Options

Michael David McCready is the Jesus Christ of guitar playing

13»

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,641
    Eilian wrote:
    you just post sogs and solos that your ears dont like ..you didnt proove a thing..are u a musician?u can do better?you can proove that he cant play great live?no ,,you cant ....

Grow up, It's subjective you berk,...

I can't and am not trying to prove whether one subjective opinion is more valid than another, you're perfectly entitled to blow as much smoke up McCready's arse as you like,...

Similarly, I'm entitled to prefer it if he were to play certain solos as he recorded them.

Yes, I am a musician, No, I can't play lead guitar better than Mike McCready.

Just fall in line with this board and start giving away free vinyls or posters. I guess we all like to be Santa Claus. Any opinion on this board that might be critical is slammed. I'd say defend your opinion for a few posts and then move on. There is no point to put too much effort into it on here. Just know that the rational folks understood your comments and respect your opinion even if they disagreed.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    Eilian wrote:
    you just post sogs and solos that your ears dont like ..you didnt proove a thing..are u a musician?u can do better?you can proove that he cant play great live?no ,,you cant ....

Grow up, It's subjective you berk,...

I can't and am not trying to prove whether one subjective opinion is more valid than another, you're perfectly entitled to blow as much smoke up McCready's arse as you like,...

Similarly, I'm entitled to prefer it if he were to play certain solos as he recorded them.

Yes, I am a musician, No, I can't play lead guitar better than Mike McCready.

Just fall in line with this board and start giving away free vinyls or posters. I guess we all like to be Santa Claus. Any opinion on this board that might be critical is slammed. I'd say defend your opinion for a few posts and then move on. There is no point to put too much effort into it on here. Just know that the rational folks understood your comments and respect your opinion even if they disagreed.

a little melodramatic. It is a forum, a PJ one at that, you will be debated or slagged off as he just did some slagging as well.
  • Options
    EilianEilian Posts: 276

Thanks for that
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,641
    Smellyman wrote:

a little melodramatic. It is a forum, a PJ one at that, you will be debated or slagged off as he just did some slagging as well.

Example conversation on this board:

Person A: Even Flow is the greatest song ever.
    Person B: I don't like Even Flow. It is kind of boring to me. I don't enjoy the long solo. My opinion.
    Person A: Have you even listened to Even Flow? How about the 1998 solo from Nowhere, USA? Here is a YouTube link that I found. You should stop going to shows because you obviously don't know good music. Do you play an instrument? How can you even judge then?
    Person B: I am just giving my opinion.
    Person C: Person B, you need to respect others opinions.

It is hilarious, because in every thread, Person B is usually the bad guy even though they just gave an opinion that Person A obviously cannot handle. Person B is ready for a debate, person A is the one who cannot handle debate. But Person B is always the one called out by Person C.
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    its all an opinion, and bootlegger10 summed it up pretty darn well.