Women who get hotter the older they get..

Comments

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Well, I think that you all would agree that I'm pretty hot. (I know, it goes without saying...)

And I'm considered something other than young.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Well, I think that you all would agree that I'm pretty hot. (I know, it goes without saying...)

DTILF?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    Well, I think that you all would agree that I'm pretty hot. (I know, it goes without saying...)

DTILF?
    dt? spill it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

DTILF?

? do you mean DILTF? And if so... huh?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Well, I think that you all would agree that I'm pretty hot. (I know, it goes without saying...)

DTILF?

Replace Mom with Dog Trainer
    Do I have to spell everything for you people :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    DTILF?

Replace Mom with Dog Trainer
    Do I have to spell everything for you people :lol:

Yes :oops:

DILTF??

Shouldn't you have put DTILTF? Otherwise, I am concerned that you are kinkier than I thought :o
  • Claireack wrote:

DILTF??

Shouldn't you have put DTILTF? Otherwise, I am concerned that you are kinkier than I thought :o
    :roll:
    MILF is not MILTF... They take out the T
    And I did not write DILTF... I wrote DTILF!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Oh yeah ...... :oops:

I'll grow crawl back into my hole again ( :wave: )
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why not WILF?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :shock: just :shock:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Claireack wrote:

DILTF??

:roll:
    MILF is not MILTF... They take out the T
    And I did not write DILTF... I wrote DTILF!!!

Wow, ya really had to work for this one...

• Wow, ya really had to work for this one...
    Tell me about it... :Flacid Balloon:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • we say in Greece "the old chicken had the juice" 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    we say in Greece "the old chicken had the juice" 8-)

Really?

I'm gonna be sick.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

um... :wtf:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I think you make some of this stuff up, like Dunkman and his Scottish inventions.

I think you make some of this stuff up, like Dunkman and his Scottish inventions.

Dude, I'm pretty sure all that is true...
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    your mom.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    i'm not saying she is "hot", but she's in great shape, Valerie Bertinelli at 50.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/entertainme ... s-23057714
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

i'll have you know Scotland invented killing people who say bad shit about Scotland and/or its peoples.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    4and20 wrote:
    why not WILF?
    hubba hubba. so much simpler. i like simple.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    ChristieBrinklieRedDress2005.jpg

vegetarian-and-actress-drew-barrymore-hot.jpg&t=1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I'll agree with Drew Barrymore and Christi Brinkley has aged marvelously but she'll never be hotter than in Vacation.

christie-brinkley-vacation.jpg?w=350
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    dunkman wrote:

i'll have you know Scotland invented killing people who say bad shit about Scotland and/or its peoples.

Makes sense
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,437
    Eva Longoria and now she is available - so you're saying i got a chance
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    pjhawks wrote:

she's 35 you call THAT old?!?!? :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Sigourney Weaver? Really? You do know she's a man right?

Off the top of my head - Selma Hayek, Diane Lane, Monica Belucci, Gina Gershon, Linda Florentino, Shannon Tweed, and my personal favorite, Ellen Barkin. Lately, though, some of these finally fell off the shelf - Tweed and Barkin in particular.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,437
    4and20 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

she's 35 you call THAT old?!?!? :roll:

haha no, it's younger than me. i wasn't sure how old she was.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Sigourney Weaver? Really? You do know she's a man right?

Off the top of my head - Selma Hayek, Diane Lane, Monica Belucci, Gina Gershon, Linda Florentino, Shannon Tweed, and my personal favorite, Ellen Barkin. Lately, though, some of these finally fell off the shelf - Tweed and Barkin in particular.
    She's no where near the top of my list. I'm just noting she got better looking the older she got. I didn't find her attractive at all when she was young, and actually thought she was more attractive when she got old.

While i'll agree, most the people on your list are still hot, they were just as hot, if not hotter than when they were young.

Salma Hayek would be my favorite of all time.