37 Days
14 Hours
27 Minutes
...But who's counting?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Oh you know you love it! ;)
  • It will be my son's first! Of course, he won't know what the hell is happening - the hell with those presents - feed me!!! :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    It will be my son's first! Of course, he won't know what the hell is happening - the hell with those presents - feed me!!! :lol:

So much fun for Mommy and Daddy though
    Enjoy! smilie806.gif
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    It will be my son's first! Of course, he won't know what the hell is happening - the hell with those presents - feed me!!! :lol:

Awww - how very sweet - congrats to you both !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Hi Pandi - you're making me nervous with this countdown stuff ..... I'm so behind this year !!!!

I have got to get going !!!!! HELP
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    your jumpin the gun, there's no Christmas talk before Thanksgiving, you know better than this. next day go nuts.
    your jumpin the gun, there's no Christmas talk before Thanksgiving, you know better than this. next day go nuts.
    I cant wait til after Turkey Day...I'd never get it all done, the clock tickin helps me stay on the ball!
    Fun Fun Fun :D besides the season goes too fast for me, I relish....
    mikalina wrote:
    Hi Pandi - you're making me nervous with this countdown stuff ..... I'm so behind this year !!!!

I have got to get going !!!!! HELP
    I feel the same but it all gets done, always does. I bet the kids are getting excited and the lists have started.
    I love Christmas! :D
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    USATV0600433_640x480_01.jpg

You've probably seen these before, but you HAVE to listen. TransSiberian Orchestra's Wizards in Winter Themed Houses....great fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBMR3kjp2C0

and another great one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWBjl-jPcVM
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pandora=the radio station that is already playing christmas music 24/7

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    We don't have Thanksgiving to rule when we start Christmas planning ... so finished my present shopping at the weekend 8-)

Like to do it before the shops are crazy and all playing x-mas music :twisted: ... also we have a few less hours to got than you :lol:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    4and20 wrote:
    pandora=the radio station that is already playing christmas music 24/7

:lol:
    too funny guess Mama named me right :lol: Christmas is AWESOME! :D
  • PapPap Posts: 28,817
    pandora wrote:
    I love Christmas! :D
    :D

37 Days
    13 Hours
    12 Minutes
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    StillHere wrote:

You've probably seen these before, but you HAVE to listen. TransSiberian Orchestra's Wizards in Winter Themed Houses....great fun!

and another great one

thats just beautiful :clap:
    next week starts the porch and deck for us then the rest of the lights go up after Turkey day48.gif
    chime wrote:
    We don't have Thanksgiving to rule when we start Christmas planning ... so finished my present shopping at the weekend 8-)

Like to do it before the shops are crazy and all playing x-mas music :twisted: ... also we have a few less hours to got than you :lol:
    Wow you must feel great having the shopping just about done! I haven't really started but a couple online goodies.
    Its fun to shop though, I don't do it much throughout the year anymore so its special.
  • There really is nothing better than this time of the year!!

I just love all the traditions that I have with my family and friends...
    the shopping, baking, games, vodka slush, the celebrating, gingerbread house-making, the fighting, the decorating, the reminiscing.

Nothing better!! Makes me thankful for all that I have. :D
    Cheers and Happy Holidays!!!
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    pandora wrote:
    chime wrote:

Wow you must feel great having the shopping just about done! I haven't really started but a couple online goodies.
    Its fun to shop though, I don't do it much throughout the year anymore so its special.

I NEVER get my shopping done and run around last minute picking up things that now cost twice as much as they did when I first wanted to get up off my lazy arse and get them. Lately I'm leaning toward online shopping. I don't' have to haul kids with me. I don't have to go out into the freezing rain. And they bring it right to me. Not to mention the fact that I can get soooo much very cool, awesomely cool, one of a kind stuff on line. And great ideas for making stuff too.

Then again, its not the gift that is important, its the thought you put into each and every person....and the fun everyone has doing it. And the spirit of giving. right? Of course, a well thought out gift doesn't hurt :D
    Its the comfiest coziest time of year. I just love it.

Thanksgiving thru Christmas...just the best.

Thanks Pandi for getting us in the spirit.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    pandora wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

and another great one

thats just beautiful :clap:
    next week starts the porch and deck for us then the rest of the lights go up after Turkey day48.gif

LOVE IT !!!!!!! :clap:
    StillHere wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    chime wrote:

I NEVER get my shopping done and run around last minute picking up things that now cost twice as much as they did when I first wanted to get up off my lazy arse and get them. Lately I'm leaning toward online shopping. I don't' have to haul kids with me. I don't have to go out into the freezing rain. And they bring it right to me. Not to mention the fact that I can get soooo much very cool, awesomely cool, one of a kind stuff on line. And great ideas for making stuff too.

Then again, its not the gift that is important, its the thought you put into each and every person....and the fun everyone has doing it. And the spirit of giving. right? Of course, a well thought out gift doesn't hurt :D
    Its the comfiest coziest time of year. I just love it.

Thanksgiving thru Christmas...just the best.

Thanks Pandi for getting us in the spirit.
    Sharing like this gets me in the spirit :D
    I love hearing about everyone's Christmastime!
    Thank you!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    36 days
    13 hours
    7 minutes to go for me as we are the first in the world to see each day!

My kids are so excited - we decided to put the tree up on Monday.... :oops:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    36 days
    13 hours
    7 minutes to go for me as we are the first in the world to see each day!

My kids are so excited - we decided to put the tree up on Monday.... :oops:
    thats awesome! post pics :D

When my kids were little we celebrated St Nick too, the first Monday night in December I think. They would put out their stockings and St Nick came and filled them.
    It eased the long wait a bit with a few new trinkets. Although those lasted about a week if we were lucky.
    I think we had a few no sleep Christmas Eves when you could hear the pitter patter
    of little feet up and about all night :lol:
    Enjoy, your happy happy times making memories!
  • pandora wrote:

ok

elf.jpg

a_christmas_story.jpg
    pandora wrote:

ok

elf.jpg
    :lol: that was a great movie! I'll have to watch that again this season..thanks!
    not sure I remember the racoon :?
  • pandora wrote:
    pandora wrote:

ok

elf.jpg
    :lol: that was a great movie! I'll have to watch that again this season..thanks!
    "does someone need a hug"
    pandora wrote:

ok

elf.jpg
    "does someone need a hug"
    oh yeah i remember! :lol: definitely need to rent again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-C0Av5ICYw :D
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538

agreed, it's too early
    jmurray wrote:

agreed, it's too early
    never too early for Christmas! it goes way to fast now...turn around and we are there! :D
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    pandora wrote:
    jmurray wrote:

agreed, it's too early
    never too early for Christmas! it goes way to fast now...turn around and we are there! :D

Pipe down back there! I haven't even slain a man-eating turkey yet.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    Yep , I've started with the Christmas decorations too ..... :)