensity for violent outburts is infamous throughout the natural world and it is this violent nature that won him the nickname Ol' Fuddpuncher.

His favourite drink is the freshly squeezed tears of orphaned seal pups who have just watched their mother die at the hands of Japanese trawlermen. He has no children but plans to invent one soon so he can visit Scotland's Hairiest Ballbag Winner.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i'd go with dunk's description
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    "Too hot to handle. Too cold to hold."
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    "Too hot to handle. Too cold to hold. But tepid enough to huggle"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    eyedclaar wrote:

No, no, no, this won't work at all. There's nothing about your stint as a hall monitor, or the date on which you did not die.

I did like both of those things, but only have about 150 words to work with. I had to cut something... Here is my latest draft. Anybody trying to sue me for contributing and not being paid once this is a bestseller will find out why I earned the nickname Ol' Fuddpuncher...

Originally hailing from Manhattan, Daniel suffered a nervous breakdown in 2003 causing him to believe he is Davey Crockett and his whereabouts are currently unknown. Lost souls stumbling upon his backcountry lair think they have met some hideous lovechild of Henry Rollins and the Unabomber. And they are correct. Daniel would otherwise be called an outdoorsman with an affinity for animals, except it was that unbridled passion which landed him in a minimum security prison while also resulting in the first ever restraining order filed by a mama grizzly.

Inspiration for his poetry comes from antagonizing others, and his favourite drink is the freshly squeezed tears of orphaned seal pups. Daniel’s propensity for violent outbursts is infamous throughout the natural world, even winning him the nickname Ol' Fuddpuncher. He lives with a wilderness princess, prays to a deity named Waffle, and aspires to retire as a hermit in an undisclosed acid mine.

• eyedclaar wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I did like both of those things, but only have about 150 words to work with. I had to cut something... Here is my latest draft. Anybody trying to sue me for contributing and not being paid once this is a bestseller will find out why I earned the nickname Ol' Fuddpuncher...

Originally hailing from Manhattan, Daniel suffered a nervous breakdown in 2003 causing him to believe he is Davey Crockett and his whereabouts are currently unknown. Lost souls stumbling upon his backcountry lair think they have met some hideous lovechild of Henry Rollins and the Unabomber. And they are correct. Daniel would otherwise be called an outdoorsman with an affinity for animals, except it was that unbridled passion which landed him in a minimum security prison while also resulting in the first ever restraining order filed by a mama grizzly.

Inspiration for his poetry comes from antagonizing others, and his favourite drink is the freshly squeezed tears of orphaned seal pups. Daniel’s propensity for violent outbursts is infamous throughout the natural world, even winning him the nickname Ol' Fuddpuncher. He lives with a wilderness princess, prays to a deity named Waffle, and aspires to retire as a hermit in an undisclosed acid mine.
    Nearly there but you forgot to mention the basement and it's inhabitants.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    [

You're right. I really should mention the basement...

• eyedclaar wrote:
    [

You're right. I really should mention the basement...
    Maybe they get a mention in the thank yous...

To the women who inhabit my basement... See if anyone is paying attention :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif