Options

Can Kanye please shutup...

2»

Comments

• Options
    kanye is a genius. the new album will be album of the year on many lists. rolling stone gave it a rare 5 star review.
    They also gave Springsteen's Working On A Dream 5 stars... I don't think anyone on here is questioning his talent. They're questioning his jack-ass ness.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    kanye is a genius. the new album will be album of the year on many lists. rolling stone gave it a rare 5 star review.

Genius? That word is thrown around so liberally when referring to artists these days. Kanye is a good lyricist, producer and all around hip-hop artist. He's not a friggin' genius.

Jay-Z has done more for hip-hop than Kanye has, he singlehandedly "makes" artists, churns out nothing but hits, and has lasted two decades in hip-hop. That's never been done.

Oh yeah, and he didn't destroy rap with that auto-tune shit.
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10