Giving My First Lecture...

2»

Comments

• Woot for Ottawa students! I'm at UO!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Woot for Ottawa students! I'm at UO!

Hey! I believe we met at the Hold Steady this summer...?
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • Ah, my bad. I usually forget about Algonquin. :? I'm a veteran Carleton student (I also did my undergrad here) so this is my fifth year living in the city. I'm from the Toronto area originally and missed being around for the infamous Ottawa show by a year. :( Ottawa's definitely home now but alas, my Master's supervisor has said that he would absolutely kill me if I even apply to do my PhD here (academic suicide to do three degrees at one institution) and U of O doesn't have the proper programs, so I'll be leaving at the end of August. Ideally headed for UVic or Waterloo, although UVic is more appealing all the way around.

Cool. Yeah I looked for a school in BC to take my program but this was the best program for what I wanted...or so I thought :think: We should have a PJ Ottawa meet-up. :mrgreen:
  • Ah, my bad. I usually forget about Algonquin. :? I'm a veteran Carleton student (I also did my undergrad here) so this is my fifth year living in the city. I'm from the Toronto area originally and missed being around for the infamous Ottawa show by a year. :( Ottawa's definitely home now but alas, my Master's supervisor has said that he would absolutely kill me if I even apply to do my PhD here (academic suicide to do three degrees at one institution) and U of O doesn't have the proper programs, so I'll be leaving at the end of August. Ideally headed for UVic or Waterloo, although UVic is more appealing all the way around.

Cool. Yeah I looked for a school in BC to take my program but this was the best program for what I wanted...or so I thought :think: We should have a PJ Ottawa meet-up. :mrgreen:

We definitely should! We'll have to organize a pub night or something. :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2

We definitely should! We'll have to organize a pub night or something. :)

Sounds good :)