Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    chadwick wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    LOL..carefrancis has tattoos on her arms and chest? :lol:
    sleeves and grandpa.
    what about catefrances?

No, not catefrances - its Chad !!! :lol:

btw - my freinds and I will be getting tatoos on our upper shoulder - still trying to decide what to get... ;)

we're celebrating "something" who knows what...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Hmmm....that makes me wonder where on your body your tattoo is... :mrgreen:
    Boo Boo wrote:
    LOL..carefrancis has tattoos on her arms and chest? :lol:

the whole body is one big errogenous zone. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • I getting my 1st tattoo this Wednesday !! So excited!! :D:D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Have been talking about getting them for years, I either have no money or no time....

Will definitely be getting at least 2 next year for my birthday (30) one for each of my children, sitting on my shoulders (which apparently is one of the most painful parts to get done!)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Hopefully getting my first tattoo next week! Gonna walk in and have a consultation next Wednesday with an artist, then hopefully get the tattoo that Friday or Saturday. If everything's booked up i'll have to wait til I'm home during winter break, which is fine, but I really am anxious to get the tattoo done!

Planning on getting Given to Fly in Ed's handwriting Yield booklet style with an angel wing on either side of the writing on my right back shoulder :)

Definitely pretty nervous to see how I'll tolerate the pain, but also extremely excited!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    samjam wrote:
    Hopefully getting my first tattoo next week! Gonna walk in and have a consultation next Wednesday with an artist, then hopefully get the tattoo that Friday or Saturday. If everything's booked up i'll have to wait til I'm home during winter break, which is fine, but I really am anxious to get the tattoo done!

Planning on getting Given to Fly in Ed's handwriting Yield booklet style with an angel wing on either side of the writing on my right back shoulder :)

Definitely pretty nervous to see how I'll tolerate the pain, but also extremely excited!
    very cool
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• samjam wrote:

I already booked my its this Wednesday! Im excited but nervous to see how i will take the pain as well.
    Someone told me its like taking a broken piece of glass, putting it under a flame, the rubbing it on your skin
    That doesn't sound to pleasant.. :?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:

I already booked my its this Wednesday! Im excited but nervous to see how i will take the pain as well.
    Someone told me its like taking a broken piece of glass, putting it under a flame, the rubbing it on your skin

So exciting, your tattoo is so soon! I hear its more of a burning sensation, too, and as people have already posted its fairly dependent on where you get it done.
    What do you plan on getting and where?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2

if i told you it kinda tickles would you believe me???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

So exciting, your tattoo is so soon! I hear its more of a burning sensation, too, and as people have already posted its fairly dependent on where you get it done.
    What do you plan on getting and where?
    I am getting the surfboard logo and it is going to be on the top of my back in between my shoulder blades

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • I already booked my its this Wednesday! Im excited but nervous to see how i will take the pain as well.

if i told you it kinda tickles would you believe me???
    Touche

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    think its closer to those scrapes you get that cause some welts? similar to that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    think its closer to those scrapes you get that cause some welts? similar to that.

perhaps you should come see my tattoist. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    mickeyrat wrote:

perhaps you should come see my tattoist. ;)8-)
    one day Cate one day. Hopefully you'll still be your usual jovial self and tell me to get back on the plane as soon as I clear customs!! :mrgreen:

No , I swell like that with every tat, goes away by the next day. feeling is similar, was my point really.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I just got my 1st tattoo yesterday!! Now im not pain tolerant at all but i really didnt think it was bad.. i thought it was more annoying than painful. I will try to get pics up of it ASAP!

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Yes, pictures please :)
    I got my first tattoo more than 12 years ago now, not the one you can see here. It's hidden under this new one. As you can see this is big, the old one was too small for my likes and I couldn't relate too it anymore.
    This new Tattoo is 1.5 years old now and, Pearl Drummer, you're right, I found it more annoying than hurting. After a while my body started to protect itself from the pain/hurt and started to shiver :? so the tattooist had to stop, but the most annoying thing was the noise, especially on my shoulder towards the neck. The sound seemed to be right in my ears, like a drill machine....

Tattoo8-1.jpg
    71step28 wrote:
    Yes, pictures please :)
    I got my first tattoo more than 12 years ago now, not the one you can see here. It's hidden under this new one. As you can see this is big, the old one was too small for my likes and I couldn't relate too it anymore.
    This new Tattoo is 1.5 years old now and, Pearl Drummer, you're right, I found it more annoying than hurting. After a while my body started to protect itself from the pain/hurt and started to shiver :? so the tattooist had to stop, but the most annoying thing was the noise, especially on my shoulder towards the neck. The sound seemed to be right in my ears, like a drill machine....

Tattoo8-1.jpg
    NICE WORK!!!!!!!! 8-)

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    mickeyrat wrote:
    NICE WORK!!!!!!!! 8-)

Thank you :)
    finished product on the OP.

• mickeyrat wrote:
    pics?

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    mickeyrat wrote:
    pics?
    in the first post. thought it better to have both pics in the same place. guess I'll rethink that now!! ;)

mickeyrat wrote:
    whos got em and what are they. post pics please.

in process right now on my thirteenth. variation of the sacred heart theme.
    5176357986_ce35f1d743.jpg
    tattoo by mickeyrat, on Flickr

finished product. healing nicely
    5225349370_f4f3189877_m.jpg
    110 by mickeyrat, on Flickr
    fuck it. quoting myself was easier!!! :mrgreen:

• Looks really good!!

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    Looks really good!!
    THANKS!!! After this one, he tells me " hell just give me 100 and we'll tat as long as you can stand it"!!! refering to redoing my older ones. nothing like fresh ink to show how old you other ink is!! Theres also talk of doing at least partial sleeves.

Now about those pics!! show us PD!!!!

• I already want another tattoo so bad!!

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Mytattoo.jpg

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mytattoo.jpg
    Oh AWESOME!!!
    Wow, that's cool :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mytattoo.jpg
    Oh AWESOME!!!
    Wow, that's cool :mrgreen:
    Thanks!!! :D

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I have ten tattoos,back of neck,left shoulder from breast bone to middle of back,both upper arm's,half sleeve,both wrists,both feet.
    I'm not finished yet ... I love them all,they all tell a story,some were easier than others,shoulder felt like my head was being sawn of,wrist's were fine,feet were worst,many wee bones and thin skin ... I get pretty high when the adrenalin kicks in though after about 15 minutes into the tattoo.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”