ah yes a snag if there ever was one

68602052v4_225x225_Front.jpg
    68602053v3_480x480_Front.jpg
    07_drtoon_snagglepuss_jpg-magnum.jpg
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,021
    StillHere wrote:

yes. A snag indeed. There's more to the story. His mom wasn't as helpful about any of this as was possible. Using a mothers guilt tactic , he made the decison to return home. I do hope that he knows now , without question, that he can talk to me.

And this experience, brief as it was, let me know I should be better prepared for this to come about again. And I believe it will. SO , I need to be patient and hope for the best.

I appreciate those who were complimentary and so very encouraging. Means alot. Thanks.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    mickeyrat wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

yes. A snag indeed. There's more to the story. His mom wasn't as helpful about any of this as was possible. Using a mothers guilt tactic , he made the decison to return home. I do hope that he knows now , without question, that he can talk to me.

And this experience, brief as it was, let me know I should be better prepared for this to come about again. And I believe it will. SO , I need to be patient and hope for the best.

I appreciate those who were complimentary and so very encouraging. Means alot. Thanks.
    You can be a huge influence on him still, perhaps weekend outings etc most especially if he has no other male role models.
    My son and I were super close even during the terrible teens, we still are. My daughter drew closer to her father during those times. Maybe the Oedipus thing.
    It might not be quilt that takes him back to his mother but responsibility and love and vice versa of course on Mama's part. I hope their bond is strong, it can be the saving grace.
    Good luck to you all.... in 10 years it will all be history.