Women who get hotter the older they get..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited November 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Sigourney Weaver..

So I'm watching the Alien Anthology and I have to ask, is Sigourney Weaver not hotter in the 4th movie than the first? Because not being attracted to her before, I think she's smoking by the 4th movie.

I had to check IMDB, and she was 29 during the first Alien movie, which would make her way hotter for the 4th movie at age 47 than she's ever been..

Just an observation. Take care of yourself and you can be smokin' at just about any age. 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I think most women do. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    wolfbear wrote:
    I think too many women don't, or any gender for that matter.

Too many people let their health go.. I'm 32. I meet people my age I'd think were 10 or 15 years older than me.
  • wolfbear wrote:
    :thumbup:
    apparently capricorns age backwards...here's hoping :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • wolfbear wrote:

I definitely don't think I'm hot (I suffer from low self-esteem). However, my husband says he thinks I get hotter as I get older. I think it's the whole "maturity and wisdom" thing. Which I guess is good b/c my 27th birthday is in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to freak out a little....
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I definitely think a lot of women get hotter as they get older. My girlfriend being one as well. I look at pictures from when we first met, and even prior to that. Even though I find her beautiful in all of them, I think now as she has aged, and very well I might add, I think she's more beautiful than ever. Like someone mentioned though, I think it might have to do with experience, wisdom, and maturity, at least for me as I find a personality is just as, if not more attractive than appearance in some cases.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

426532-dt-story-jennifer-aniston.gif
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

I don't think she'll ever NOT be hot.

She could buzz her head and roll around in mothballs and I'd probably still be turned on.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    dcfaithful wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

I don't think she'll ever NOT be hot.

She could buzz her head and roll around in mothballs and I'd probably still be turned on.

:lol::lol:
    What I would give to spend the best 25 seconds of my life!!!! love0070.gif
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    As women get older they become more sure of themselves, when i see pictures of my wife when she was younger all i could say is she look cute, but now she look like the years made her more interesting, i don't know is hard to tell but yes women get hotter with time, is like a caramel filled with awesomeness!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    is it they who are getting hotter or is it OUR perception of whats beautiful has changed? or both?

I know for myself that definition has expanded as I've become more aware of how much personality shines through.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • wolfbear wrote:

Agreed :)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

Such a fox
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

i would say she was hotter back in the mid nineties....but then she went into that anorexic phase for a few years where she just did not look too hot imo....last few years though, she's had a nice come back.
    www.myspace.com
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I really thought this was going to be a thread about the menopause :oops:
    Claireack wrote:
    it can be?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • wolfbear wrote:
    +1

pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

jennifer-aniston-pic-splash-842070183.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    it can be?

Scares the crap out of me!!!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Claireack wrote:
    :lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    pjfan31 wrote:
    Exhibit A

Jennifer-Aniston.jpg&t=1

While I don't necessarily think she got "hotter" the older she got, but I will say she has aged very very well! :D

That said, I think she was way hotter during those early Friends days. Oh man, she was unreal back then!

I'm still not sure why everyone has dumped her ass. Maybe she's no good in the sack? :? :shock: I'd take my chances! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    I'm still not sure why everyone has dumped her ass. Maybe she's no good in the sack? :? :shock: I'd take my chances! :lol:

She has terrible flatulance.
    Claireack wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

not cool on the down elevator..... :shock:

• Claireack wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Nose_Plugs__2_275w.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,437
    Julie Bowen, the blonde from Modern Family - saw her in a movie a few weeks ago from like 10 years ago, she is way hotter today than she was then.
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Unfortunatley chances are if you have kids you are gonna loose your looks slightly...

When at customs recently I handed over my passport, the lady looked at the photo then said "You've changed a bit.."
    I replied "That's what 9 years and 2 kids will do to you". It didn't help that it was 6am and I hadn't had my morning coffee....
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • tinkerbell wrote:
    Unfortunatley chances are if you have kids you are gonna loose your looks slightly...

When at customs recently I handed over my passport, the lady looked at the photo then said "You've changed a bit.."
    I replied "That's what 9 years and 2 kids will do to you". It didn't help that it was 6am and I hadn't had my morning coffee....

I wouldn't worry too much, hardly anyone is too pretty before their morning coffee. ;)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    wolfbear wrote:

I do believe if you take care of yourself - you do age much better - that goes the same for men... ;)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I think smile wrinkles are beautiful.... on everyone :D
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I don't think the nekid pic looks like Jennifer Anniston. Are you sure it is really her?

I think old women like Joan Collins and Dolly Parton look fake.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    Take care of yourself and you can be smokin' at just about any age. 8-)

stress/lack of sleep so therefore not cooking the way I should, make me ugly.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more